Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hunting Events - Easter Eggs (Pumpkins, Valentine Balloons, Candy, Mushrooms)

Comments

• maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    edited 22.10.2017
    Is this why my farm workers have gone all ghostly, or is it another bug?
    Yes, every year the workers become ghosts!   :D

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 22.10.2017
    Well today is the 22nd and all I see is a Vender stand for Trick Or Treat stuff, that I probably wont ever get or use, so where is the Real Halloween event? 
    Oh let Me guess I will probably have to wait for 11 pm or Midnight My time which is EST, how lame, I guess I will check the Farm Tomorrow on the 23rd then I guess.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Well today is the 22nd and all I see is a Vender stand for Trick Or Treat stuff, that I probably wont ever get or use, so where is the Real Halloween event? 
    Oh let Me guess I will probably have to wait for 11 pm or Midnight My time which is EST, how lame, I guess I will check the Farm Tomorrow on the 23rd then I guess.
    Gotta read the bulletins, kid!  :)

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/139945/mod-news-bulletin#latest
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Gotta read the bulletins, kid!  :)

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/139945/mod-news-bulletin#latest

I am not a kid but thanks for the info much appreciated, :)
  • Pumpkins are not showing up on any of my farms, though it says we have 10 days to collect them. Whats happening?
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Apparently it's not working correctly. no pumpkins here either.
  • Halloween event is here, but no pumpkins showing up either.
  • Apparently it's not working correctly. no pumpkins here either.
    Nor here
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Pumpkins to be found but no pumpkins around.  The event has started, candles drop but there are no pumpkins on any of my farms.
  • Aphreal (GB1)Aphreal (GB1) GB1 Posts: 24
    Three different browsers, no pumpkins. 
    I guess it should have been expected that something would be wrong  ::: shaking my head :::::
  • Dolphin (AU1)Dolphin (AU1) AU1 Posts: 117
    edited 23.10.2017
    No pumpkins on my server either. Guess it is their Halloween trick.

Candles are there though.

• My pumpkins are not showing up anybody else having this problem?
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    No pumpkins in our co-op either. None showing up??

@CuddlyFoxes @Rowdy Rac   @WascallyWabbit have you guys been made aware of this?
  • artistree (US1)artistree (US1) US1 Posts: 105
    No pumpkins are found on any farms...hard to collect when they are not there.  This game just keeps getting better.  Almost starting feel sorry for the Devs...just too funny.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    You have to laugh or you would go mad lol
  • Meppi16 (SKN1)Meppi16 (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 39
    I was wondering that now the pumpkins are really small, but nothing here either...
  • karmit (US1)karmit (US1) US1 Posts: 65
    No pumpkins to be found on any farm!  What's going on??
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I guess it should have been expected that something would be wrong  ::: shaking my head :::::
    Let me show you my "Shocked" face.

httpsthedailyparksfileswordpresscom201510baby-shocked-facejpg
  • SamiJ (US1)SamiJ (US1) US1 Posts: 29
    No pumpkins here either...  :o
    Their list of stuff they need to fix keeps growing and growing. 
  • No pumpkins here either.
  • rep (GB1)rep (GB1) GB1 Posts: 16
    Where are the pumpkins???????????????????????????????? Great Halloween event, but no pumpkins
  • I too have no pumpkins.
  • Trisha7 (US1)Trisha7 (US1) US1 Posts: 13
    I can't find a pumpkin anywhere either! Along with so few shellfish to fish for and all the orders need them, been waiting for 2 days, I need 2 clams to finish an order which is going to expire, sooooo mad at things right now and the changes in the HWE - running 24 hours and won't even make a million, with using all the special seeds & humus & boosters & tractors!!!!, I have had enough for this week and then another CC is coming! RIDICULOUIS (is all I can say that would be acceptable).
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    Our co op also doesn't have any pumpkins...but we do have the candles dropping from collections 
  • I don't have any pumpkins either.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 23.10.2017

On the Dutch server NL1 no pumpkins to be found either - hopefully a small bug that can be resolved soon (?)
    Related image
    You can't find us! Wha ha ha!

EDIT: the event disappeared from our farm now, so to me this means they will try to fix it .... fingers crossed.
    Post edited by Jiesta (NL1) on
  • Bevk (INT1)Bevk (INT1) Posts: 118
    Pumpkin event complete and wants 70k gold for the deco.  This is getting some tiresome.  
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 23.10.2017
    Hi everyone,

We are expecting a delivery of pumpkins when the event timer reaches 10 days :)

Mod Bulletin

EDIT: LOL they decided to restart instead 
Sign In to comment.