Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cats & Dogs

Comments

• archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    edited 01.11.2017
    Yep the cat tree vanished from my gourmet farm, I received a pop-up giving me back the 95k cash for building it, but all progress seems to have been lost.

I've decided to re-build it and we'll see...
  • Hi everyone,

You are all correct, it was supposed to be just the broken trees that were removed & the team are investigating what happened. We will get you news as soon as we have it.
  • marcie12 (US1)marcie12 (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    Ok, so lost my cat house and all my charms, re-built it and now it is not counting charms collected, bummed once again with this game.
  • my cat vanish from gf too if he ever come home I'm taking his ball then again maybe they are all together planning something :)>:)>:)>:)
  • edited 01.11.2017
    After this a.m. maintenance my Gourmet farm cat has vanished...  and I expect GGS to replace it TYSVM ;^))
    They did. They gave you $95,000 to buy another one in the "Compensation Package" that you should have received when you logged in. You just need to use that to buy another Cat Tree and place it - and yes, start all over collecting charms again.
    Oooooooh so that's what the 95,000 was for.  I really don't feel like starting all over with cat charms on my GF.
    Actually I don't recall seeing a Compesation Package when I logged in.  All I saw the 95K due to an error or some kind and now I know what the error was.

• They did. They gave you $95,000 to buy another one in the "Compensation Package" that you should have received when you logged in. You just need to use that to buy another Cat Tree and place it - and yes, start all over collecting charms again.

Oh, hail no !!!!     >:- (  

"Compensation" my foot !

Whatta rip-off !!!  >:- (

I hope everybody that squawked for a Cat instead of
     a Goose that lays Golden Eggs is happy now !   >- (

We've been put through hell over this debacle !   >:- (

I've about had it with the consistent breaking down of GGS-BF .

What happened to pride, self-respect, hard work....?

Anyone who's proud of how they're destroying this game
    should seriously check themselves.

Have you no shame...?

Shame on all of you who thought rolling out this epic fail before properly vetting it
    was a good idea.

It's your fail GGS.  ===> Own it.       >:- (

• Well! my cat tree on my GF is gone too..... I had originally had 45k charms when it got brokeded and reset to 0/670k charms needed, and then never saw another charm again..... then today... poof! it's gone...... grrrrrrrrrrrr

I don't even know if I want it back, the amount of frustration and months that'll be needed to collect those charms.... that cat better spit gold out for me .....

I've calculated it'll take about 7 more months to finish collecting what is needed for my MF cat...... ridiculous. I didn't even bother putting up a FF cat, because I read somewhere that no matter how many cats you've built, it'll only collect charms on one farm at a time.... now i'm reading that others who've built their cats (more than one) are getting charms on both farms (MF & FF) ????  what the heck???  this is a total fiasco... just like everything else GGS brings on new without knowing how it's going to work.......
  • WascallyWabbit 
    I've had Cat Trees on all 3 farms from the start and they've all been collecting charms from the start. Unless GGS broke my gourmet Cat Tree in a recent update, I believe my gourmet Cat Tree was working OK

Tiggergirl77
    You can have Cat Trees on all 3 farms and they all collect charms. There are different coloured charms for different farms. Red, Pink & Purple. (I cant remember which colour goes on which farm)

Mark
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    After this a.m. maintenance my Gourmet farm cat has vanished...  and I expect GGS to replace it TYSVM ;^))
    They did. They gave you $95,000 to buy another one in the "Compensation Package" that you should have received when you logged in. You just need to use that to buy another Cat Tree and place it - and yes, start all over collecting charms again.
    Are you serious???   We have to start all over with charms???   What about the charms chosen as rewards from different events, that makes it like we got zilch, zip, nadda if we chose charms for gourmet farm  :'(
    @WascallyWabbit are they going to restore the charms somehow for the gourmet farm?
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    edited 02.11.2017
    Oooooooh so that's what the 95,000 was for.  I really don't feel like starting all over with cat charms on my GF.
    Actually I don't recall seeing a Compesation Package when I logged in.  All I saw the 95K due to an error or some kind and now I know what the error was.

yeah i wondered what that 95,000 was for.  Ugh I don't want to start all over collecting charms again either.  I have the cat on my main and flower farm, maybe I will just not bother again with this one.  It's not like I had tons of charms for it anyways.

This is very disappointing though.  The whole irony is I didn't even notice it was gone till I came to this thread and then went and took a look.  LOL
    edited 02.11.2017
    My Gourmet Cat had been collecting and counting charms correctly.  It is now gone from the farm.  Very frustrated.

