Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Worldwide Championship - WWC

Comments

• Yep, missed the bulletin
    Thanks Wascally Wabbit
  • World Wide Championship countdown clock got to zero but event hasn't started?  I've refreshed but still nothing.

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    See "Mod News Bulletin"
  • SueGuest (GB1)SueGuest (GB1) GB1 Posts: 15
    This is stupid not everyone accesses the forum to find out that the CC has been delayed why not a flash on screen??? Not the first time and also why oh why couldn't it be done earlier? 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 01.11.2017
    {Edit: Wrong Thread. Please delete}
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    @WascallyWabbit

I think that is not fair. You announce only the cat that is stuck at zero would be removed. Mine was not. Even if you run a cat charm madness on gourmet for 10 days would that equal to the charms I lost. Collecting 400k+ cat charms on gourmet is not a joke, I've been playing religiously since the cat came out cause I really wanted him on all my farms. I don't care if others says it will for me take months for me who can't afford to buy him with gold the only option is to collect. So that's what I did. Then you are going to ask me again to start from the beginning (although you said there would be a preset number of charms for all) still not my fault but I will be the one working once again. Where is the fairness in that. If GGS is really apologetic towards us ( their customers ) just give the cat on gourmet farm for free for everybody. I'm sure this would be happily agreed upon by everybody to be a very fair compensation for the loss cat on gourmet and for all the trouble it cause.Thank you.
  • @WascallyWabbit

I think that is not fair. You announce only the cat that is stuck at zero would be removed. Mine was not. Even if you run a cat charm madness on gourmet for 10 days would that equal to the charms I lost. Collecting 400k+ cat charms on gourmet is not a joke, I've been playing religiously since the cat came out cause I really wanted him on all my farms. I don't care if others says it will for me take months for me who can't afford to buy him with gold the only option is to collect. So that's what I did. Then you are going to ask me again to start from the beginning (although you said there would be a preset number of charms for all) still not my fault but I will be the one working once again. Where is the fairness in that. If GGS is really apologetic towards us ( their customers ) just give the cat on gourmet farm for free for everybody. I'm sure this would be happily agreed upon by everybody to be a very fair compensation for the loss cat on gourmet and for all the trouble it cause.Thank you.
    @T.O.P (INT1) Sorry about your cat & the others that were unintentionally removed with the update :(  The team is still working on what went wrong, so we do not yet know what they are going to do about it. I REALLY like your suggestion of a free GF cat for anyone that wants one, that would certainly fix the situation & we will pass it on, but they will still have to fix this issue, for future players who wish to build one & collect charms.
  • SteveUser (GB1)SteveUser (GB1) GB1 Posts: 70
    I'm not sure if there's a bug in the WWC or not but the ranking for the event don't seem to match up with the amount accrued in the event itself. i.e. i' have 8,888 points yet the rankings say I have 8,768 points. please can this be sorted out. 
  • Are we supposed to get Event Rewards for the WWC when we finish tasks on the Northern Lights Farm? I figured it would be more like the other events (Storybook, Asia, etc) that we received Event Points for each task completed.

• Wondering what happened to the Tropical farm.  The calendar is supposed to be correct, so when you hover the tree it says Tropical Island, so that is what my co op was prepared for.   Should have asked earlier if the calendar was really corrected.  :(
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Wondering what happened to the Tropical farm.  The calendar is supposed to be correct, so when you hover the tree it says Tropical Island, so that is what my co op was prepared for.   Should have asked earlier if the calendar was really corrected.  :(
    Viking Farm icon, though.  However, you're right, it does say "Tropical Farm" when you hover over it.  Sloppy attention to detail, and very confusing for some players who don't visit the Forum..
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Its just VERY mediocre programming and arrangement at the moment. There's still a heap if bugs yet they continue to release new stuff then expect us to change our computer settings and gameplay to make the game playable?
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    You collect points on the Temp Farm by harvesting and producing, just like on your regular farms.  The task reward applies to the Themed events only
  • Are we supposed to get Event Rewards for the WWC when we finish tasks on the Northern Lights Farm? I figured it would be more like the other events (Storybook, Asia, etc) that we received Event Points for each task completed.

