Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 19th - Cooperative Hard Worker Event! - Discussion

Comments

• Dee (GB1)Dee (GB1) GB1 Posts: 14
    edited 24.10.2017
    I want my prizes, ALL of them, they were paid with a lot of blood and sweat, nearly tears with hotfixes,
    I am actually speaking for EVERYONE, and that's a lot who were totally ripped off by ggs. All people who lost out, not just me.
    AND we want compensation, we deserve it.
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    I am so, so, very thankful, it is all over with!  :D:p:D ....
    Until Oct 28 when it same event starts all over again  :|:|
  • sam70 (INT1)sam70 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 15
    edited 24.10.2017

What can I say?
    i'm in CAMERON FARM too but i didn't get any of this rewards :|
    Post edited by sam70 (INT1) on
  • They are collating all the nightmares of this month.... and it's not over yet...waaahaaaaRelated image
  • That's my little coop out of the running for any decent placing then, it's so disheartening we work hard and have no chance up against the big guns :(   I usually enjoy H/W too.
    I finished in the top 30 and only received 1 Gold. Cert. I spent $60.00 cash and used hundreds of Special Seeds. Now, I'm thinking of quiting and deleting my farm Level 189.
    Plus the time and devotion was a total rip off.
    I feel cheated and robbed.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • hey I m with you on this   No gold use, No boosters  etc. 
    But if I know some people get to use these extra rewards in the event  
    why play?  I can sit this one out and wait for the next one

I should have passed this HWE up. Finished top 30 and spent $60.00 real monry and the rewards were a rip-off.
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    I am so, so, very thankful, it is all over with!  :D:p:D ....
    I just saw that on the Big Farm calendar. I sure hope it is a mistake.  Sometimes that calendar is out of date and does not have the right stuff listed on it.  If it is true, I do so wish that all the bugs could be worked out before they lay it on us again.  I am so wore out with the CCHWE and all the "flip flop" changing of the silo and hot fixes, I am not sure I could endure another some such same.  :o:p:(:|
    Unless we get an update/change - this post in the Mod Bulletin lists the upcoming Cooptober events

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3671332/#Comment_3671332
  • I am so, so, very thankful, it is all over with!  :D:p:D ....
    I just saw that on the Big Farm calendar. I sure hope it is a mistake.  Sometimes that calendar is out of date and does not have the right stuff listed on it.  If it is true, I do so wish that all the bugs could be worked out before they lay it on us again.  I am so wore out with the CCHWE and all the "flip flop" changing of the silo and hot fixes, I am not sure I could endure another some such same.  :o:p:(:|
    Unless we get an update/change - this post in the Mod Bulletin lists the upcoming Cooptober events

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3671332/#Comment_3671332
    No More this broken event :(   
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

It's hard to believe that a company goes ahead blindly and launches yet another disaster without fixing the previous damage

but the luck of response so far is not promising and they seem immune to criticisms of all sort

Maybe the MODs will enlighten us soon

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • jac333 (GB1)jac333 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 13
    Whether they fix it before the 28th or not is not the issue.  the issue is we played for prizes we have not received.  When are we going to hear from GGS or the mods???
  • Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555
    edited 24.10.2017
    Did every single moderator quit?
  • Quack (IN1)Quack (IN1) IN1 Posts: 172
    i checked in german forum and indeed a moderator quit there.don't know abt en yet :expressionless:
  • Yahoo2013 (NL1)Yahoo2013 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 67
    edited 24.10.2017

Hi, I miss my rewards I've earned from Cooperative Hard Worker Event! I also miss my gold recovery license. I was in place 27. Players between positions 26 and 50 would receive gold award as a reward. Recently, Big Farm has gone wrong. The game has been full of Bugs lately. Got Error Reporting 3. See photo. As a result, I miss a lot of my rewards. And our coop Fluistevinkjes was in place 1. After the event, we received rewards from place 2 ?! This is not the intention of such a game ..!
    Post edited by Yahoo2013 (NL1) on

Maybe they believe they can fix the event before the 28th.  We will see. :/

always the happiest and most optimistic of course

• paultje1975 (US1)paultje1975 (US1) US1 Posts: 163

i also did not get mine personal price for hard work event

i finished between 26 and 50  but no gold licence

I finished in the top 30 and only received 1 Gold. Cert. I spent $60.00 cash and used hundreds of Special Seeds. Now, I'm thinking of quiting and deleting my farm Level 189.
    Plus the time and devotion was a total rip off.
    I feel cheated and robbed.

