Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

MISSING Gold or Cash or any other items from your game? (How To Clear Your Cache)

Comments

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    JVD (US1) said:
    Tanuku gave me 1,050  in gold but it was not added to my gold balance. What happened?
    are you sure it was gold? or was it lucky tokens? I have confused these in the past... :(
    Oh wow,  I also got 1,050 from tanuku and it VERY much looked like gold and I just checked my gold balance and it does not show the 1,050 amount. 
    @WascallyWabbit  can you please check to see if the 1,050 amount is gold or lucky tokens.  If it IS gold it is not registering. 
    Nobody here on the forum can check these things for you. If you believe something went wrong or you weren't credited for something, the only ones that can trace back your steps in the past is SUPPORT. You should write them ...
  • @VanessaManager1 (US1) @Shay1968 (US1) The "1,050" reward from Tanuki is definitely gold (not lucky coins), but it is credited as soon as you click one of the jars to make your selection & not when you click "okay", to open the one that you picked, to see what you won.

If you are still sure that your gold was not credited, first do the usual things, such as reloading your game, using CTRL+F5 and/or clearing caches, to see if that makes it appear & if that doesn't work, you will need to contact support.
  • Russsur (US1)Russsur (US1) US1 Posts: 1

I spent a lot of gold to fast forward my milk on level 6 with eight cow barns. When the game was shut down and turned back on I lost between four and five hours of time that I had built up for the Hard Worker Event. IS there anything you can do to retrieve my hours that I spent building up my milk.

Respectfully, Russ Howard

• dpbplue (US1)dpbplue (US1) US1 Posts: 15

On 26/10/2017 around 1pm +- 1/2h  GMT

Last time I saw it was  26/10/2017  12:38 pm  GMT
    I lost  3900 GOLD  -  I DID NOT BUY ANYTHING with GOLD AS I NEVER DO, other then upgrades or 10 gold in mission !!! I do not have picture this time!  This is the second time !! Sometimes I do a wrong click [ like Sep 28 1:33am when I lost 60 Gold ]  But Not this time !! I want 3900 Gold back please !!

It is not a problem of reload page, browser.

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770

On 26/10/2017 around 1pm +- 1/2h  GMT

Last time I saw it was  26/10/2017  12:38 pm  GMT
    I lost  3900 GOLD  -  I DID NOT BUY ANYTHING with GOLD AS I NEVER DO, other then upgrades or 10 gold in mission !!! I do not have picture this time!  This is the second time !! Sometimes I do a wrong click [ like Sep 28 1:33am when I lost 60 Gold ]  But Not this time !! I want 3900 Gold back please !!

It is not a problem of reload page, browser.

@dpbplue (US1)   Like has been said before, no one in the forum can refund your gold. Your only option is to e-mail Support and give them as much information about when the loss occurred. Here's the link to Support......

https://support.goodgamestudios.com/?g=15&lang=en
  • FreeDee5 (US1)FreeDee5 (US1) US1 Posts: 9

I paid 10,200 in gold, the requirement was 9,900 to receive 15 premium humus during the gold special.  I clicked the red figure to receive it but it was never credited to me.  I am seriously considering quitting this game because you do this too often.  I have been robbed of millions in cash and thousands in gold in the past.  You have never repaid me for these losses and doing it AGAIN, today is NOT ACCEPTABLE!

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994

I paid 10,200 in gold, the requirement was 9,900 to receive 15 premium humus during the gold special.  I clicked the red figure to receive it but it was never credited to me.  I am seriously considering quitting this game because you do this too often.  I have been robbed of millions in cash and thousands in gold in the past.  You have never repaid me for these losses and doing it AGAIN, today is NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Are you sure you are reading the offer right? You may have to buy gold for said amount as is usually with most of the offers in order to get the rewards/bonuses
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    One of my member's has just bought gold from this deal and has not received it.  Has anyone else had this problem. 
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Me too Val - must be a delay xxx
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Mine is there now Val xxx
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    Sorry Mac56, I was eating my dinner.  Thank you for the in-game message.  I have passed your advice on to the member concerned.
  • dpbplue (US1)dpbplue (US1) US1 Posts: 15

farmerjohn 22 (US1)

I did make a ticket at the time I sent you the message. Answer:

My name is Maria and I will be looking into your request today.
    From our database I can see that you have purchased Free range spacious barn skin from a bestseller offer for 3,900 gold. To access the item, simply click on your spacious barn (if you have it on your farm), enter the upgrade menu for that building and click on the paint bucket filled with purple paint.

My answer:

I did not purchase a Free range spacious barn skin from a bestseller offer for 3,900 gold. That is for SURE !
    I do not have that skin and I checked both my Barns and show the same picture - see attached .
    This is not the first time when customer support see something I did not buy and have no intention to buy with gold.
    Please give me back 3900 gold as soon as possible -!  What you found out is a mistake/bug in the game software - never bought a skin !
    Do you see any skin I - allegedly - bought ??  I am 100% sure I did not buy any skin !!
    Please Help !! That was half of my Gold , at that time !!  I need it for upgrades !!
  • I am not getting daily bonus's; also dollars and gold missing from my account on a daily basis, not very happy at all, having to purchase more gold coins, game is getting too expensive to enjoy.
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664

farmerjohn 22 (US1)

I did make a ticket at the time I sent you the message. Answer:

My name is Maria and I will be looking into your request today.
    From our database I can see that you have purchased Free range spacious barn skin from a bestseller offer for 3,900 gold. To access the item, simply click on your spacious barn (if you have it on your farm), enter the upgrade menu for that building and click on the paint bucket filled with purple paint.

