Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Worldwide Championship - WWC

Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555
edited 07.06.2018 in Most Discussed Topics

Will there be another Worldwide Championship? Will I be able to save my coins from this championship and carry them over to the next? Or MUST they be used now?

Thank you for response

Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    They will carry over, and yes we'll do another WWC.. We just don't know when yet.
  • Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555
    Thanks!
  • Matelot (AU1)Matelot (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2
    Can anyone tell me where to find the WWC rankings??
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    I really want to save up for sweet apiary, deluxe duck coop, and many special orchards.  They save space and produce more product.  
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Can anyone tell me where to find the WWC rankings??
    They only publish the list of server rankings, which you should have received in your in-game Email.  There's no way to look at the individual people rankings now.
  • KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    Round 2 of the WWC
    From Wascally:
    The WWC will start next Wednesday Nov 1st at 13:30 CET  - Don`t forget that the clocks change in Europe this weekend but not until next weekend in US.

We will be posting an announcement with details of all the changes made to the event next week. 

Here I was hoping for a little down time, but it looks like November is going to be every bit as busy as October was.
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    I SO hate these big everyone climb to the top of the pile competitions.   Makes me not even want to log on while they are going.    I will though.  Feel I have to support my teams.  But that's not the FUN reason I signed onto this game.  I really wish GG would keep the competitions down to a minimum.   Coop challenges, and LESS OFTEN would be plenty.   Then ad insult to injury and foul up the rewards so those who do really work towards being on top (top of what exactly?)  get NOTHING for it?  Or get cheated?
    Come on.   Rethink this competition nonsense.  Keep that for empire or some other dumb battle game.
    This one never was about being on top.   not really.   Moving more and more in that direction and it blows.
  • I SO hate these big everyone climb to the top of the pile competitions.   Makes me not even want to log on while they are going.    I will though.  Feel I have to support my teams.  But that's not the FUN reason I signed onto this game.  I really wish GG would keep the competitions down to a minimum.   Coop challenges, and LESS OFTEN would be plenty.   Then ad insult to injury and foul up the rewards so those who do really work towards being on top (top of what exactly?)  get NOTHING for it?  Or get cheated?
    Come on.   Rethink this competition nonsense.  Keep that for empire or some other dumb battle game.
    This one never was about being on top.   not really.   Moving more and more in that direction and it blows.
    I so agree with this  to many competitions will kill the fun to play.
    Ones a week a coop challenges is more then enough.
    This WWC is a joke because small servers will never be able to be on top and big servers don't need to do anything to stay on top. (indeed on top off what exactly)
  • Tonia2 (INT1)Tonia2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
    Worldwide Championship starts on 1st. OK. Horse season starts the same day? I still have 20 days of this season. What will happen to it? How will UFO start on 1st? It will go together with camping?
    What is going on?
  • Worldwide Championship starts on 1st. OK. Horse season starts the same day? I still have 20 days of this season. What will happen to it? How will UFO start on 1st? It will go together with camping?
    What is going on?
    @Tonia2 (INT1) Good question, we will have to wait for Monday for the answer. - See Mod Bulletin
  • Quack (IN1)Quack (IN1) IN1 Posts: 172
    GGS mess up everything almost,even with the event calendar for WWC.GGS to cover up your WWC calendar bug,now we have this as SPOOKY NEWS

• Are the events and their start dates correct on the calendar?
    It shows the UFO event beginning the last day of the camping event, and followed by camping event.
    Want to make sure our co op plans correctly

• grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
  • Thank you.  I assumed they were not, but then lately the way things have been going, one never knows.
  • Sad to say, it's just another very poor reflection on the quality of the "developers/designers" .....
  • Why do we have a clock that says the CoopCha will start in 36+ hrs, when it specifically states on the GGS Calendar it doesnt' start until Dec 6th?????????

Screen pic depicting both:
    http://prntscr.com/h44lwd
  • KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    We were told the calendar was wrong and would be updated this week, sure hoping this is an oops and not reality.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    How come the Cooperative Championship is not on the WWC calendar?  Any word on what is going on with these events? (Including the Horse Racing and the Tropical Island Farm) Or is this a "trick" instead of a "treat"?
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    edited 31.10.2017
    Why can't we get a correct calendar of events????
  • OMG.....   what else? give me a break..... can they get nothing right?? LOL  Thanks KarenKay! :)

i wonder how come GGS couldn't have let everyone know???
    They can certainly send us updates each week on the WWC standings via our mailboxes, but they can't let us know this *more important* piece of info? :P
  • Why can't we get a correct calendar of events????

Amen to that Mary!
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    How come the Cooperative Championship is not on the WWC calendar?  Any word on what is going on with these events? (Including the Horse Racing and the Tropical Island Farm) Or is this a "trick" instead of a "treat"?

it's a treat for GGS  LOL

Cli (AU1) said:
    But a royal trick for all the rest of us, is that it?
    that's what it looks like

they'll come up with some excuse between now and the start of CC...... oh so sorry......  
  • :D will be coopvember or something

damn last one just ended few days ago

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I am sorry you had to say that....it hurt my heart.  There are a lot more creative ways to say it that won't hurt my heart.  :(
    edited 31.10.2017

It just occurred to me that this update we are expecting to happen this week has not been announced has it ?

All we have seen is a liner in the MODs Bulletin telling us that there will be a game update, plus of course we have the calendar which, as the MODs pointed out, is all wrong and no explanation there either @WascallyWabbit

• Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183

:D will be coopvember or something

damn last one just ended few days ago

Yeah we are having a copnovenber event now  :D
  • Well Monday has come and gone and nothing  from GGS on the calendar.   So are we supposed to go by the calendar or not.  Is a co op championship really going to begin in 32 hours as shown by the counter at the top of our page?  Or do they mean Worldwide championship?  Are the events on the calendar correct?  Are you going to end the horse season early to begin another one?  Was really looking forward to answers today.   But every time I use my cell phone I get a pop up asking me to play big farm mobile.   No Way!!  How about we get this one working correctly?
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 31.10.2017
    PCA (GB1) said:

It just occurred to me that this update we are expecting to happen this week has not been announced has it ?

All we have seen is a liner in the MODs Bulletin telling us that there will be a game update, plus of course we have the calendar which, as the MODs pointed out, is all wrong and no explanation there either @ WascallyWabbit

@PCA (GB1) We will be posting the OA today, but it is a holiday in Germany today, so they may have some final tweaks for us in the morning, before the update is run.

We did post a bulletin yesterday, to say that the calendar will be corrected in the update. :)

Well Monday has come and gone and nothing  from GGS on the calendar.   So are we supposed to go by the calendar or not.  Is a co op championship really going to begin in 32 hours as shown by the counter at the top of our page?  Or do they mean Worldwide championship?  Are the events on the calendar correct?  Are you going to end the horse season early to begin another one?  Was really looking forward to answers today.   But every time I use my cell phone I get a pop up asking me to play big farm mobile.   No Way!!  How about we get this one working correctly?
    @DxrxbillingGame (US1) You may have missed the Bulletin, the Calendar should be ok after the update. :)
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Urgh another CC....who cares!!!! This has become the most overplayed chore of an event and is ruining the game. The thing I find amusing is that same coops continue to throw obscene amounts of gold at it...why??? You would think they have enough dandy ducks and coop apple orchards and all this silly spending is doing is making GGS think we want more competition when that couldn't be further from the truth.
Sign In to comment.