Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hunting Events - Easter Eggs (Pumpkins, Valentine Balloons, Candy, Mushrooms)

Comments

• @Artmaker (GB1) Its possible that being zoomed in, you may not have noticed those screenshots are of different locations, you can see from the ropes & the background plants, that one is of each of the 2 carparks on the ranch.

However, it has been mentioned in the past that some hunt items do not always load , so if you do have difficulty finding one, before using the hint, we would always suggest switching farms & taking another look just in case that makes it appear.
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    @WascallyWabbit @CuddlyFoxes @Rowdy Rac

Can someone please explain what is going on with the 'Halloween Pumpkin Hunt' I have just got to log in for the first time today thinking I had heaps of time left to find today's pumpkins as they don't click over here til 10pm. AEST QLD. (It has always been 10pm ever since I started playing the game) I got about half way through finding today's lot and it reset, so now, not only do I have to find the next lot but, I'm not going to get them all by the time the event finishes so I won't get the reward as I will not have found enough by the time it ends??
    Should I just get used to the idea of not getting the rewards for the work I put in??? Coz if that's the case, I will just not worry about doing any of the events at all!

I would like to go at least a week without feeling ripped off by all the abrupt changes that are being made without us knowing ahead of time or the bugs and glitches that are so constant now as well! 
  • @Wons (AU1) The event started at midday CEST and has been resetting each day at that time, as far as I know. If you hover your cursor over the timer, you should be able to see when each day is going to reset, at 192, hours, then 168 hours, 144 hours etc

If you have collected all of the previous items, you should still be able to win all the rewards, as you only need to collect 315/350, so you can afford to miss all 35 on one day & still complete the event. :)
    Sorry, this was merged as I was posting a reply so, was trying to say that I will not have the 315 required to complete the event because I was not aware that the reset had been changed to 2 hours earlier than normal. So I'll miss out on the reward.
  • Sorry, this was merged as I was posting a reply so, was trying to say that I will not have the 315 required to complete the event because I was not aware that the reset had been changed to 2 hours earlier than normal. So I'll miss out on the reward.
    @Wons (AU1) How many do you have so far?
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    @Artmaker (GB1) Its possible that being zoomed in, you may not have noticed those screenshots are of different locations, you can see from the ropes & the background plants, that one is of each of the 2 carparks on the ranch.

However, it has been mentioned in the past that some hunt items do not always load , so if you do have difficulty finding one, before using the hint, we would always suggest switching farms & taking another look just in case that makes it appear.
    UG…. I should have assembled all my screen shots.  Your right, similar but not the same spot.  DOH!  

NO worries.   As much as I like new decor to store in my inventory, I can live without it.
    I will NEVER be spending gold on these search events again though. Too many times there have been issues.  Even spending and nothing shows up, or a few times they are on active buildings.  I stopped buying hints long ago so no loss.  I wasted my one freebie is all.  
  • Well, I'm going to be short 2 pumpkins today.  I can't seem to find them in the Village even with the help of the photo which really isn't all that much help on the outside edges

Oh well, such is life.  lol
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Well, I'm going to be short 2 pumpkins today.  I can't seem to find them in the Village even with the help of the photo which really isn't all that much help on the outside edges

Today they are mostly butternut squash in the village(at least for me they were).  I actually found everything on all farms, and the village today.
  • Well, I'm going to be short 2 pumpkins today.  I can't seem to find them in the Village even with the help of the photo which really isn't all that much help on the outside edges

Today they are mostly butternut squash in the village(at least for me they were).  I actually found everything on all farms, and the village today.
    WTG.  I will be still looking for those 2 as long as i can
  • I finally found those last 2 and they were both the pear shaped butternut.   :-)
    Unfortunately, that's been known to happen more times than you think.  You're just the first smart cookie to have screen shots.  I know what you will say, but in this case, I definitely would contact support and demand your gold back.

I had a doozie of a "show me" yesterday.  I clicked on it, and the "show me" led me to a certain part of the farm.  Nothing there.  No lit up anything.  Finally found the pumpkin in a totally different spot miles away from the area indicated.