Mine too! Yes I am disappointed, there was nothing wrong with mine.   Not that I had lots of charms to begin with, but I am irritated with this.  Takes so long to collect them.
  • Jillaroo (US1)Jillaroo (US1) US1 Posts: 54
    Well they removed my GF cat tree which was working perfectly, and now the new one does not show credit for cat charms! And I had collected quite a few on my original tree, which I built the first day they were available, so it should not have been affected!
  • I agree.  Gourmet farm cat tree was not an issue for me, so why was it taken away from everyone?  Now I have to start all over again?  Not happy, yet again, with another problem with this game
    Ok, so lost my cat house and all my charms, re-built it and now it is not counting charms collected, bummed once again with this game.
    Yep cat tree on gourmet farm is now bugged, not counting for me either and all progress lost
    Hi everyone,

You are all correct, it was supposed to be just the broken trees that were removed & the team are investigating what happened. We will get you news as soon as we have it.
    What tree's were removed?  Were they a decoration? Were we supposed to be compensated for them too?
    @archerbob (AU1)  I think he means the cat trees.
  • edited 02.11.2017
    I want to thank the devs for the 95K but upon checking to buy another one, it shows that I have reached my limit on them and I only have 2; the one on MF & the one on FF .  

edited 02.11.2017
    @Grannie Jackie (US1)

It looks like you are trying to do that one from your main farm.  The gourmet has the hamburger on the upper right hand side.  Or maybe it is a sandwich.  Great, now I am hungry.

I did replace my cat tree there and like everyone else it shows 0/670,000 and no cat charms coming from any of the buildings.  So you might want to wait, unless you are OCD like me :smiley:
  • @Grannie Jackie (US1)

It looks like you are trying to do that one from your main farm.  The gourmet has the hamburger on the upper right hand side.  Or maybe it is a sandwich.  Great, now I am hungry.

I did replace my cat tree there and like everyone else it shows 0/670,000 and no cat charms coming from any of the buildings.  So you might want to wait, unless you are OCD like me :smiley:
    You know, you are right.  That's exactly what I'm trying to do.  Thank you   Please disregard my post.  I'm tired and probably shouldn't have even looked until after I had slept.  lol

Thanks again
  • My cat tree is gone as well and I had a lot of charms collected. I am NOT building it again if I have to start all over.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Yup mine gone too....I could say i'm disappointed but after all this time we still have zero information on what rewards the cat tree will even give us when placed and upgraded. Is it produce like the dog? Is it something more advanced like seaweed, mystery boxes and gold????

I think i'm satisifed with my coop apple orchard compensation (did it come from the cat charm debacle?) at least until GGS provides more information and we can figure out if its even worth having the cat tree on our farms.
  • The team are still investigating the GF cat trees - Did anyone have one that was already unlocked, or know anyone that did?...... If so, can you let me know if it is still there or if they have gone too. Thank you :)
  • Mouseslb (US1)Mouseslb (US1) US1 Posts: 63

My cat tree disappeared on my garden Farm ??It was beside my dog house??

gourmet farm..?Where the bakery is !!

• gourmet farm..?Where the bakery is !!

@FarmerHoneybowm (US1) Yes ..... They have all disappeared from that farm, instead of just the broken ones. :(
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    I at first thought that the cat charms were not being counted on my farms.  The cat charms collected are added when you refresh the page or log in again.  That is only time you can see progress.  I am still short  over 300,000 charms I had collected before my cat tree was removed from the gourmet farm.  
  • Hil2 (GB1)Hil2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3
    Update on the Gourmet cat tree from Wascally Wabbit.......

WascallyWabbitWascallyWabbit Posts: 3,036
    Hi All,

1) To make up for the issues with the cat trees being removed we will do something a little special to apologise. From the next update (planned for the week starting on 20th November), for 10 days we will run a special Cat Charm Madness! During this time cat charms will be more easily collected on the Gourmet Farm. Additionally, we will add a set amount of cat charms to the Gourmet Farm cat tree to give players an extra boost. This will be the same amount for all players.
    To take advantage of the extra charms you must have built the cat tree on the Gourmet Farm before the update that adds them. If you have not built the Gourmet Farm cat tree before then you will not receive the charms.
    We are also aware some of you are reporting issues with your cat tree since the last update. We are aware of those issues and are investigating.
  • Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555

I had collected close to 300k charms on GF. Now I had to rebuild. It is not counting cat charms that I collect now! For some reason, it shows on 24 charms, yet I have collected thousands from feed and silo. What now? I saw announcement that there will be a cat charm mania, but what is that going to do if charms are NOT BEING COUNTED??? This is AFTER your fix where you wiped our hard work clean. Bugged now, but wasn't before.

Another stellar "fix" by GGS.

• malayalam (US1)malayalam (US1) US1 Posts: 51
    edited 02.11.2017
    Good
    Post edited by malayalam (US1) on

Cat charms not counting again.

on any farm

Sign In to comment.