Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Standalone Flash Player

Comments

• Okay, downloaded the Flash player from here, even though I had one installed. The game seems to be working better but the graphics are all blurred and so is the chat in the chat box. Can't say I am imoressed by the overall quality of the game...
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    @FunnyErna (NL1) My flashplayer has the opposite effect : it is a much better contrast than in Chrome.
    Weird that is so different. I do run flash in highest quality with the animation on.
  • I use this flash player to play the game on but for some reason for the past 2 or 3 days it has been disconnecting from your servers quite a bit.  

Is there by any change an update to this Adobe Flash Player 27.
  • sdstc (TR1)sdstc (TR1) TR1 Posts: 214
    its absolutely gives better performance
  • Is anyone having problems with this just shutting down on it's own?  It just keeps closing out/crashing by itself  whenever I click to go to another farm and it is getting very irrating.  Would there by any chance be an update on this program?  
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    @Grannie Jackie (US1) , This has happened to me once last week, I don't think it has anything to do with the flash player.
    There is a lot of stuff going on in the game at the moment, it all has to load again every time you switch farms, it uses a lot of memory and I have a simple low-end laptop.
    The game slows down much quicker for me since the WWC and the temp farm were started, I just restart when it gets to irritating and haven't been "thrown out" since.
  • sdstc (TR1)sdstc (TR1) TR1 Posts: 214
    edited 11.11.2017
    Is anyone having problems with this just shutting down on it's own?  It just keeps closing out/crashing by itself  whenever I click to go to another farm and it is getting very irrating.  Would there by any chance be an update on this program?  
    i have same issue (i7+8gb+ssd) when i try to close application it not responding and crash...
    flash crashs usually :)
  • I just start using the separate flash player on my laptop for a few hour and it's really good. No lag at all. No crashing as of yet. Thanks for sharing this. :)
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    Earlier today when I was going back and forth between chrome and the separete flash player I got into a problem with something, as I quiet dont know what is. But it looks all wired to me.

There its all very small, but if I choose Show all it will look like this

its bigger, yes, but would love to go back to what it was before, and I seems not to be able to do that.....Any ideas?
  • Thank you, @PicklePaws , been waiting for that update :)
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    RowdyRac said:
    Hello Big Farmers !

We have a suggestion to help you play Big Farm in a faster environment and it's as safe as playing in your browser!

This is the same flash player that you are using when you play on Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, Edge or any other browser but it works without the need of any browser and therefore the performance of Big Farm should see a benefit and your experience should be a lot smoother.

How to use it:
    1. Click on this LINK a separate flash player will download on your computer. [Clicking the link will automatically start the download].
    2. Open the file and select "Run" to open the Flash Player.
    3. Select File-->Open and in the window that appears paste this link: https://media.goodgamestudios.com/games/ranch/goodgameranch.swf
    4. Click "OK" and Big Farm will start loading!

We hope this will improve your experience in Big Farm even more 

Disclaimer: Any action in-game that would usually open a new window or tab (buying gold, clicking the forum or support buttons for example) will open a new browser window outside of this flash player. In the case you are purchasing gold do not worry, the gold will be added to your account as usual.

Disclaimer 2 : If you want to use the standalone flash player instead of the browser plugin please be aware of the fact that you cannot profit anymore from the security systems the browser provides. Therefore you are responsible for implementing enough security mechanisms on your pc.
    We cannot take any responsibility for problems which may occur on your pc by using this tip!

Best Regards,
    Your Community Team

Edit:  Disclaimer 2 added
    Edit: Download link updated from version 26 to 27 (28/9/17)
    is there and updated version?
  • White _Doves (US1)White _Doves (US1) Posts: 1,200
    edited 06.04.2018
    Here: https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/28/flashplayer_28_sa.exe
    look here last page here and there to see when new ones come.
  • JustMe (US1)JustMe (US1) US1 Posts: 491
    https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/29/flashplayer_29_sa.exe   

thanks  White_Doves

flash is on 29 so there is the link
  • Thanks @JustMe (US1)  :)
  • whiziwig (US1)whiziwig (US1) US1 Posts: 1,262
    thank you JustMe and White_Doves for the flash updates

• CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    anybody know how to clear the cache for this?  I've tried everything.  On the stand alone I'm in the FHWE with 30 rewards, on chrome it's 50 rewards.  
  • @CathyD (INT1)

go here and see if this works:  https://forums.adobe.com/message/4278569
    I found that yesterday, but they must be using a different system than I am.  I have no place to delete cache/cookies just uninstall the flash player. :(  Thanks for trying.

I'm getting different rewards that what shows in the FHWE window.  This is the first time I'm playing that event.  It is also my last time playing this event.
  • I found that yesterday, but they must be using a different system than I am.  I have no place to delete cache/cookies just uninstall the flash player. :(  Thanks for trying.

I'm getting different rewards that what shows in the FHWE window.  This is the first time I'm playing that event.  It is also my last time playing this event.

the team is aware of both of these issues and are looking into it :)

edited 19.04.2018
    Thanks, Pickle.  I even tried unistalling and re-installing the stand alone and that did nothing, either.  Chrome is just too slow.  

Thanks to @DemonR (GB1) I finally got my SA flash cache cleared and now everything is working as it should.  :smiley:
    Post edited by CathyD (INT1) on
  • Mineas (CZ1)Mineas (CZ1) CZ1 Posts: 2,232
    edited 01.08.2018
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Does the standalone flash player still work?

I loved using it, but it does not work anymore.  It was much faster.

Is there a link to a newer version?

• Does the standalone flash player still work?

I loved using it, but it does not work anymore.  It was much faster.

Is there a link to a newer version?

@gavinfarms (US1) I think the one in the post above yours ^^^ is the most recent version.
  • how about the ones that play on the mac??? it does not work, any suggestions??? horrible lag.... :'(:'(
  • how about the ones that play on the mac??? it does not work, any suggestions??? horrible lag.... :'(:'(
    @Alinatataru1973 (US1) There is a link there for Mac, what is it that does not work, the download or using it? I am no expert on Mac, but hopefully someone else that uses it will post with some useful advice.
  • Keep the answer simple because I know nothing about computers. I can't log in at all using Chrome. My computer updated it automatically and now I'm shut out on Chrome. Edge is too slow to use. How do I take out the flash player and put in an older copy? Does it matter if I say no to using my mic and camera to GGS? If so then I'm out of here. You don't need my mic and camera for a game. If the flash player can't get me past the blue screen then I'm out of ideas.
  • Well, I got Chrome working again, but I had to delete it and then reinstall it. Working enough to log in. Hope that never happens again.
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    Sorry if this is in the wrong category to post this in but I'm tired and fed up after spending many hours today trying to get my game to open in the Flash stand-alone browser. My computer updated overnight and now this browser just does nothing.  Is anyone else having the same problem?  
This discussion has been closed.