Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Coop Hard Worker Event top prize.

Absolutely not claiming to be a mathematician; but I've got some good news!  The top prize requirement this time has been cut by about a third so you only need to *average* 101.3 points per second for 96 continuous hours.

If anyone cares that means you need to max a product every 28 minutes without lapse.  If you let the max "ride" your just condensing whatever "28s" you haven't completed yet.

Again, seriously?  I don't think even the goldies are going to have fun with that one.
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Thanks for confirming I can just ignore this and will let the coop Know  
  • Grünter (DE1)Grünter (DE1) DE1 Posts: 151
    At the coop HWE before you needed about 29x points/second for the last price (it was 100 million points), so they already lowered the necessary points for the last price ("only" 35 million) - but still for "normal" players the 4,6 for the license is too much imo but we will see what happens.
  • Absolutely not claiming to be a mathematician; but I've got some good news!  The top prize requirement this time has been cut by about a third so you only need to *average* 101.3 points per second for 96 continuous hours.

If anyone cares that means you need to max a product every 28 minutes without lapse.  If you let the max "ride" your just condensing whatever "28s" you haven't completed yet.

Again, seriously?  I don't think even the goldies are going to have fun with that one.
    @Hyperion728 (US1) Credit where credit is due - The "top prize" that most people compared with the original HWE is the one with the GML, which has been almost halved from 8 million to 4.6 million & should be much more reachable, especially with bonus points and boosters. There are many players who always exceeded the top prize & had nothing left to win, so additional reward levels have been added for them, which imo is a good thing & much better than the last version that we saw.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    edited 12.11.2017
    @WascallyWabbit

A prize that is completely unattainable is not better than the last version.
    It is simply that ... a prize that is unattainable

I had run the numbers over and over, thinking I had to be doing something wrong.  But I guess it is not a prize but simply a fixture to sit and look at, and know it is not possible to ever obtain. Unless both myself and my coop runs all 4 boosters at 100% and I have at least 24 pps from the get go and as long as I do not sleep, eat, or do anything else for 4 days straight I can obtain it.  ::::Sigh::::

Post edited by Shay1968 (US1) on
  • @Shay1968 (US1) Which one, the GMLs or the 35 million deco? As I said those top rewards are intended to be very difficult & the deco is a valuable one, but the GMLs are supposed to be attainable, not easy but very possible, so we would like to hear if a lot more people manage to get them this time.
  • Hyperion728 (US1)Hyperion728 (US1) Posts: 20
    edited 12.11.2017
    I'd make the argument that you might as well put it up for sale.

The old system was harder to get the higher stuff (GML chain) but your produce behaved differently.

Last version I could make one harvest of wheat from my 16 fields, go to work while it was putt putting along, come back, and at least be content that I made a few points.

I just dropped the same 16 fields and only got 2 1/2 hours of time, at a really really poo poo rate I might add; I think about 3-4 pts/sec.  So it won't even last another harvest?  How many special seeds would I need to plant to equal a regular field turn in?  Because that is my only recourse since the regular plant won't get me to the end of the timer.  So, gold then?  Riiiiiiight.  Or I could *buy* a couple hundred special seeds...  For just that crop this one time....

I'd argue it's almost mathematically impossible (and I'd prove it if I wasn't a dummy) to get the highest award without spending a gross amount of gold.  So if that's the case; just sell the thing (you know you will eventually anyway) and put something at least chaseable in it's place.

Edit: AHA!  Of course it just dawned on me right after I put this up.  Ok, I get it now.  We have so many goldies that the top 10% (or so) is essentially a competition for them and we don't have to play at that level if we don't want to.  I get it now.  Disclaimer: Actually not being sarcastic and this was never a gripe in the first place xoxo
    @Shay1968 (US1) Which one, the GMLs or the 35 million deco? As I said those top rewards are intended to be very difficult & the deco is a valuable one, but the GMLs are supposed to be attainable, not easy but very possible, so we would like to hear if a lot more people manage to get them this time.
    The GMLs are certainly attainable with a little bit of effort.  I am indeed referring to the final prize in the hard work rewards.  It would be absolutely unattainable unless a player uses a massive amount of resources and gold.  I am not even sure it is worth all the time and effort necessary considering it offers no VH.  It would be much more economically viable to go for the Harvest festival boxes from the champion trader which is a bit smaller, offers more storage and offers VH as well.   
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    @Shay1968 (US1) Which one, the GMLs or the 35 million deco? As I said those top rewards are intended to be very difficult & the deco is a valuable one, but the GMLs are supposed to be attainable, not easy but very possible, so we would like to hear if a lot more people manage to get them this time.
    The GMLs are certainly attainable with a little bit of effort. ..................  

LMAO im clearly rubbish at this game if a little bit of effort gets you to the licences

The GMLs are certainly attainable with a little bit of effort. ..................  

LMAO im clearly rubbish at this game if a little bit of effort gets you to the licences

Awwwwe @Corvid (GB1) , do not be so hard on yourself. 

