Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

lost my whole game

my grandson cleared my history because the computer was running slow.. now I have lost my entire game.. I was on level 32 almost 33 on main and had my gourmet farm coming along nicely .. and the new frozen one .. not sure the name ..northern??   Is there anyway for me to get the game back.. if not thanks everyone from the cooperative .. sorry   .. 

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    my grandson cleared my history because the computer was running slow.. now I have lost my entire game.. I was on level 32 almost 33 on main and had my gourmet farm coming along nicely .. and the new frozen one .. not sure the name ..northern??   Is there anyway for me to get the game back.. if not thanks everyone from the cooperative .. sorry   .. 
    First, make sure you're trying to log in, not register.  Second, make sure the sever you're trying to log into is the US server.  There's a pull-down button toward the bottom.  Hope this works!
  • not sure but it does say us1  I am really lost here so thinking of just letting it go .. thanks for replying if I dont get an answer from support I will have to let it go i am too confused lol
  • do you know how long it will usually take for them to get back to me?? I am in Ontario Canada ... Have been playing for a month now and really was enjoying it .. I was hoping to get more done tonight on it 

do you know how long it will usually take for them to get back to me?? I am in Ontario Canada ... Have been playing for a month now and really was enjoying it .. I was hoping to get more done tonight on it 

Oh, don't let it go.  Someone will help you get back on.  Maybe someone here has the answer.
    I just checked and you have a level 2 farm on the US server.  Did you start a new farm?  If so, that may be confusing things.  Was your user name HunterWhaley on your original farm?

• yes it started by accident
    how do I fix this 

It shouldn't let you have two accounts on the same server -- the original user name and e-mail address you used for your first account much have been different than the one you used to set up the new account. Is that possible?
  • no I dont know how that would happen to be honest
    I play on Chrome
    I wish they had a live chat or something it is always a few days .. by then I will not be interested in trying to catch up 
  • that is one of the things I do not like is the wait times for things to progress .. i cant build on more then one farm .. the gourmet and main all have to wait and for many hours too 

• aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    @HunterWhaley (US1)

Maybe your original farm was not on US1 server, but some other. If the language was english, try also AU and GB servers. I checked INT1 and did not find your farm there. 

If you still have an email form your previous farm, check if your username is the same or you used the another one. Your original farm should be out there, somewhere.

Do you remember the name of your coop?
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 07.11.2017
    If you still have the original email sent to you by GGS confirming your name and password and giving you a link to start playing you should be able to get into your original farm via that.  I will check on the UK server to see if you have a farm there.
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Found you :)     You are on the UK server, level 32, your main farm is Huntville and you are in Winners Utd coop.  Think they will be pleased to get you back.
  • omg ty .. i will scoot over there.. you are awesome

• omgoodness.. how do I get there.. do you have a link for me?  this is getting crazy
    edited 07.11.2017
    omgoodness.. how do I get there.. do you have a link for me?  this is getting crazy
    You just have to change the server on the log-in page. Pull down menu -- click on the correct server.
  • it just keeps bringing me to the start small farm.. it is not letting me find my big game .. this is so maddening and still have not heard a word from the game developers .. why does it take so long
  • unfortunately I dont have the original email on it and I have not gotten any more since this was done .. i am so furrious

• if you make sure you log onto UK server you should get your big game
    unfortunately I dont have the original email on it and I have not gotten any more since this was done .. i am so furrious

You have to log out of the US server before you can sign onto your other farm.  Do you remember your password?  You're on the Forum as GB1 now -- is it the same password?  Keep calm, we'll get you there. :)
  • it never gives me the option to sign out  it just takes me right there even when I put uk on it .. yes I believe both are the same .. I need someone to delete that new one all together
  • do you have a link for the uk server?/ i am a bit illiterate hense the grandson cleaning it out 
  • at the top of this it says HunterWhalery(GB1)

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    unfortunately I dont have the original email on it and I have not gotten any more since this was done .. i am so furrious

@HunterWhaley (GB1)  You have to click on the arrow button and select the British flag for the GB1 server.  :)

it never gives me the option to sign out  it just takes me right there even when I put uk on it .. yes I believe both are the same .. I need someone to delete that new one all together
    go to your farm -- look on the top right hand side -- click on the button where I have the arrow pointing.
  • I did both and it still brings me to the small one .. the newer one .. you are so helpful just not working for me .. gosh
  • the pic were it says to log in .. I never get that.. i am on fb if you can give me the link maybe that way?

• I am Tracy Colasanti-Gritke on fb would that work perhaps
  • Jeff1526 (US1)Jeff1526 (US1) US1 Posts: 80

I know what you happened,  when you logged in the us server you did not click the check mark at the bottom "save password" and hence it saves your log on info and automatically takes you directly to the farm without having to fill in your name and password.  you need to clear your flash player to reset it.  then the next time you log in the screen for you to enter your name and password will appear and you can then change servers.

hope that helps (from a fellow Ontario Canadian)

Jeff1526

edited 07.11.2017
    Actually, you just have to log into the correct server with the correct password and click "save my password" or "remember me"  ... whatever it is ...when you do.  BUT, you have to log out first.
  • Jeff1526 (US1)Jeff1526 (US1) US1 Posts: 80
    sorry and I don't want to get into an argument but even if you "log out", if when you logged in originally and didn't click off the "save password" your computer remembers your farm and takes you directly there. I know because I had done that and could not find how to change to the test server. someone else in my coop told me that, I cleared my flash player, and the next time I logged on it took me to the log on screen not directly to the farm which is his problem.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file