My answer:

I did not purchase a Free range spacious barn skin from a bestseller offer for 3,900 gold. That is for SURE !
    I do not have that skin and I checked both my Barns and show the same picture - see attached .
    This is not the first time when customer support see something I did not buy and have no intention to buy with gold.
    Please give me back 3900 gold as soon as possible -!  What you found out is a mistake/bug in the game software - never bought a skin !
    Do you see any skin I - allegedly - bought ??  I am 100% sure I did not buy any skin !!
    Please Help !! That was half of my Gold , at that time !!  I need it for upgrades !!
    I'm sorry but that is not a spacious barn, it's the regular barn bought with farmdollars, the spacious barn is the blue one bought with gold. :(
  • I realize now that I'm short a few hundreds of gold I received while leveling up. I wouldn't mind it if it happen once, because I would think that I used it somehow. But it happens twice already, both when its reach similar value and now I'm short 400 gold, both time. It's happen after I level up too. I don't think I bought anything with gold. I already clear my flash cache, still the same. I will contact the support team to ask whether if I did purchases something.
  • Hi, this morning I was on fifth place in wheal of fortune, and I didn't receive northern lights donkey stable reward.
  • Yahoo2013 (NL1)Yahoo2013 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 67

Hi,

I missing prizes from the Wheel of Fortune

I had turned Christmas Wheel of Fortune on main farm.

23.11.2017 on 05:15 am. And was on place 5 silver.

I followed until 6:00 am that was end time of the heel 

Players who were in positions 2 and 5 silver would receive Rune circle and Donkey stable as a reward.

Unfortunately I only got Rune circle ?

I have not Viking Donkey stable receive ?

I want my prize back.

• Michaelmn569 (US1)Michaelmn569 (US1) US1 Posts: 250
    edited 02.12.2017

Same here over thanksgiving week on 1 minute thing. 64000 gold to about 44000 for what???? i'm not buying anything worth that much ever. Never have or will. As to skins...ugly as heck i think. just my thoughts.
  • While I was playing just now, I had 180 seaweed fertilizer and 16 wheel tokens disappear. During play. I refreshed... still gone. What do I do???
  • Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) US1 Posts: 197
    I turned the game off at approximately 1430 today, came back at approximately 2030 and found the crop I had planted gone and in its place 3 randomly planted gold-flowers and only 45 gold pieces of the the more then 1800 gold pieced I had when I singed off.... I deleted all cookies and cleared all caches twice no help

• bjens (SKN1)bjens (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 17
    One of my coop members has just reported that she has lost 40.000 gold!
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    I know 1 case of that too - that was "only" 88.000 - told her to try to contact support tho.....

She had them before she logged out and after she have been logged in ever since it has been missing.
  • bjens (SKN1)bjens (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 17
    "Temporary ban" and taking all people´s dollars?
    This is no way acceptable!!!!
    Those that received the extra dollars couldnt help receiving them.
    Unfair to other players? No, the people who suddently received something with no explanation are VICTIMS, they are in no way whatsoever GUILTY.
    Guilty are the errors in BF. So "unfair" situations is in no way due to some players.

• Hey GGS i missing money over 80 million now just 1 million only , return my money please !
    my lever is 216 please help.
  • What happen i just post comment now get farm block ?
  • Congratulations to all developers in Big Farm! Now you have done it - a great achievement in blocking over 4000 accounts. Using the excuse of how unfair it is to unknowingly sell goods and receive big amounts of dollars and gaining thus competitive advantage.
    How could I have used the dollars in the horse race competition? I don't believe I could have. And now I can't even continue in playing normally like I always have. 
    It's quite simple to set a time and date and return the farms to the state they were with the explanation of a bug happened. Instead you are accusing players of abusing and exploiting the game. The game is here to be explored and played.
    In the first place it's you guys creating an environment where it's impossible to make any progress without using gold. And be honest - big amounts of gold as the upgrades for higher levels are tremendous. 
    So while I am forced to take a break for 3 days - and the punishments just keep coming one after another losing all my money yesterday, account blocked today - I feel really sorry for buying some gold yesterday before your 3 hotfixes. I will come back, use the gold and then take my leave as this is no fun anymore. 
    I know I'm just one player from a quite poor country so you don't even care of the little you earn from me being your customer. But you should consider that the problems you have caused to the game with the excuse "we are making the game more exciting, bringing new features etc" in this whole year of 2017 are known and bad word spreads faster around...
  • Please go here to see the latest announcement in regards to this:

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/139945/mod-news-bulletin#latest
  • rupzal (INT1)rupzal (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1
    You need to be a bit more clear about the problem, are you sure you did not spend it by mistake?
    If you send support all the info they may be able to help.

This discussion has been closed.