When I say "a little bit of effort", I mean you cannot do normal farming.  You must use resources such as seaweed humus, fert & feed or gold and of course LOTS of special seeds. I was simply making a point that while the GMLs are within reach if resources are used the amount of points needed for the top prize is a complete joke. Low level and mid level farms really don't stand a chance to even get to the GMLs if they have little resources. You would have to get at least to 13 pps fairly quick off which means resources would certainly be needed.  I ignored the HWE in the past and currently do normal farming simply to help the coop and I am certain I will not make it to the GMLs.  I am not going to buy gold for an event that is completely not worth it in regards to the cheap prizes.  I would rather save my resources for events that offer better prizes and prizes that are more reasonably obtained. 
    @CuddlyFoxes
    Some of the rewards for the top bracket in the cooperative hard worker event aren't as they should be but will be changed with the next update
    When you say "top bracket" do you mean for individual ranking rewards or for cooperative ranking rewards?
    Can you please tell us what changes will take place and when the next update will be?

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

posted by @CuddlyFoxes

"Hey guys!

Some of the rewards for the top bracket in the cooperative hard worker event aren't as they should be but will be changed with the next update. The individual ranking rewards should be given as seen in the game depending on your rank at the end of the event. "

Could you please explain, which rewards should be replaced with what and when is the next update ?  There is no update announcement yet

Thank you ! 

• @CuddlyFoxes
    Some of the rewards for the top bracket in the cooperative hard worker event aren't as they should be but will be changed with the next update
    When you say "top bracket" do you mean for individual ranking rewards or for cooperative ranking rewards?
    Can you please tell us what changes will take place and when the next update will be?

PCA (GB1) said:

posted by @CuddlyFoxes

"Hey guys!

Some of the rewards for the top bracket in the cooperative hard worker event aren't as they should be but will be changed with the next update. The individual ranking rewards should be given as seen in the game depending on your rank at the end of the event. "

Could you please explain, which rewards should be replaced with what and when is the next update ?  There is no update announcement yet

Thank you !
    Hey @Shay1968 (US1) & @PCA (GB1) I was talking about the top bracket for the individual rankings. We noticed a couple of things that didn't look right in the rewards such as ranks 4-10 not getting a decoration. For now we don't have a date for the next update but the changes will be included in the next patchnotes.

@CuddlyFoxes

PCA (GB1) said:

posted by @CuddlyFoxes

"Hey guys!

Thank you !
    Hey @Shay1968 (US1) & @PCA (GB1) I was talking about the top bracket for the individual rankings. We noticed a couple of things that didn't look right in the rewards such as ranks 4-10 not getting a decoration. For now we don't have a date for the next update but the changes will be included in the next patchnotes.

Will this update take place before the CHWE ends?  If the update does not take place before it ends, will 4-10 be credited when the update takes place?
    edited 13.11.2017
    @CuddlyFoxes

PCA (GB1) said:

posted by @CuddlyFoxes

"Hey guys!

Thank you !

Cuddly you are being very mysterious LOL

you are now saying there is something wrong with the final ranking rewards,  while in the previous message you posted in the Mod bulletin (which I copy/pasted above) you wrote 

"The individual ranking rewards should be given as seen in the game depending on your rank at the end of the event."

so which is it then "   :-) 

• Will this update take place before the CHWE ends?  If the update does not take place before it ends, will 4-10 be credited when the update takes place?
    PCA (GB1) said:
    Cuddly you are being very mysterious LOL

you are now saying there is something wrong with the final ranking rewards,  while in the previous message you posted in the Mod bulletin (which I copy/pasted above) you wrote 

"The individual ranking rewards should be given as seen in the game depending on your rank at the end of the event."

so which is it then "   :-) 

@Shay1968 (US1) @PCA (GB1) The update will only correct the rewards for the next time the event runs but will not take place before the current event ends. If you end up ranked 4-10 what you see as the rewards for those ranks is what you'll get this time around.

edited 14.11.2017
    Thank you very much Cuddly.  I appreciate the reply.    So that is what you were referring to when you said "The individual ranking rewards should be given as seen in the game depending on your rank at the end of the event."

For this event anyway.  But we can look forward to the update for next CHWE.  

Now if anyone can direct me to the post with the independent flash player, that would be great, I have a coop mate in need.   Thanks in advance.  Never mind, I finally found it. 

edited 14.11.2017

Thank you Cuddly, much appreciated :-)  Maybe a Mystery book ?  :D:D

Let's hope there is much more than that in the next update in terms of changes to this poorly designed  so called "coop" event, starting with the individual rewards that should be received by the coop and not by individuals

BTW  does anyone think the DEVs were in their right state of mind when they decided we should  reach 5,4 million points to gain 5 violet seeds ? 

Or reach 11 million points for 3 ghost rods  ?  Really ? Almost all the prizes are like these ones, totally irrelevant compared to the effort, nearly useless and certainly not rewarding

Post edited by PCA (GB1) on
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277

Well all I know is I'm putting a lot of blood, sweat, tears, sleep disturbed nights, seaweed, boosters, some gold, special seeds and let's throw in the kitchen sink as well  into this event and I'm still not certain I'm going to make the GMLs.  I'm running so low on my resources that I won't be able to do it next time....

Please mods, can you tell the  GGS team that there is such a thing as overkill..  We've now had two month dedicated to high octane competition, I do hope they've nothing planned like this for December.
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 14.11.2017
    Yep the hard worker event is laughable, it says 35 million points for the 50th reward at the moment, I can't even get to 1 million...  the timer only runs for an 20 minutes to an hour on average for each product.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file