Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 19th - Cooperative Hard Worker Event! - Discussion

Comments

• I didn't take any screen prints but our co-op finished in 43rd place, but the screen told us we finished in 9th.  We got the same place that we had after the five minute disaster at the beginning of the event when GGS started and then scrapped it.
    Trick or treat, certainly a treat for our small co-op if we're allowed to keep it

• Seems that the ranks were switched.
    So if rank 10 finished 86th, the coop ranked 86th got rank 10 rewards
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    Ranking list showed my Coop as #47.  Event end pop-up said we ranked 103 and earned a prize for being in the top 110 (110 not 100) yet no prize offered nor awarded.

So glad this event is over.
  • bandit12 (NL1)bandit12 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 22
    Nice work GGS,1 second before ending HWE ,or coop was standing 7 in coopcomp. at the end place 71,i will not whrite wath i think of GGS butt there is not one,good nice word in it
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    We were 2 in CHWE but did not get the rewards - reward pic said we were number 10 - But ranking said we were number 2.

and the reward info

We want the correct reward - not this ones
    Same problem with the personal/farm rewards - but the coop mistake in rewards is the worst, affect all in coop that worked so hard

• same here, standing 8 and end 20, this is once and never again.
    our coop will not play this hw again.
    thanks for the fun.
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    edited 24.10.2017
    Same issue here, rank 10th and no shorter building, upgrading times that we were supposed to get, along with other issues???

I hope they get this worked out!! Coz it seems that everyone is having issues with the rewards we were supposed to get.

Feels like all that hard work was for nothing....sigh! :(
  • What's happening????? Ouer ranking was place 3 in the hard worker!!!
    We get a price voor ranking 9!!!!
    Ouer Coöp is very disapointed, this is the second time in this event that somting go's wrong. Please fix this.
    Greetings Debora 24-10-2017 14:32 uur

• andy626 (GB1)andy626 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 23
    All I can say is thank God that the computer programmers are not working for Air Traffic Control.
    Never before have I experienced such incompetence from a company, or such a poorly operating game.  It would appear that GGS are hell bent on destroying this game.
  • hey I m with you on this   No gold use, No boosters  etc. 
    But if I know some people get to use these extra rewards in the event  
    why play?  I can sit this one out and wait for the next one

• My co-op Hideaway achieved a great place of 9th in the HWE but only received the prize for 19th. What on earth is going on at GGS. If I was this incompetent at work I would be fired. We look forward to their next attempt at getting things correct  :)
  • TheGabi (US1)TheGabi (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    What happened to our speed booster ???
  • Our coop was rank 21 and the pop up said 79.

And still no word from GGS or any of the mods.
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    We were the same...we finished 4th and got credited as 13th.  Thanks very much GGS!

• funambuleke (FR1)funambuleke (FR1) FR1 Posts: 11,845
    edited 24.10.2017
    Hello,

It's the same for the french players and we also have no information, of course.  :/

Our coop finished 34th and the pop up said 124th.

edit : I think GGS wants included in the Guiness for the bugs...  >:) 
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Ok so some of the people in our co-op got the time booster and some didn't.  Some got the rewards and some didn't.
    It's all over the place.
    I can't deal with it anymore tonight. It's getting late. So I hope to wake up to something nice to compensate for all this mess!!!

Good night Everyone :)
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    @WascallyWabbit @Rowdy Rac Is there any explanation about this?

I didn't take a picture since my rewards are correct, but other got 'SERIOUSPROBLEM HERE.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

Silence from GGS !!!!!

of course....
  • Ok...I woke to George saying we were in top 100 co-op rankings and had won something, but as usual....  something was wrong, there was just a big empty spot where a picture of your prize was suppose to be, arrows on both sides, that you could not move   :/   ... There was a ranking icon in the upper right hand corner,  but when I clicked it,  an error code popped up, then a blank rankings page...again   :(   

Should I presume they are working on this...lol...or should I open another ticket with support..? 

I'll do both   B)
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    YOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

CALLING @GGS

JUST TO REMIND YOU....YOUR PLAYERS ARE STILL ALIVE AND WAITING AND WAITING AND WAITING AND WAITINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG........................
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    Ok...I woke to George saying we were in top 100 co-op rankings and had won something, but as usual....  something was wrong, there was just a big empty spot where a picture of your prize was suppose to be, arrows on both sides, that you could not move   :/   ... There was a ranking icon in the upper right hand corner,  but when I clicked it,  an error code popped up, then a blank rankings page...again   :(   

Should I presume they are working on this...lol...or should I open another ticket with support..? 

I'll do both   B)

Exactly the same thing here - have taken screenshots and will send to support.
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    edited 26.10.2017
    ranked first coop on the GB1 server and you try to offload a bunch of cat charms to us instead of the prizes we should have got?

sort it out GGS asap

and we dont want some half *** compensation, we want the actual prizes we are due (you still owe us a free range chicken skin from the last CC but so far you've been reneging on that and we're caught up in emails back and forward having to explain your own game to you!)

in case you forgot what the prizes were for the coop hw - we want all of this

and a choice of some of this (not all prizes displayed cos a screenshot cant capture them all but i want the pig skin, hence that part of the rewards)

how can you continue to roll one fiasco into another and expect your client base to put up constantly with the sheer ineptitude of it all.

or are all your energies and concern being funneled into the coming sister mobile app and you view the PC original version as a dinosaur you no longer can be bothered with?
    Post edited by Corvid (GB1) on
  • Quack (IN1)Quack (IN1) IN1 Posts: 172
    GGS u r like my ex bf.sitting quietly lol
    All I can say is thank God that the computer programmers are not working for Air Traffic Control.
    Never before have I experienced such incompetence from a company, or such a poorly operating game.  It would appear that GGS are hell bent on destroying this game.

Think that your final sentence says it all - too much of a coincidence for so many bugs to be in any one event and the event isn't cancelled.
    PCA (GB1) said:

Silence from GGS !!!!!

of course....

There has been an absence of any communication from GGS throughout this whole debacle - supposed I am used to it now, but it is getting very tiresome.  Our little coop supposedly got a reward but the coop ranking table was empty, as was the reward screen, and if you clicked on ranking table the only thing we got was an error message. 

Think this game is too buggy now to save, unless this is what GGS really want.  Why oh why did they not try this event out on the Test Server - they have plenty of us willing to test for them but GGS seem loathe to use us.  Maybe because there wouldn't have been the gold purchased in large amounts if the event was only in test mode, or is that me just being cynical ??   :)  

Hello,

It's the same for the french players and we also have no information, of course.  :/

Think they have achieved it - will take a really dedicated game developer to beat GGS's record. 

• Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 24.10.2017
    And the good new is, that there is a new October 28 CoopHWE
    and all of you should practice one more time.
    Although without me, but it will save a place in the top 50 of NL

I'm so happy, happy, happy.

• these people gave us the ranking from the first one, the one that was
    away in a few time.
  • funambuleke (FR1)funambuleke (FR1) FR1 Posts: 11,845
    Hello,

Think they have achieved it - will take a really dedicated game developer to beat GGS's record. 

Indeed, they have.  I think they can stop the bugs now  :) 
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    @WascallyWabbit

silence also from the MODs  ? Really ?

and silence also from those who got the prizes for top rank !!  LOL now that's amusing

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
Sign In to comment.