Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cats & Dogs

Comments

• Every time i collect cat charms for my cat tree it does not add them to the total until i refresh the page.
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    How many charms do you need to get a cat? I have almost 1 million & still no cat on my flower farm.
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    SandraUser60...true I could be collecting charms, but millions?! No no no ... that is beyond the realm of this reality...I love my cats, but not to the tune of millions of charms that MIGHT entice one of them to stay...will keep feeding them; and, they'll be happy as clams whining for more every time I open a tin can... :smiley:  So far haven't heard issues having been fixed...so will wait for that...more working on patience...still trying to get to the finish of FHWE ... would love that trawler which is a new item added as well as some of the other new items...
  • mnl4eva (GB1)mnl4eva (GB1) Posts: 19
    edited 03.11.2017
    hi my cat tree just vanished i had 250k charms theres a big space where it used 2 be whats going on my girlfriend sighned in for me and she said there was a message saying i had 95k dollars compensation or somthing like that i dont know dint see it and she cant remember is this comensation for my cat tree ? im confused i can still make 1 do i get all my charms back whats going on?
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 01.11.2017
    hi my cat tree just vanished i had 250k charms theres a big space where it used 2 be whats going on my girlfriend sighned in for me and she said there was a message saying i had 95k dollars compensation or somthing like that i dont know dint see it and she cant remember is this comensation for my cat tree ? im confused i can still make 1 do i get all my charms back whats going on?
    @mnl4eva (GB1) Only the Cat Tree on your Gourmet farm should be gone. This will explain why.........

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3697617/#Comment_3697617
  • hi my cat tree just vanished i had 250k charms theres a big space where it used 2 be whats going on my girlfriend sighned in for me and she said there was a message saying i had 95k dollars compensation or somthing like that i dont know dint see it and she cant remember is this comensation for my cat tree ? im confused i can still make 1 do i get all my charms back whats going on?
    @mnl4eva (GB1) Only the Cat Tree on your Gourmet farm should be gone. This will explain why.........

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3697617/#Comment_3697617
    thx farmerjohn do you know if i still have my charms or do i have to start again i had 250k charms? how can i get 90k dollars to make up for a month worth of charms, were the 90k dollars compensation? i didnt get to see the message
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 01.11.2017
    @mnl4eva (GB1)  At this point I'm not sure if our charms we collected for the Gourmet farm cat tree are lost and we have to start over or what. The 95K you received was compensation for just the amount it cost you to build the Cat Tree.  :(
  • oh ok thx 4 that
  • I'm in the same boat it seems.

When I logged on there was a message, something like "whoops something went wrong" here's $95,000 and 2 silver mystery boxes for your trouble. Of course no explanation of what went wrong was giving.

The explanation provided here https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3697617/#Comment_3697617
    doesn't explain what happened either. I've collected around 30% or required charms on all farms and now it look like I need to start again on the Gourmet farm
  • When I logged on, I received a "whoops something went wrong message" received $95,000 & 2 silver mystery boxes. No explanation of what the problem was.

Found the Cat Tree missing from Gourmet farm, the $95,000 is the money I need to buy the Cat Tree again. I estimate I had around 30% of the required charms (thats what I have on my main and flower farms), I assumes once I build the Cat Tree again, I'll be starting from 0 charms.

With delays to starting events, apologies & now loss of the Cat Tree I would like to ask as others have done in the past to please work on providing a game free from bugs before adding any new features or events to this game

Mark
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    edited 01.11.2017
    I read in the announcement that the cat trees on gourmet farms, where charms collected remained at 0,  were being removed and the dollars spent on it were being credited back to players.  My gourmet farm cat tree wasn't recognising the charms collected for it and stayed at 0.
    Post edited by Val C (GB1) on
  • Losing dung is bad enough. I've lost my cat tree from my gourmet farm. Yes I got my 93000 dollars back but what about the cat treats I collected?
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    I read in the announcement that the cat trees on gourmet farms were being removed and the dollars spent on it were being credited back to players.  My gourmet farm cat tree wasn't recognising the charms collected for it and remained at 0.
    I thought they are just going to remove the cats on gourmet that remained 0. My cat is happily working charms gathered more than 400k already. You mean we are going to start from scratch again...NOT HAPPY  :(
    @WascallyWabbit
  • Hil2 (GB1)Hil2 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3
    I've just rebuilt the cat tree and it appears that only 670,000 charms are needed now instead of 2,600,000, which is good, but the bad part is that no cat charms are being dropped from anywhere. Not good  :/   
  • may I ask what you used to eradicate the bug problem with the cat tree. Was it Bob Martin's or Frontline. Whatever, it didn[t work or the bug mutated. Yes you cured the counting problem by not having anything to count. No cat charms dropped from anywhere. At least before 'the fix' charms were counted and added, not at the time but on next log in the total had increased. Is it back to the drawing board or chemistry lab for a stronger bug spray?
  • I heard if you build the cat tree it still won't work.....has any one else tried to rebuild and not be able to get charms for it?

