Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Update Oct 19th - Cooperative Hard Worker Event! - Discussion

Comments

• I was pulling in 21 PPS on HWE. I got there using Seaweed. All of that wiped away with the hot "fix". That is called stealing. 

We knew something was off but since we were in the dark the best we could do is keep going and hope for the best. Should have known better. Decisions were made, farm dollars spent on boosters, gold spent, and seaweed used all based on what we guessed the rankings were. Now we come back to completely different rankings and no explanation why. Should we trust these rankings? How do we know?

Still boils down to stealing. 
  • LilFarm (US1)LilFarm (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    @WascallyWabbit, @CuddlyFoxes

Could you confirm if Flower Farm requirements don't apply to Level 100-149 for the Cooperative Hard Worker?  I haven't seen any of those but neither has anyone else in my coop, however the regular HW event has been known to not give me particular items (like apples) for 3 iterations.

Thank you.

For everyone else,

My observations at this level (100-149), the best resources to spend seaweed on are Dandelions, Milk, & Eggs.  For reference I have:
    4 Lvl 7 Meadows - <10 seaweed to bump to 10/sec (nothing pre-planted)
    1 Lvl 2, 5 Lvl 6, 1 Lvl 7 Cowshed - ~10 seaweed to bump to 10/sec after using Powerhouse and Cow Feed to get started.
    3 Duck Coops, 6 Chicken Coops - it's similar, I don't have the #'s written down since I only did that once

Corn you can do if you want to use a bit more seaweed (~15 or so).

The worst are probably apples and alfalfa.  (In regular HW, all my apples could get me 5/sec, this new version is 1/sec.  Thankfully, I have loads of tree seaweed from the boat--so I finally have something to spend it on).

FYI, this assumes you have MAX (for your level) production building or field that you are using seaweed on for your level.  If you haven't maxxed one out.  Please don't try.  I build my farm so I can compete in all events (NOT take 1st), but do well enough to sit in Top 50 or so.  And even do them all simultaniously.

In my opinion, in order to be able to compete in this version of the event you need to be able to get bonus points AND use the boosters.  The boosters will effect how many bonus points you need to collect.  So you need to plan how you want to spend / save your resources.
  • This hardworker event has shafted me since the get go.  was saving milk to harvest after hotfix and now it wants jasmine??????    I'm done ggs.  Giving up

DxrxbillingGame @ us 1
  • i could scream they had a hot fix yes, i just logged on to find everything changed my buckets, my ranking my speed EVERYTHING WHY WHY WHY
    57ELAINE @ en 1
  • I was pulling in 21 PPS on HWE. I got there using Seaweed. All of that wiped away with the hot "fix". That is called stealing. 

We knew something was off but since we were in the dark the best we could do is keep going and hope for the best. Should have known better. Decisions were made, farm dollars spent on boosters, gold spent, and seaweed used all based on what we guessed the rankings were. Now we come back to completely different rankings and no explanation why. Should we trust these rankings? How do we know?

How can anyone trust  what just  happened..??   Your guess is probably as good as anybody's JulyaTheMom  

OMGosh...GGS has to be in the dark also, hard to believe this is what their intent was ...were they working with the lights off   :#
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    edited 23.10.2017
    This HOTFIX just messed thing up big time....!!!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

@WascallyWabbit

I'M through with craziness...:(((

MY GAME WOULDN'T EVEN START!

Posts merged | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,554
    MY GAME WOULDN'T EVEN START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1FNSDJKFBSADIOFBEDHVBEVHJBFIVH FVIUHFBIUHEBVIERHVBUH HVBVUEBVOEURISD!!!!!111
    Try harvesting whatever crop is showing.  The game doesn't start in the normal way now.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 187
    edited 23.10.2017
    I don't winge often, I only winge when I am really really not happy .  
    The hotfix happened and my apples were going along at 7 per second with lots of seaweed and boosters (co op and personal boosters)  
    I got them up to 7 per second and then freeking George seemed to restart the event again after the hotfix... Really  ... ?  with rutabaga 
    Ahh GGS, they say ignorance is bliss, but is it really worth it ?

i'm now going to use seaweed to get the apples to at least 3 per second. So disappointing  :neutral:

Posts merged | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
    nola1 @ WWW 1
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,554
    i'm now going to use seaweed to get the apples to at least 3 per second. So disappointing  :neutral:
    I really wouldn't waste it now.

Hate coops but missing out on the benefits?  Check out "Hearts of Gold," the non-coop coop -- we leave you alone to farm your way.  No donations or group participation required.

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/158239/just-want-to-be-left-alone-to-farm-in-peace-us1-hearts-of-gold

• nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 187
    oh my gosh, my personal booster disappeared too   :'(:'(:'(
    nola1 @ WWW 1
  • Ok...we all have started the NEW HWE...and still haven't gotten my 10 seaweed feed  :|
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    MY GAME WOULDN'T EVEN START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1FNSDJKFBSADIOFBEDHVBEVHJBFIVH FVIUHFBIUHEBVIERHVBUH HVBVUEBVOEURISD!!!!!111
    Try harvesting whatever crop is showing.  The game doesn't start in the normal way now.
    Yup mine started but I already posted that rant before I figured it out...:)
    But still IT'S A VERY BIG MESS!

• You know (my opinion) I truly believe that each and every time that the "powers that be" has sought to fix this CCHWE, they should give every one of us farmers at least 100 bags of seaweed humus and 100 bags of seaweed feed and 100 bags of seaweed fertilizer. That way we could scramble to try to keep up the drastic changes of each "hot fix". :):o<3o:)
    There definitely needs to be some serious compensation for all.
    Amen, and Amen to that.  Maybe like every one getting the 1st place award as compensation!  o:):o<3
    At least.  And some gold and some seaweed and definitely the horse training booster for the rest of the week!
    The rest of our lives might cover all this .... poo  :#
  • omg what has happened to this game i have spent all day loading apples and also using fertilizer only to come on after THEIR HOTFIX to find this mess my apples have gone have to restart with rugtba then corn then milk why why why my ranking is falling thanks to them so no dandy duck pond for me, I could cry 
    57ELAINE @ en 1
  • FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,413
    Oooooh yes, that sounds great too!  I mean there ought to be some pretty huge rewards for putting up the huge bugs and debacles with this CCHWE that has proven itself to be disasterous over and over again! o:)<3:p

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

• SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,474
    Who's bright idea was it to have a hot fix in the middle of the HWE?  I was in the top 100 at #48 when they did it and could not get back into the game.  So, now I have lost all progress.  The game has started all over again.  I am so pissed off right now I see red.  :(

• Makes you look forward to the CCE.... doesn't it.... NOT
  • john207 (US1)john207 (US1) US1 Posts: 16
    you game developers really scr**ed the pooch this time.
    john207 @ us 1
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,474
    I was pulling in 21 PPS on HWE. I got there using Seaweed. All of that wiped away with the hot "fix". That is called stealing. 

I didn't use gold but I did use a lot of seaweed and I bought a booster.  Lots of time spent, I was in the top 100 when they decided to do a hotfix and could not get back on the game.  Now the event started all over again.  Everything lost I am so pissed off right now.  :(

Sign In to comment.