Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 19th - Cooperative Hard Worker Event! - Discussion

Comments

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    edited 25.10.2017
    So I had milk a while ago in the hwe, then alfalfa, then ruta now it wants milk again before my milk is ready to harvest again....what the???? This is just getting worse guys. I have been trying so hard to stay at least the top 50 which til now I have managed to do, now I'll have to sit and wait for the milk to be ready. :(:(:( Not Happy!!!

I also lost the booster I had going as well.
    I'm sorry you are having a hard time.  We all are.   It's sad this game had to be so hard to take in.  :(

What happens when the apples come up and I can't fill the silo?  My apples have two hours to go and the corn runs out in 18 minutes.  Do I have to pay 100 coins to skip so I can move on, or does it just sit there with the silo empty and run me out?

Posts merged | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    Still nothing from GGS...:((

They will just let the event finish as it is without doing anything. So typical of them.
  • vesna1 (INT1)vesna1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 33
    This is interesting HWE , i'm 3d in competition as lvl 145 on int1 server,now i know for the next time what to do from start , Just fix all the bugs and lower rate of products needed for bonus point , especially for lvls  over 150,or make few more ranging 150-199 and 200-249,or just first- low lvls don't have chance there with the big ones,maybe  little longer time for products? (we need to sleep sometime :) )...
    Just next time do  more testing on test server for new things  please!  :)
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    What happens when the apples come up and I can't fill the silo?  My apples have two hours to go and the corn runs out in 18 minutes.  Do I have to pay 100 coins to skip so I can move on, or does it just sit there with the silo empty and run me out?

Hi Suzy, when the corn runs out, it will just sit until you harvest your apples. If you want to skip the apples, just wait til the corn runs out and the box moves to the apples, you can then use the 100 gold to skip them and move to the next box so you don't have to wait.

Hi Suzy, when the corn runs out, it will just sit until you harvest your apples. If you want to skip the apples, just wait til the corn runs out and the box moves to the apples, you can then use the 100 gold to skip them and move to the next box so you don't have to wait.
    Thank you.  I did see that is what it did.  I decided to pay the  coins to finish my apples to move on, at least I got something for my coins and I needed apples anyway, lol.
  • vesna1 (INT1)vesna1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 33
    And please better rewards  over 30,more boxes with lover chance for gold and gml is ok,coz some rewards are just so stupid and no worth playing ;)
    edited 25.10.2017

Thank you.  I did see that is what it did.  I decided to pay the  coins to finish my apples to move on, at least I got something for my coins and I needed apples anyway, lol.
    Won, if I had just let it sit out on the apples without using my gold for the apples would my ranking have stayed the same?  I'm wondering if the next time I can just let it go when it is ending and I don't have what is needed to finish it out.

Posts merged | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    This morning I turn on my computer & get pop up windows AGAIN for the last two prizes. One is for the cat charms. So I select the 20,000 AGAIN. But the window won't go away. So I refresh the game.

Then I get the CHW startup button AGAIN. So I check the event... and guess what? All new crops on the conveyor belt AGAIN.

I am glad it ends this morning. It was a complete disaster. As others have said, I believe we should be compensated for all the resources used & lost. The game was full of bugs that made it impossible to do well. The gold certificates required more points than people could make. And that wasn't even the "top" prize.

Next time trash this disaster & bring back the original HW. The only way this event would work is if they get rid of all of the bugs, & bring the number requirements back down to do-able levels.
    Couldn't agree more!
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
      when this thing  starts again I am going to ignore it.   the rewards are not  worth the effort and aggravation.

If I accidentally happen to harvest the right thing  the silo will run and I will get a few rewards.   Bring back the normal hard worker and scrap this nonsense. 

• @WascallyWabbit That Co HWE was unfair for some players and cooperatives,since GGS didn't canceled the rewards that were given to some cooperatives in the ranking 1-10 due to the error! Some had the reward of the shorter times and could use them at the next start of HWE while some others had to spend double gold dollars and seaweed in order to go up to the rankings!
    The game must be fair for all of us and GGS must do something about that!
  • 43poli (GR1)43poli (GR1) GR1 Posts: 5
    I totally agree with you mariam64.
    It was unfair for all of us who spent double gold and seaweed for 24 hours.
    I understand that there was a problem with the Co HWE but the game must be fair for everyone
    They must cancel the rewards or give us back the extra gold that we spent the first 24 hours.

• Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    edited 24.10.2017
    oh so that's why I lost my rutabaga crate and wasn't ready with the next harvest; not only that I had to start the event over as everything went to 0 ... level went weird ... don't know now if everything really working or not, but harvesting and moving on as if it were or not...not hoping for much this time around in the event re rewards...realize now that these hot fixes may not be really so HOT and NOT much of a fix...ggg...:)

Yes, I'm afraid my co-op now refers to these as 'NOT fixes'.  It started as a typo...but we thought the word was more apt so have decided to keep it.
  • Why try so hard if some players and coops get twice the rewards for half the effort?

Ιf initially  we had been informed that some players had been rewarded by a 50% cut in their use of gold during the cooperative hard worker event  we would have played a different game.  Lol

• Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    @WascallyWabbit That Co HWE was unfair for some players and cooperatives,since GGS didn't canceled the rewards that were given to some cooperatives in the ranking 1-10 due to the error! Some had the reward of the shorter times and could use them at the next start of HWE while some others had to spend double gold dollars and seaweed in order to go up to the rankings!
    The game must be fair for all of us and GGS must do something about that!

