Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 19th - Cooperative Hard Worker Event! - Discussion

Comments

• From the first place to the last, count to the end of the CHWE you will do something about it.

Glad GGS. Such events please do so on your servers and not introduce such spoiled events to the players.

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 23.10.2017

In the UK1 server,  this coop HW event is going to end with only 3 - 4 players who will have managed to reach the GML which is placed at an impossible target of 8 million points 

Knowing how many players in our server play the HWE to gain a GML, it's easy to predict that overall participation to a future coop HWE will be considerably lower

There is need for lots of changes. The best option would be to forget about this coop format and resume the classic HWE, where any single player can decide if to play without having to adhere to a collective decision with other cooperative members. Many players who loved the HWE don't like it as much now as a coop event

There are no rewards for coop activity other than the final prizes, most of which are only for the top 3 coops. The 50 hard work rewards should be cooperatively reached and not reached by single players as they are now. This is an obvious mistake in the design of this event, no single player can reach the 100 million points, but a few cooperatives might. It looks like the designers forgot to change this part but won't ever admit it of course

Very disappointed, lots of unhappy players

Post edited by PCA (GB1) on
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    @WascallyWabbit what u sauy we were on ist and now haha
  • vesna1 (INT1)vesna1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 33
    Just finish it -HWE- today ,I want to play CC next day,and to relax a little ...
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    I don't want to play anything at the moment. Too much that is very disappointing.
  • Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    Still no correction for the cooperative scores. We should be able to see these. This is NOT fun.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 23.10.2017
    Does anyone know when (approximately) CHWE will end? After how many hours?
    I expect it to run until 10.00 on tuesday  24-10 CEST. That's when the first HWE appeared for a few minutes. 
    I'm hoping you're right, in the end it started on the 20th at 20:00 CEST, that would mean until tuesday 20:00 CEST and we'd have CHWE and CC running at the same time :o

I am afraid it might overlap with the CC because this morning at 10 CEST, the HWE timer did not go to 24 hours.

Even now (14:00 CEST) it stills shows   ~1 day

Correction : at 14:01 CEST the timer switched to 23:59:59 hours....so ending will be at 14:00 CEST on Tuesday 24-10-17

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    GGS said that this even would last exactly four days.  I planned my point rate around this. Now the timer has changed to 23 hours, 6 hours early.  This is unacceptable.  This has cost me a vast amount of my inventory.  Please confirm that this will be fixed.
    If this is not fixed, I will be more mad than I have ever been.  At some point, something that GGS says, has to mean something.  We need to be able to depend on you all to tell the truth.
    6 hours needed to added to meet Wascallly's statement of "4 full days"

I can prepare a list of the supplies that GGS needs to return to me, if this "4 full days" turns out to not be true!
  • Tonia2 (INT1)Tonia2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 45
    Some od my coop members cant get on their farms. They receve masage "this player allready exsist".
    I know this is not the topic of the thread, but I think it probably has something to do with all this mess. Does anyone else has that problem?
    I have been making a list, all weekend, of thoughtful comments to post about the HW, but it is very hard to be constructive, if we can't even get the timer right!

Events in the game NEED to be FAIR.  This is NOT FAIR.
    I have been making a list, all weekend, of thoughtful comments to post about the HW, but it is very hard to be constructive, if we can't even get the timer right!

Events in the game NEED to be FAIR.  This is NOT FAIR.
    Not being able to see the TRUE rankings is not fair either...guess if we want fair we need to find a different game.
  • Bevk (INT1)Bevk (INT1) Posts: 118
    We should rename the game to Wrecked Farm instead of Big Farm.
    I can accept that the server problems prevent us from seeing the current rankings on our end, because we know that BP will be first.  I am not minimizing this, but I understand the computing problem behind this.

I based my play on 4 full days.....96 hours.  I used supplies that I would not have used.  I can make a list for GGS, of what I "wasted", given their inability to follow the timeline, that they announced. 

They also have not fixed the GML from 26-50, back to 6-50.  They promised that this would be unchanged when the Coop HW was created.
  • Bevk (INT1)Bevk (INT1) Posts: 118
    In the normal HWE when we got to 2.1 million points we got two GML's in this CHWE we get a level 4 useless deco for 2.6 million points and they call this FAIR?  
    I can accept that the server problems prevent us from seeing the current rankings on our end, because we know that BP will be first.  I am not minimizing this, but I understand the computing problem behind this.

I based my play on 4 full days.....96 hours.  I used supplies that I would not have used.  I can make a list for GGS, of what I "wasted", given their inability to follow the timeline, that they announced. 

They also have not fixed the GML from 26-50, back to 6-50.  They promised that this would be unchanged when the Coop HW was created.
    Don't underestimate Bullseye Ranch, they were running a close 2nd when they were taken down by these server issues.

Most of us are just as irritated as you are but it does not appear that GGS can fix anything or put out anything that works anymore.
  • BFDSS (US1)BFDSS (US1) US1 Posts: 75

Other changes

• The rewards for the Halloween event have been exchanged with new and more rewards

Presumably, this means the pumpkin hunt that appeared on my farm. However, there are no pumpkins on any of my farms.

?!?!

... and now it's gone.

Quick work! :)
     ... and its back - still no pumpkins!

Sigh.
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    edited 23.10.2017

Other changes

• The rewards for the Halloween event have been exchanged with new and more rewards

Presumably, this means the pumpkin hunt that appeared on my farm. However, there are no pumpkins on any of my farms.

?!?!

... and now it's gone.

Quick work! :)
     ... and its back - still no pumpkins!

Sigh.
    Refresh your game. I had to refresh to see my pumpkins.
    Well, take heart, Brat Pack, I truly believe when all is said and done, you all will be the #1 winner of everything.   <3:)
    You are a sweetheart but with all these issues we have ALL had to deal with, I think every cooperative that participated in this mess of an event they gave us to play should receive the number 1 prize!

Posts merged | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • I see that they finally took away the little guys only way to win GML with out having to spend a lot of money. Not everyone can afford a couple hundred dollars a month to play. Thanks
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • CHWE points for individual rewards:

4 days = 96 hours = 5760 minutes = 345600 seconds
    100,000,000 points needed for highest reward = 290 POINTS PER SECOND 
    (100,000,000 points divided by 345600 seconds which is actually 289.3518519 points per second)
    And THAT'S if you started immediately when the HWE became available!!!!!

I used to be able to just barely make the 1,200,000 points to get the gold mining licenses in the normal HWE, but in this "new and improved" version, the GML now requires 8,000,000 points which would require 23 points FROM THE VERY BEGINNING. 

LAM E!!!!!
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • a hotfix right in the middle of the hard worker event, these people have gone off their rockers, great way to p**s off your customer base ggs

try rolling out an event that works correctly in the first place
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    a hotfix right in the middle of the hard worker event, these people have gone off their rockers, great way to p**s off your customer base ggs

try rolling out an event that works correctly in the first place
    The hotfix is to fix the CHW scores. The server will be down for about half an hour. There is an announcement on the server downtime thread.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 23.10.2017

Thank you, but I am so utterly happy with my prizes from the 1st CCHWE debacle that if I get nothing else from this 2nd debacle, I will still be happy!  <3o:):D

looks almost real, more close to real than anyone could ever imagine 

• If the truth were told and the truth be done....we would be in a  " hotfix " most of the time    :p
      Maybe we should plant one of these on every farm.....might work as well as a "hotfix"    :#Image result for computer bugs work themselves out pics
Sign In to comment.