Previously, I have had before and after screen shots where the thing would show up where it wasn't before -- as if they added them afterward.
    This has happened to me on many occasions Artful so I feel your pain believe me! :(

Sorry, this was merged as I was posting a reply so, was trying to say that I will not have the 315 required to complete the event because I was not aware that the reset had been changed to 2 hours earlier than normal. So I'll miss out on the reward.
    Sorry for the delay in replying to you @WascallyWabbit So far I have 70 pumpkins with 7 days to go. I haven't found today's as yet though. And I now know that I have lost a couple of days worth as I couldn't get on til after it reset at 8pm and til last night, I thought I was on track as, like I said, it has reset at 10pm previous to this event.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    I finally found those last 2 and they were both the pear shaped butternut.   :-)
    Yay!
  • Sorry, this was merged as I was posting a reply so, was trying to say that I will not have the 315 required to complete the event because I was not aware that the reset had been changed to 2 hours earlier than normal. So I'll miss out on the reward.
    Sorry for the delay in replying to you @WascallyWabbit So far I have 70 pumpkins with 7 days to go. I haven't found today's as yet though. And I now know that I have lost a couple of days worth as I couldn't get on til after it reset at 8pm and til last night, I thought I was on track as, like I said, it has reset at 10pm previous to this event.
    @Wons (AU1) It sounds like you are right on track, if you have 70 + the 35 you have available to find that is 105 & 7 more days to come (7x35=245) .. 245+105=350 & you only need 315. :)
  • Well, they have really hidden them good today.  I am missing 1, 2, 1, 1, 1.  I'm going to keep looking but unless they magically appear, I'm going to be short for today.

And like I said before;   Oh well, such is life.  :smile:
  • Well, one did just magially apear so now I just 1,1,1,1,1 and I know that it wasn't there when I looked earlier.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Well, one did just magially apear so now I just 1,1,1,1,1 and I know that it wasn't there when I looked earlier.
    That happens a lot.  Wabbit posted something about sometimes all the objects don't load and you have to leave and come back.  I had one of those yesterday.

I'm missing two today.  May just leave it at that.
  • I'm gonna keep looking for mine.  hoping that they eventually show up.
  • Grünter (DE1)Grünter (DE1) DE1 Posts: 151
    some players created maps of the pumpkin spots of past halloween
    this may could help you

i personally think the candy is good to find because of the color but the mushrooms and pumpkins are quite hard to find (imo to hard)
  • I have all the photos but they don't don't help all that much since they were created before all the new land extentions.

I am down to 0, 1, 1, 1, 1.  I'm going to keep looking until I call it a night 
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 27.10.2017
    I have all the photos but they don't don't help all that much since they were created before all the new land extentions.

Same problem we ran into in our Co-Op, so @Gwendolen (US1) (Leader of Success Team) and I have been busily creating new backgrounds and plotting all the new Pumpkin Locations. :)

These are NOT complete; we're still finding new locations every day, but they're pretty close. :)

• I have all the photos but they don't don't help all that much since they were created before all the new land extentions.

Same problem we ran into in our Co-Op, so @Gwendolen (US1) (Leader of Success Team) and I have been busily creating new backgrounds and plotting all the new Pumpkin Locations. :)

These are NOT complete; we're still finding new locations every day, but they're pretty close. :)

Thank you so very much.  I have gotten them saved.

• I'm finally down to finding 1 more pumpkin. 

Thanks again for the photos
  • Ερμής (GR1)Ερμής (GR1) GR1 Posts: 302
    So ridiculous, you have to find all the pumpkins, all the days to win this event...
    edited 27.10.2017
    So ridiculous, you have to find all the pumpkins, all the days to win this event...

No, you can miss a few and still win.  There are 350 total -- 35 each day.  You only have to find 315 to win -- you can miss an average of 3.5 per day.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • Well, I'm gonna be short 1 today.  I have looked and looked and looked and it has not surfaced and I'm about ready to call it a night.  
  • Ερμής (GR1)Ερμής (GR1) GR1 Posts: 302
    Ο χρήστης artful (US1) είπε:

No, you can miss a few and still win.  There are 350 total -- 35 each day.  You only have to find 315 to win -- you can miss an average of 3.5 per day.
    As I made the calculations the are no chanses to win if you lose only one. I am gonna check it out again 
  • So ridiculous, you have to find all the pumpkins, all the days to win this event...
    @Ερμής (GR1) There are 350 in total (10x35) but you only need 315 (9x35) to win the top reward, so you can afford to miss a whole day & still complete the event. :)
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    edited 27.10.2017
    Sheesh, I count as I go and thought I'd gotten all of the pumpkins but noooooo.
    Even at 300% magnification i cannot find the last pumpkin on my Main farm. It's driving me crazy!!

Ugh, still haven't found that darn pumpkin! Any ideas anyone?
    Post edited by SandiOne (US1) on
    Got the flag and the Werewolf.  Missing 3 for today so far.  Will give it a rest for now.
Sign In to comment.