Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 19th - Cooperative Hard Worker Event! - Discussion

Comments

• I was pulling in 21 PPS on HWE. I got there using Seaweed. All of that wiped away with the hot "fix". That is called stealing. 

We knew something was off but since we were in the dark the best we could do is keep going and hope for the best. Should have known better. Decisions were made, farm dollars spent on boosters, gold spent, and seaweed used all based on what we guessed the rankings were. Now we come back to completely different rankings and no explanation why. Should we trust these rankings? How do we know?

Still boils down to stealing. 
  • LilFarm (US1)LilFarm (US1) US1 Posts: 31
    @WascallyWabbit, @CuddlyFoxes

Could you confirm if Flower Farm requirements don't apply to Level 100-149 for the Cooperative Hard Worker?  I haven't seen any of those but neither has anyone else in my coop, however the regular HW event has been known to not give me particular items (like apples) for 3 iterations.

Thank you.

For everyone else,

My observations at this level (100-149), the best resources to spend seaweed on are Dandelions, Milk, & Eggs.  For reference I have:
    4 Lvl 7 Meadows - <10 seaweed to bump to 10/sec (nothing pre-planted)
    1 Lvl 2, 5 Lvl 6, 1 Lvl 7 Cowshed - ~10 seaweed to bump to 10/sec after using Powerhouse and Cow Feed to get started.
    3 Duck Coops, 6 Chicken Coops - it's similar, I don't have the #'s written down since I only did that once

Corn you can do if you want to use a bit more seaweed (~15 or so).

The worst are probably apples and alfalfa.  (In regular HW, all my apples could get me 5/sec, this new version is 1/sec.  Thankfully, I have loads of tree seaweed from the boat--so I finally have something to spend it on).

FYI, this assumes you have MAX (for your level) production building or field that you are using seaweed on for your level.  If you haven't maxxed one out.  Please don't try.  I build my farm so I can compete in all events (NOT take 1st), but do well enough to sit in Top 50 or so.  And even do them all simultaniously.

In my opinion, in order to be able to compete in this version of the event you need to be able to get bonus points AND use the boosters.  The boosters will effect how many bonus points you need to collect.  So you need to plan how you want to spend / save your resources.
  • This hardworker event has shafted me since the get go.  was saving milk to harvest after hotfix and now it wants jasmine??????    I'm done ggs.  Giving up

• I was all mapped out to the end with Barley then milk, now the hotfix has messed it all up.  I have no choice but to grow the crops I now need as if I don't will lose all the gold and seaweed it took me to get to the top of my group leader board.  I feel gutted for those not online who could well lose their position, as thought they were setup for hours. 

Poor really poor.  Hard Worker event has been a disaster from start to finish as was rushed in with know bugs.  This is no way to treat your PAYING customers.

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Please do not bring this event back until you learn how to make it work. Better yet, just don't...whatever new ideas...just don't....
  • You know (my opinion) I truly believe that each and every time that the "powers that be" has sought to fix this CCHWE, they should give every one of us farmers at least 100 bags of seaweed humus and 100 bags of seaweed feed and 100 bags of seaweed fertilizer. That way we could scramble to try to keep up the drastic changes of each "hot fix". :):o<3o:)
    There definitely needs to be some serious compensation for all.
  • CrazyArthur (US1)CrazyArthur (US1) US1 Posts: 79
    edited 23.10.2017
    I'm very very angry now...
    Before the maintenance I was on a level 6 activity with milk with 3:30 hours left, lost it.
    Now, I'm on level 1 activity with dandelion, will take me forever to reach level 6 activity.
    And it's the second time a thing like that happend in this HWE....

YOU REALLY RUINED THIS EVENT!!! Maybe that's they wanted to do after all, they succeed.

-WE DESERVE A BIG COMPENSATION FOR ALL YOUR MESS-
    Post edited by CrazyArthur (US1) on
  • paultje1975 (US1)paultje1975 (US1) US1 Posts: 163
    edited 23.10.2017

ranking was broke and you fixed this ok but why reset all items that where needed. i had used much super seeds corn and seeweed to get to lvl9 and had apple ready for next.... now i need  cabage which i did not prepair

but luckily i was online when it happened .... sad to think about players who are not online they will losse there ranking prices cause of this

please stop al this broke new events

is there really nobody within this company who can do someting good?

FIRST FIX ALL BUGS AND THEN TEST THINGS GOOD BEFORE YOU PUT NEW EVENTS ON THE SERVERS

• i could scream they had a hot fix yes, i just logged on to find everything changed my buckets, my ranking my speed EVERYTHING WHY WHY WHY
  • I was pulling in 21 PPS on HWE. I got there using Seaweed. All of that wiped away with the hot "fix". That is called stealing. 

We knew something was off but since we were in the dark the best we could do is keep going and hope for the best. Should have known better. Decisions were made, farm dollars spent on boosters, gold spent, and seaweed used all based on what we guessed the rankings were. Now we come back to completely different rankings and no explanation why. Should we trust these rankings? How do we know?

