Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 19th - Cooperative Hard Worker Event! - Discussion

Comments

• vesna1 (INT1)vesna1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 33
    edited 23.10.2017
    they need  little bit  to lower amounts needed for 10 pts or +1 bonus pts -just that

and yes rewords are worthless over 8mill...

Give us a monthly break -let's relax a little bit and to restore resources...

Posts merged | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • fabytales (ES1)fabytales (ES1) ES1 Posts: 32
    Hi, I have a question about the duration of the coop event that I hope someone could answer.

The duration of the current event is supposed to be 4 full days, but in this calendar (https://teamup.com/ks54bc4943072584c0) it says that it ends on Monday. 

However, if it started Friday, shouldn't it end on Tuesday? Can someone confirm the official end date of the event?

Thanks
  •   The scores on the coop ranking list are not displaying correctly on most servers,  but the individual scores all seem to be ok & the coop score is just be the total of the members scores - We will have to wait until Monday for more info about the correct coop rankings on affected servers.
    I have a question.
    If some player leave and join another coop,THE TOTAL is ?
  •  
     I am a huge fan of HWE. Almost never missed it and always managed to get GMLs.
    I was looking forward for new coop version.
    And.... here it is !!
    Great idea , BUT very poor performance. When I put aside all technical problems, all that was left is a BAD MATHS.

1. personal part of HWE
    Why should we bother? Rewards are worthless and mixed-up.
    for example -reward for 1.2 mil. points -20,000 dollars. really?
    section for level above 151 - 3GML for 8 mil. point
    lower brackets , up to level 150-  2GML for 8 mil. points
    WHY?
    I have read somewhere, that this event was well prepared and all products were carefully chosen and amount asking for filling the funnel was set up for everybody to reach.
    This is not true. 
    I am running my funnel at speed 34 per sec.( Yes, I am using both boosters.)
    And I don't believe I can reach 8 millions.
    No way to look for higher rewards. 100 mil. ? haha
    never mind, they are even so worthless

2. coop part of HWE
    WHY should any coop participate in this event?
    All rewards were set-up for first 10 places.
    All small coops were automatically eliminated from competition.
    Where are hard work rewards for everybody, like we have in the CC ?
    Why use coop boosters ? It is only worth it for top 10 coop. If they are lucky and see their coop ranking correctly.

3. Boosters... again bad math
    Everything what have been done, is a COPY of CC boosters. It is too expensive !!!

4.Last question.
    What will be next?
    after CHWE ends, new coop championship should start.
    And in the next minute when CC ends, again CHWE ?
    Are you really expecting from us to play non stop 12 days?
    And we have used our coop funds for boosters all the time?
    I did not even mention our personal accounts....
    Why we don't have any info about what will be next?
    Because this can't be taken seriously

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So, a total failure.

• vesna1 (INT1)vesna1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 33
      The scores on the coop ranking list are not displaying correctly on most servers,  but the individual scores all seem to be ok & the coop score is just be the total of the members scores - We will have to wait until Monday for more info about the correct coop rankings on affected servers.
    I have a question.
    If some player leave and join another coop,THE TOTAL is ?
    I have a question for you: if I run in a race and i outrun the third, which place am I?
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    @WascallyWabbit please ans any one or two question
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Wait a minute!  What happened?  When I went to bed, my silo was processing jasmine and it should have lasted until just now before going on to rutas, but when I got up, the "drudgery silo" was like it was starting all over and wants now corn.  I am confused! :o:#:p:o:/  Has this happened to anyone else?  Is this thing broken or what? :o:#:o:(

Yeah, twice.  The first was when I had an hour and a half left on the clock, came back 5 minutes later and it had moved on to the next product.  The second time, I had eggs next in line, but then they disappeared and were replaced by rutabaga.  I have thrown the towel in on this thing.
  • I'm not even bothering with this event, if something the silo asks for comes up during a mission, it gets done, at least until mission over. My coop isn't wasting money on boosters either
  • holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    edited 22.10.2017
    drained all my resources, HOPING, that it was just one product that was out of line.

NOT

Please, would like an email, giving back some of which that i have lost. 

NOT sure who is in charge of the numbers, EXCEPT, I can tell you this. I CHOSE to spend ACTUAL MONEY on this farming game. YOU ARE MAKING CHOOSE NOT TOO

Did someone from the new division from the NEW section set up the numbers? Cell phone play is NOT the same.  DID ANYONE ACTUALLY TEST IT?