@TheBigDad (US1) The text for the Temp farm, should say that you need to collect runestones on the temp farm to get WWC points.  (Completing tasks is the text for the weekly events). If you look on the activity rewards for the viking farm, you will see event points for 10, 20 & 50 million runestones.
  • CrazyArthur (US1)CrazyArthur (US1) US1 Posts: 79
    edited 11.11.2017
    Didnt receive any in-game message about WWC rankings as I didnt receive my Friday master points yesterday as it's suppose to be.  :/
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    points were awarded on Wednesday this time, not Friday
  • CrazyArthur (US1)CrazyArthur (US1) US1 Posts: 79
    edited 12.11.2017
    points were awarded on Wednesday this time, not Friday

You can clearly read that we are suppose to receive an in-game message EVERY FRIDAY, not Wednesday, didnt receive any and didtn receive any master points too. I have over 54,000 points waiting to be rewarded.  :s

I also asked other coop members and no one received anything, no in-game message or/and master points at all.. 

Even the event calendar isnt good, HWE was suppose to begin tomorrow, it began today without any notification.  :s
    Post edited by CrazyArthur (US1) on

• points were awarded on Wednesday this time, not Friday

You can clearly read that we are suppose to receive an in-game message EVERY FRIDAY, not Wednesday, didnt receive any and didtn receive any master points too. I have over 54,000 points waiting to be rewarded.  :s

I also asked other coop members and no one received anything, no in-game message or/and master points at all.. 

Even the event calendar isnt good, HWE was suppose to begin tomorrow, it began today without any notification.  :s

@CrazyArthur (US1)  As the event started on a Wednesday this time, the weekly results & coin payments are likely to continue to be every Wednesday. We are aware that the text in the event info, was not updated & apologise for the confusion there.

In the announcement we explained that the in-game message system has some technical difficulties, so we will continue to post the results on the forum. However, you should have received your coins for the end of week 1 on Wednesday & I would suggest that you contact support about that & they will be able to check it for you.

As for the HWE, it started as announced in the Mod Bulletin, at midnight CET, but you are several hours behind CET, so that would be earlier in the day for you.

• But why?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Not sure which horse tournament/season you are referring to because the last one started on October 07 2017 (10/07/17) and finished on November 17 2017 (11/17/17)
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 18.11.2017
    The WWC calendar says the next one starts on the 24th and finishes on the 30th but I think that is only cos that's when the calendar ends. I'll be gobsmacked if the tournament doesn't continue  :¬)
  • @piggyoink15 (US1) Uncle John is correct. - The calendar is specifically for events that give points for the WWC, so it means that the horse season's affect on the championship, will end on the 30th, rather than the actual event ending. The same thing happened at the start of the WWC, when the horse season was already running, the calendar said that it started when the WWC started.
  • @piggyoink15 (US1) Uncle John is correct. - The calendar is specifically for events that give points for the WWC, so it means that the horse season's affect on the championship, will end on the 30th, rather than the actual event ending. The same thing happened at the start of the WWC, when the horse season was already running, the calendar said that it started when the WWC started.
    So after the 30th, does the horse season continue?
  • yes it will run as usual. @piggyoink15 (US1)
  • The WWC has started but event points from the themed events are not being awarded yet. How do we progress in the event section without you awarding event points?
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    edited 03.01.2018
    I have been getting points & rewards.

Edited to add that I double checked. I have been getting points on everything except the themed events. I thought everything was working right. I should have known better!
    Post edited by NormaHelen (US1) on
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 03.01.2018
    I have gotten through task 2 and task 3 of the new gourmet's culinary campaign event since the WWC started, and not gotten any event points either.

0 event points
  • Maybe it doesnt work on GB server?

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 03.01.2018
    No points received here either for theme events.  (Maybe our server did too well the last time this event was here lol)  :)
    Post edited by bdreish (GB1) on
  • No response again from GGS. I would really like to know why we dont get event points coz i dont usually do weekly events Those cost too much in produce "donated" and give a lousy reward.
Sign In to comment.