• I rebuilt mine & cat charms are not adding on grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Total BS, leader  said  that this wouldn't get fixed they were telling lies about being able to count how many charms  she was getting and  she called that right  LIES LIES  and more LIES  that is all we seem to get anymore. She got booted for telling the truth about how much Doesn't work here and how the quality of work is slacking which is apparent but good grief  we aren't to talk about it.  So we got ripped off again seems to be the new order of things,  charms, booster, gold, there should be a sign  PLAY AT RISK OF LOSING ANYTHING OF ANY VALUE AT ANYTIME.  

• rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    None of the farms are counting cat charms any more.    Back to the drawing board!
  • I can see there is no point rebuilding my cat tree then.......
    Can't understand why mine has gone because it was successfully accumulating charms.
    I thought the rewards compensation when I logged in was actually to do with the wheel of fortune because that finished last night and I got no bonus rewards for finishing in the top 500 :((
  • Mine disappeared too which I find strange since I didn't have a problem with it..

Your "compensation" isn't; I restarted parts of my farm just to collect those darn charms that NO ONE can explain what a full cat tree does other than "like the dog".

Keep your stupid tree, I'm not rebuilding it until maybe a developer can explain "hey, they cat tree does this (specific) thing".  Not "hey, here's a new thing, we; aren't going to tell you what it does, keeps score worse than my 2 year old, you can't get rid of it, moving it is a pain, it has bugs, and to top it all off....

Those of use that fought through all that get comped 50-90k?  Seriously?  What am I supposed to do with 50k?  My last building cost 174,000,000, how about you comp me all the charms I lost to your questionable coding?

Pfft.
  • My cat tree was removed but it was already successfully collecting charms so have no idea why this has happened? Like the others, the compensation wasn't nearly enough because there had been other occasions when rewards were being made for events, where you could choose which reward you wanted, and I know I was selecting charms for all of the farms, so have missed out additionally.
    There is another thread where people have said they've rebuilt the cat tree on the gourmet farm, but NO CHARMS ARE BEING RECEIVED, so I'm holding off rebuilding mine for now if the bug hasn't been fixed properly.

I did actually think the compensation when I logged on was to do with no bonus rewards being received when the wheel of fortune finished last night. Where have these gone?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

Keep your stupid tree, I'm not rebuilding it until maybe a developer can explain "hey, they cat tree does this (specific) thing".  Not "hey, here's a new thing, we; aren't going to tell you what it does, keeps score worse than my 2 year old, you can't get rid of it, moving it is a pain, it has bugs, and to top it all off....
    Right now it gives +35 (Farm) Happiness, +5 Village Happiness, and +400 Daily XP when you rub its belly. :)

That's it.  Can't upgrade it (yet).
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    Why take away the cats house here, it did fine with count.
    New cat house, now nothing is added and now I get nothing even more charm for the cat. Well done,

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor gif pictures of a cat
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I think my cat got so angry because it always had the hungry bubble above it that it packed up it's cat tree and left.
  • My Gourmet Cat had been collecting and counting charms correctly.  It is now gone from the farm.  Very frustrated.
  • whiziwig (US1)whiziwig (US1) US1 Posts: 1,262
    Oh oh something must be afoot, mine has disappeared from gf. Cleared cache and ctrl5 still gone.
  • After this a.m. maintenance my Gourmet farm cat has vanished...  and I expect GGS to replace it TYSVM ;^))
  • My cat tree on Gourmet Farm was working, but the counting of charms would not update unless I Control F5'd    ( cleared cache ), same on other farms, too.   After update, and Cat House missing, other 2 farms, the Cat House is working, but charms still do not update unless you clear Cache.   At this point, not planning on rebuilding the Cat House on Gourmet Farm, unless it is affecting the Dog Gifts.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    After this a.m. maintenance my Gourmet farm cat has vanished...  and I expect GGS to replace it TYSVM ;^))
    They did. They gave you $95,000 to buy another one in the "Compensation Package" that you should have received when you logged in. You just need to use that to buy another Cat Tree and place it - and yes, start all over collecting charms again.
Sign In to comment.