So let me get this straight.....Its unfair as some got a forhead, but that some buys heavily helping stuff is boosters or use seaweed or gold or anything like that, is fairness?

IF it should be fairness, then NO guld use, NO boosters, NO other "cheating stuff" should be allowed at any point of time in ANY events
  • Artmaker (GB1) said:
    Why oh why do they even bother with a "test server???"  This sure never got a test.  Clearly. 
    Maybe they are testing to check it is buggy enough before release? :D 
    This is a very good point, nobody disagrees that GGS are here to make money... FULL STOP. Weall probably agree that we should have to buy some gold to progress far and fast. Most on the forum know that I do not believe, never mind trust, GGS. A lot of player have been here 4 - 5 years playing big farm, to the players that is good, to GGS it is nothing, because we are not going to spend Gold building, GGS are more interested in the newbies having to spend Gold to get up through the levels. Now if we look at the Hard Worker event, a lot of players were getting over 10 points a second, all of a sudden we lose those points and the best bit for GGS, we all have the wrong crops planted. So a lot of us speed stuff up and replant and speed them crops, this is good for GGS because we use Gold. Can you see where I am going ? are these so called bugs really bugs ? It is funny how they always help GGS with possible sales ! I just read a post saying that not many will achieve the higher rewards... is there a possibilty that this so called bug will prevent more from reaching that goal ? if so it certainly looks like this was done on purpose. The test server, obviously it is not working as players thought, but it is working as GGS intended it to do,which is , it has got players buying and spending more gold on another farm. The big hurray from GGS about Big Farm being available on mobiles, but wait we have to start from new, more Gold sales etc. You will notice we have a lot of, now non stop, co-op challenges, do you think GGS have realised that a lot of players only remain because of their co-op and the friends they have made ! Once again there is a lack of support from the CM's, now it is not their fault, they are simply just YES sir no sir 3 bags full sir "employee's" Maybe we will get an excuse that they all go home at 5pm, yet we see updates etc at 9 -10pm . The longer it takes to get an answer and then to "fix" it... the more GGS are achieving their objective which is to get us to buy and use gold. If the veteran players think back, they will notice we keep getting the same tactics from GGS, I do not have a vendetta against GGS, unlike a few on here who think the sun shines from certain ggs places and cover up the "abuse" making out it is ok, NO ! I speak out because I can see and know the tactics that GGS use. They have ruined what was once a lovely steady game  o:)
  • And now we are missing 3rd place price for coop... Great...
    Where is the top 100 reward?  I didn't get anything.  I was 76.
  • angie50 (GB1)angie50 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 223
    WHY are we 11th , when we was 6th , what a muck up again.

is there another reward for the top 10 teams ?
  • proba (INT1)proba (INT1) INT1 Posts: 27

What can I say?
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    Just ended..... And I am either not understanding something, or I am missing something or....

Here it says, that we end has 9, but if I take a look at the ranking it says

waoh.......We are dropped down as 32! But we got prices as 9th I guess?

And for the record.....Now with the CC starting, that some with starts out with "cheating" because they start out with spending half of the waiting time, for the first day, is that less or more fair to the rest?

• Quack (IN1)Quack (IN1) IN1 Posts: 172
    GGS we are in 3rd spot according to cooperative rankings ,but we didn't get an apple orchard but a FUNNY BUGGY message,you must check it.After all the hard work we put in there is no gain,only pain lol

GGS 15th rank lol. No we are 3rd 

• preslav94 (BG1)preslav94 (BG1) BG1 Posts: 1,781

Same here......
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    @WascallyWabbit
    @Rowdy Rac

3RD PLACE

BUT WE ONLY GOT THIS PRIZE... :#

THIS GAME IS BECOMING WEIRDER AND WEIRDER,,,,
  • Quack (IN1)Quack (IN1) IN1 Posts: 172
    May be GGS counting from last to first rankings rofl.
    edited 24.10.2017
    At least you all got something to look at and make a decision. It just disappeared off my computer screen when it ended.  I was top 100 and had a reward box next to my name.   Where is my prize?

Those prizes are ridiculous and maybe I haven't missed out on anything.
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 24.10.2017
    Our coop was in 2. place 
    When event ended, we had PLACE 10 plrizes!!!??? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE???

DO SOMETHING GGS, AND FAST!!!!!

@WascallyWabbit 
    @Rowdy Rac 
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 24.10.2017
    Our coop was first in the UK server, but when the event ended we were 4th instead and received no prices for our top place

You really are worth nothing GGS, screen shots are not enough for your ineptitude, we need constant monitoring with a security camera

The screen shots below were taken minutes before the end of this ridiculous coop-HWE:  8 of the 10 top players in that ranking are our players, nearly everyone among our players were in top 100 in the various brackets

If you count only our 8 players among the top 10 they total more than the whole coop in rank 4

• Dee (GB1)Dee (GB1) GB1 Posts: 14
    And you couldn't even get the results right, or the prizes everyone has worked so hard for. Nothing to say that is printable. 
  • kalsha (IN1)kalsha (IN1) IN1 Posts: 43
    same here we were ranked 3rd n  when event ended we were on 15th.  do something.  really fast..
Sign In to comment.