You feel cheated and robbed because that is exactly what we are, cheated and robbed

• T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    i checked in german forum and indeed a moderator quit there.don't know abt en yet :expressionless:
    Hopefully they didn't....we have good MOD's here.
  • I wish " maybe they would believe" they could fix  them all before forcing "them" back on us.!   :#  

Here's an idea.... stop the madness, no more tricks just Treat Us with our rewards and put an end to these ridiculousness events with one bug after another, they only seem to be getting worse at this point   :'(

Related imagewe got enough sickness now...we need a cure  <3
  • Yes...discouraged and disappointed. Interrupted with a Hot-Fix,  and lose what I'm working on and didn't even get the start gift...never clicked. Turned a game into a race like real life trying to get enough money to carry-on. Glad I don't bother with the Test Server...waste of time. Crazy Gold-Digger Farm
  • Vronsky (US1)Vronsky (US1) US1 Posts: 3

Sandra what a great sig pic with Tess running in those tight jeans, 

Re. the HWE mistake: I lost a gold mining thingy and maybe a deco, so what!

Play or don't, spend or don't; but shhh with the whining.

Good job developers; if your not making mistakes your not pushing hard enough.

I'm going to keep playing

• Dee (GB1)Dee (GB1) GB1 Posts: 14
    Do they seriously think with this outcome, that people will be queuing up to do it again........ha ha ha
  • Sandra what a great sig pic with Tess running in those tight jeans, 

LOL....Tess, that's me dear Vronsky     :D
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475

You are joking, right?  I'm relatively new, and I have seen nothing but issues from the start, in all areas.  If the developers were doing their job it would be far better with alot less mistakes.   Pushing hard and making mistakes are two different things in my opinion.  Push hard, but do the best you can with few mistakes.  That's called attention to detail and quality in your work.
  • The majority of us have stopped bothering with the test server because GGS doesn't listen to our comments and roles things out with the test server problems not fixed.  Why take time away from the main farm when bugs aren't worked out on the test server farm?
    edited 24.10.2017

good for you, people can be easily happy

all those who put nothing in the game have got nothing to lose, hence they are super  happy

Yep, keep this up developers,  great  job NOT, and you will be the ones who will play a nice farming game all for yourselves

EDIT:  I hadn't noticed, it's your first post ... LOL

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    edited 25.10.2017
    Wow.    Just wow.  

And in the past… oh at least five pages of total griping, NOT ONE WORD from GG.   And even when GG does post, it's just forum mods.  NOT actual developers.  They never come here.  Ever.  Why care about customers huh?

So show of hands.  Who just can't wait for the next new big filled disaster to be rolled out?

HEY there is actually an official announcement about all this.  And I had to rub my eyes, but an actual apology.  First time I EVER saw that.

But.. then there's this.
    "Due to the appearance of multiple issues, which did not appear during our testing,"

During OUR testing.   GG…. how about "TESTING" this with people who actually play it?  
    Isn't that what your test server is all about?   Assuming everything else about this game is exactly the same as the real running game, adding something new aught to flush out bugs, and your players can help you with your pitiful math skills.   Seriously, every new thing should be run through the public test server for AT LEAST A MONTH before sending the mess out to the world live.   
    Isn't taking a little time to sort things out worth not filling some 26 pages of angry complaints?  And that's just what you see.  Not everyone comes to the forums.  
    Take your time.  Fix it first.  Bugs and hotfixes SHOULD be something that happens only rarely.  Not repeatedly, incorrectly, horribly and so on.

Posts merged | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    @Artmaker (GB1)  Also, I am sure they were absolutely FLOODED with support tickets as well, which we do not see on our end. 
    Quoted from @CM_Hunter

"....The team is working hard at sorting through the issues, making repairs and coming to a solution for you all. Due to the appearance of multiple issues, which did not appear during our testing, it will take a little time before we have enough information to communicate next steps....."

It will take time before you have enough information, it takes much less for paying customers to walk away instead

Don't forget to cancel the next coop-HWE which is planned in only 3 days, and see that you come up with proper compensation and all the missing prizes before you even think of rolling again another disaster event

People keep coming on forum to ask that you stop throwing stuff at them and fix the bugs first, dedicate a few updates to bug fixing only, but GGS probably is convinced that we are joking and will take anything that happens

This is all unbearably  unprofessional 

Sign In to comment.