HOW is it feasible that the TOP person on the US server is only at 6.5 million, two days into this? SOMETHING IS WRONG

Do not do an event that is not possible to complete. Even using GOLD. Not possible. We are NOT MIDAS.

YOU OWE US AS MEMBERS/PLAYERS/FAMILY AN APOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I have a question for you: if I run in a race and i outrun the third, which place am I?
    Of course You are third.

My question is
    if CHWE is over and then calculate total point,
    is it calculated right? Even if a player moves to another coop.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    Wait a minute!  What happened?  When I went to bed, my silo was processing jasmine and it should have lasted until just now before going on to rutas, but when I got up, the "drudgery silo" was like it was starting all over and wants now corn.  I am confused! :o:#:p:o:/  Has this happened to anyone else?  Is this thing broken or what? :o:#:o:(

Yeah, twice.  The first was when I had an hour and a half left on the clock, came back 5 minutes later and it had moved on to the next product.  The second time, I had eggs next in line, but then they disappeared and were replaced by rutabaga.  I have thrown the towel in on this thing.
    Yes I had a similar thing happen. I had apples running till morning and rutabagas and eggs coming up. but when I woke up this morning apples were over and it was calling for wheat.  and I harvested ten fields of wheat and got 2 points per second for 2 hours.  I dont know whether to laugh or cry.

Yes I had a similar thing happen. I had apples running till morning and rutabagas and eggs coming up. but when I woke up this morning apples were over and it was calling for wheat.  and I harvested ten fields of wheat and got 2 points per second for 2 hours.  I dont know whether to laugh or cry.
    Very discouraging.  Increased difficulty is one thing.  HUGE bugs are quite something else.  Any attempt at strategy is a waste of time when things can suddenly change without warning.

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • CrazyArthur (US1)CrazyArthur (US1) US1 Posts: 79
    edited 22.10.2017

Same thing happend to me today PLUS 

I LOST the 10 hours booster I BOUGHT THIS MORNING!!!! @%@#&
    Post edited by CrazyArthur (US1) on

Whatta horror show. 

Perfect timing for Halloween.

Guess the "prank" is on us.

>:- (

• mia111 (GB1)mia111 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 741
    edited 22.10.2017
    The current products will be rebalanced and it will be made easier to fill the crates
    Really?? Easier? Whom for? The amounts needed to fill a crate have increased to impossible amounts without spending lots of gold, seaweed and special seeds. Moreover, the time any of the products lasts makes it really hard to keep the silo working while you are away.
    The rewarded ranks will be extended to the best 100 players
    You halved the people that will get 1 GML. Top ten players double experience booster, really? Is that really so valuable? I would exchange xp points for gold in any moment.
    Additional rewards have been added as activity rewards and some of the existing ones have been moved to higher or lower activity threshold to reflect the changes made in the mechanics
    So either you are counting that we have exorbitant costly boosters (which will cost much more than what we get) and/or that we use all our gold, seaweed and special seeds. Because we need to reach level 10 several times for the new mechanics really to be any useful, which is not really viable in sane bases.

Overall this event is a big disappointment. Several players, including me, were afraid that you would break the old HW and you obviously did. 1) The amount of products to fill a crate are crazy. 2) The amounts of points each of the hard worker rewards require are not reasonable (you already did that in Oktoberfest as well): It really does feel that those amounts should be for coop total points, not individual points. 3) The rewards are not really worth while either (2000 cat charms for 1.2mill points? Really? I can get 3 times that amount in a single max out silo production, and the alternative [20,000 farm dollars] is not worth 1.2mill points for sure, specially for +150 level farms). And 4) there are too many field crops, so the probability of getting several field crops in a row is really high: it would be good that the next crate to fill never needs the same type of building than the current one.

All in all a big money and resources pit for not worthwhile and/or unreachable prizes (why would I spend 20+ special seeds to get 3 back??). Very disappointing.

It does feel that this is what the latest events are going towards, and I have the feeling that many players are getting burn out (from the forum, from my coop and my own experience) and with this I cannot stop wondering if this game has its days counted. As a customer, I will NOT invest in a game that doesn't seem to be sticking for long (ignoring the fact that this much continuous hard work is not enjoyable). And this is the feeling I'm constantly getting lately, starting with the WWC wheel of fortune, going through the deep sea region (fix those contracts, I cannot even fill one daily contract since all ask for +100 shellfish of each of the three kinds), through the Oktoberfest and currently to the new HWE. You said once that being easy is not enjoyable (an irony since that is what WoF/SSS and gold usage is all about), but being this hard is even less enjoyable and the balance between work and rewards makes everything extremely unappealing. You started the year with nice events (Saint Patrick's, Golden Week, Obon, WCC) and then everything is going downhill, IMO. So sad.