How can anyone trust  what just  happened..??   Your guess is probably as good as anybody's JulyaTheMom  

OMGosh...GGS has to be in the dark also, hard to believe this is what their intent was ...were they working with the lights off   :#
  • rocnrobn (US1)rocnrobn (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    Well that was a real hot fix!
    You made it worst, Had to restart event lost points and time gained...not to mention the seaweed and charms...
    Oh and how does a team go from 60 mil+ to 79 mil + in a hot fix?

Way to go GGS...please stop releasing events you don't have ready yet..very unfair to players to see there work go poof...
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    edited 23.10.2017
    This HOTFIX just messed thing up big time....!!!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

@WascallyWabbit

I'M through with craziness...:(((

MY GAME WOULDN'T EVEN START!

Posts merged | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • TheGabi (US1)TheGabi (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    I have never seen a more inconsiderate management team in all my born days.  You have made this whole event a total farce.   To you its just a game, but let me tell you i have already put in 6 hours today getting to the point i could finally rest a few hours, just to have you restart this event...

My five hours of jasmine, is now cabbage, followed by corn, not apples..   When would you like for players to have a few hours to themselves.  Especially when it was a NO brainer that BP was in first place.  This could have waited till the last 5 minutes of the event.  YOU did not need to mess up every player in this event to correct your stupid mistake. 

Angry, upset and totally frustrated.   

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    MY GAME WOULDN'T EVEN START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1FNSDJKFBSADIOFBEDHVBEVHJBFIVH FVIUHFBIUHEBVIERHVBUH HVBVUEBVOEURISD!!!!!111
    Try harvesting whatever crop is showing.  The game doesn't start in the normal way now.
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    edited 23.10.2017
    I don't winge often, I only winge when I am really really not happy .  
    The hotfix happened and my apples were going along at 7 per second with lots of seaweed and boosters (co op and personal boosters)  
    I got them up to 7 per second and then freeking George seemed to restart the event again after the hotfix... Really  ... ?  with rutabaga 
    Ahh GGS, they say ignorance is bliss, but is it really worth it ?

i'm now going to use seaweed to get the apples to at least 3 per second. So disappointing  :neutral:

Posts merged | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
    i'm now going to use seaweed to get the apples to at least 3 per second. So disappointing  :neutral:
    I really wouldn't waste it now.
  • sam70 (INT1)sam70 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 15
    please change the name of your company from " GOODGAMESTUDIOS "  to  " BADGAMESTUDIOS "
  • nola1 (INT1)nola1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 188
    oh my gosh, my personal booster disappeared too   :'(:'(:'(
  • Ok...we all have started the NEW HWE...and still haven't gotten my 10 seaweed feed  :|
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    You know (my opinion) I truly believe that each and every time that the "powers that be" has sought to fix this CCHWE, they should give every one of us farmers at least 100 bags of seaweed humus and 100 bags of seaweed feed and 100 bags of seaweed fertilizer. That way we could scramble to try to keep up the drastic changes of each "hot fix". :):o<3o:)
    Amen, and Amen to that.  Maybe like every one getting the 1st place award as compensation!  o:):o<3
    At least.  And some gold and some seaweed and definitely the horse training booster for the rest of the week!
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    MY GAME WOULDN'T EVEN START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1FNSDJKFBSADIOFBEDHVBEVHJBFIVH FVIUHFBIUHEBVIERHVBUH HVBVUEBVOEURISD!!!!!111
    Try harvesting whatever crop is showing.  The game doesn't start in the normal way now.
    Yup mine started but I already posted that rant before I figured it out...:)
    But still IT'S A VERY BIG MESS!

• You know (my opinion) I truly believe that each and every time that the "powers that be" has sought to fix this CCHWE, they should give every one of us farmers at least 100 bags of seaweed humus and 100 bags of seaweed feed and 100 bags of seaweed fertilizer. That way we could scramble to try to keep up the drastic changes of each "hot fix". :):o<3o:)
    Amen, and Amen to that.  Maybe like every one getting the 1st place award as compensation!  o:):o<3
    At least.  And some gold and some seaweed and definitely the horse training booster for the rest of the week!
    The rest of our lives might cover all this .... poo  :#
  • omg what has happened to this game i have spent all day loading apples and also using fertilizer only to come on after THEIR HOTFIX to find this mess my apples have gone have to restart with rugtba then corn then milk why why why my ranking is falling thanks to them so no dandy duck pond for me, I could cry 
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    Who's bright idea was it to have a hot fix in the middle of the HWE?  I was in the top 100 at #48 when they did it and could not get back into the game.  So, now I have lost all progress.  The game has started all over again.  I am so pissed off right now I see red.  :(
  • Makes you look forward to the CCE.... doesn't it.... NOT
  • john207 (US1)john207 (US1) US1 Posts: 16
    you game developers really scr**ed the pooch this time.
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    I was pulling in 21 PPS on HWE. I got there using Seaweed. All of that wiped away with the hot "fix". That is called stealing. 

I didn't use gold but I did use a lot of seaweed and I bought a booster.  Lots of time spent, I was in the top 100 when they decided to do a hotfix and could not get back on the game.  Now the event started all over again.  Everything lost I am so pissed off right now.  :(
Sign In to comment.