Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Nov 1st - Worldwide Championship 2nd Run - Discussion

Comments

• marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    bugs, please no more bugs
  • farmer46 (US1)farmer46 (US1) US1 Posts: 41
    I just wasted gold on CC and after one minute's notice was booted from the game for the update.  Now it is taking forever and I won't be able to buy boosters for the missions I have already done and also won't get to use my powerhouse when i get back on.. I want my gold back... 

• kwk (US1)kwk (US1) Posts: 144
    And we're back.  Woo Hoo!  Good luck everyone.  
  • And they took my cat tree that had points collected!
  • farmer46 (US1)farmer46 (US1) US1 Posts: 41
    well.. at least I got back in time to do my milk!  thank you!  
  • jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    Where is the WCC tent? Is WCC currently running?
  • Bevk (INT1)Bevk (INT1) Posts: 118
    edited 01.11.2017
    Once again another total mess...................................

According to Wascally Wabbit it would "all make sense once the calendar was updated".  Pity they could not even get that right.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Are the fishing rods from Naughty and Nice only going to be available at Halloween?  Really?  

I have no words for the insanity of this.....
  • I am really ticked off, they made it sound like only the affected cat trees were being removed, but mine is gone from my gourmet farm along with the 300,000+ charms I had already collected. Are those charms going to be restored?? Or am I once again to be scr***d over by this game and the incompetent managers they have running it
    The calendar says that the Fish HW is the next HW........Surely this must be a mistake!!!!!
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995

lost in translation GIF

Pitty that people lost their cat also when the charms were counting.
    Maybe GGS can get them back out of the litterbin?

• Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448

• Co-operative points will drop when retrieving gifts from a fully watered co-op tree

This did not happen when I retrieved gifts from my tree.  

• I am really ticked off, they made it sound like only the affected cat trees were being removed, but mine is gone from my gourmet farm along with the 300,000+ charms I had already collected. Are those charms going to be restored?? Or am I once again to be scr***d over by this game and the incompetent managers they have running it
    Hey @harliemamma (US1) the team is aware of this issue and are currently looking into it. We'll let you guys know as soon as we hear anything.
    The calendar says that the Fish HW is the next HW........Surely this must be a mistake!!!!!
    Hey @gavinfarms (US1) The fishing hard worker event will be the one that starts on November 5th.
  • annswr (US1)annswr (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    Help. Cannot stay connected to game. Several in my coop are having this problem. Get on, harvest 1 or 2 items( if I am lucky), than get kicked offline. Cleared cache. Tried IE, Chrome and Edge.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I love that the WWC doesn't "Pop Up" the rewards window for every. single. reward.

Now, could you please do that with the Co-Op Competition?  I've had *32* reward popups since the CC started what, an hour ago? It's annoying.

• Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    I love that the WWC doesn't "Pop Up" the rewards window for every. single. reward.

Now, could you please do that with the Co-Op Competition?  I've had *32* reward popups since the CC started what, an hour ago? It's annoying.

I second that
  • Buildings and Decos should return 50% of their value (over demolishing them yourself), and leftover Island Dollars are converted to shells/runestones at the rate of 1 per $100.

For instance, if you demolish a deco that would normally give you 12,000 Shells, letting the game destroy it at the end of the temp farm should give you 6,000.

I normally only bother demolishing the big expensive items (like the big decos), I'm not going to tie up my building slot just to get a extra couple 100 shells from demolishing the silo, a house, a field,  etc.
    Thank you!  I've always wondered about this.
    I am really ticked off, they made it sound like only the affected cat trees were being removed, but mine is gone from my gourmet farm along with the 300,000+ charms I had already collected. Are those charms going to be restored?? Or am I once again to be scr***d over by this game and the incompetent managers they have running it
    Hey @harliemamma (US1) the team is aware of this issue and are currently looking into it. We'll let you guys know as soon as we hear anything.
    Hey @gavinfarms (US1) The fishing hard worker event will be the one that starts on November 5th.
    Really.....twice in a row?????
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 02.02.2023

B) 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • sally456 (US1)sally456 (US1) Posts: 196
    edited 01.11.2017
    comment by WascallyWabbit · 31.10.2017:
    "Co-operative points will drop when retrieving gifts from a fully watered co-op tree"

Odd.........
    In my coop, we are not getting any points from the coop tree.  Is anyone else getting them?
  • 2 people in my coop have lost their cat on gf.  Anyone know if it's coming back or should they send in a ticket?
    They both had charms on those cats.
  • elb (GB1)elb (GB1) GB1 Posts: 100
    Cats were deleted in today's hotfix on Gourmet Farm, due to a bug. Money for building it given back.
  • But that was supposed to be just for the ones who had zero points, my coop friends had charms on theirs.

• Obviously this was a to difficult a task for the developers  maybe they should have just  brought out the cat like the dog instead of trying to bilk people again.
  • Kris847n (SKN1)Kris847n (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 133
    Upgrade on coopfarm is not at halv time, isn´t that a mistake? Since everything else has reduced upgrading time by 50%

• T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247

• Co-operative points will drop when retrieving gifts from a fully watered co-op tree

This did not happen when I retrieved gifts from my tree.  

Me too....NADA rewards from the coop tree...:(

Are we going to get horse booster?

edited 01.11.2017
    So when the pop-ups came up after the update....I chose the duck coop (Dandy Duck) for my prize from the Coop HW....BUT it is not in my inventory....(and yes, I know where to look for it)

GGS:  Please advise
  • So when the pop-ups came up after the update....I chose the duck coop (Dandy Duck) for my prize from the Coop HW....BUT it is not in my inventory....(and yes, I know where to look for it)

@gavinfarms (US1) Please try reloading game, as others that have tried that, say it made their rewards appear.
    So when the pop-ups came up after the update....I chose the duck coop (Dandy Duck) for my prize from the Coop HW....BUT it is not in my inventory....(and yes, I know where to look for it)

@gavinfarms (US1) Please try reloading game, as others that have tried that, say it made their rewards appear.
    I had done that, and I have done that yet again.....does not work.
    "The highest league, originally for players level 91-999, has now been split into two leagues, 91-250 and 251-999."

Don't you think that you should split the "91-250" yet again?  Should a level 100 player really compete against a level 240 player.....

Perhaps 91-160 and 161-250 or something like that?

Don't worry...this does not effect me.  I am in the very upper bracket.  It just seems like too big of a bracket.

Sign In to comment.