Edit: BTW, I hope you noticed that part of the FF left side has disappeared and there were at times hidden objects there...
    Post edited by mia111 (GB1) on
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 22.10.2017
    Hi Guys,

The CHWE may not be as bad as it seems - The only bug they had was a display error on the coop rankings, which it would appear that it is still affecting some of you. As far as we know, the event itself was working correctly & recording the right scores & as you have seen, the display error does not affect everyone, so it was not easy to see if it was fixed or not...Clearly not.  We won`t know for sure until Monday, but it might be ok.

It's not be bad as it seems, no much worse, I hope we hear how many people there have personally  taken 100 million points.

I'm sad because this beautiful event is wasted by a coop event  what is not what our coop away had proposed. It had  can be so beautiful. ,                                    

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor gif pictures of bugs

Post edited by Maggiltilda (NL1) on
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247

@WascallyWabbit

Our rival coop went from number one to last place. Another bug to be reported. Though the list look good to me.... ;)

• sam70 (INT1)sam70 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 15
    -736,392,598?!!?!!
    really?!?!  that's so good !!!! :/:/
  • THAT"S IT!!!! I Officially quit this HWE!!! Are you kidding me!! whoever thought this was a good idea needs to re evaluate! Give me back the regular HWE!  rutabaga .wheat, alfalfa, lambs lettuce, over and over and unless one has literally 100's of seaweed stuff to harvest immediatly to get any points per second it is hopeless!!! Absolutely not worth the stress of the hassle!  And deffinatly not worth the totally crappy rewards. GG, if you think I am going to put this kind of effort in for the crap rewards, then you are dillusional!
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    Is this a bug or intended change?
    After buying my first extra land on GF - all my production time got much longer - dandelion takes over 40 min to grow and the big duck pond takes more than 2 hours....?
    See my pic here

Could you have been pranked?
    Dont think so artful - no pranks to be seen anywhere
    *scratching my head"  ...perplexing ... I hope someone finds the solution, soon!
  • Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    edited 22.10.2017
    My coop has dumped from 1st place to last place now, and the score is counting negative.
    How can hundreds of millions of points just disappear in a matter of minutes?!?!?!?!?!? :s:s:s

Same happened for Taverna on SKN - they got -22 mill and went last.
    Now they have 11 mill after fighting hard all day and are no 6 here.

We (Fremtiden) are no 1 right now but thats incorrect as the no 1 spot rightly belong to Taverna.

• Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    My coop has dumped from 1st place to last place now, and the score is counting negative.
    How can hundreds of millions of points just disappear in a matter of minutes?!?!?!?!?!? :s:s:s

Fun...they said, this would be fun...game has become infested with bugs. -91 mil now.
  • proba (INT1)proba (INT1) INT1 Posts: 27
    I recalled something today... I recalled an article about Japanese factory that had to raise price of their ice cream, first time after 25 years. All the managers, together with the factory workers, bowed down as a sign of apology to their customers, because they couldn't find a way to keep the prices at the same level anymore.
    You can see it here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_2a_N4WVqg

Why am I mentioning this? Because has hit the fan! I don't blame programmers or someone else, but I do blame those in charge! They are ones responsible for all of this. They put the pressure on their coworkers and they demand release of the product that is not finished yet.

Why is the reaction from those in charge non existent??? There was such an outrage after the deep fishing fraud. We players were completely ignored and only thing that we've got were some lame excuses. I can only imagine how our forum moderators must feel when they have to serve us such bunch of ty excuses.

I'm aware how complicated it is to insert a new code into existing when you have so much of code already and when it happens that someone new that has to take over, oh boy, that's horrific, because it's similar to someone writing a book and you have to continue writing it.
    It requires a lot of time to introduce new content and though I cheer for new content, let's be real. It takes time to introduce something new. So, either you pay few extra team members to work faster on future game development, or give those currently employed, enough time to work properly on future upgrades.

That said, I EXPECT similar video from those in charge of GGS! I think that I can say that I talk in the name of great number of players when I say, WE WANT PUBLIC APOLOGY!

Proba over and out.
  • FarmerMarkD (US1)FarmerMarkD (US1) US1 Posts: 119
    And yet our members make up 25 of the top 50 players. Great job GGS. You did a great job of "fixing" this. Oddly, the coops who were #2, #3, #4, #5, etc. are not experiencing  this problem. Why the Brat Pack?
Sign In to comment.