Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 19th - Cooperative Hard Worker Event! - Discussion

Comments

• Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    which ever dude wrote the outline for this event should be invited to play it 24/7 for a week

then he can come back and tell us how much 'easier' it is - seeing that's what we were told

even with gold, seaweed and boosters very few are going to reach the GMLs - in the normal hw i always reach the GMLs and never use gold, very little seaweed and no dollars of course. 50 players (and would be more score wise) always get to the GMLs, very very few will achieve them in this event

so another fabrication of the truth from GGS, its like ever since the dockyard debacle we are being sold line after line of better things while in reality the opposite is true

when will GGS accept we dont want event piled up on top of event and CC after CC with hardly any time between? when enough walk away from the game?
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I just wanted to mention. I am level 100 - 149.  I harvested 25 fields of Special Alfalfa with humus. This brought me to level 7 with only 20 minutes on the clock. Actually level 6 plus my 1 bonus point. So it cost me 25 SP alfalfa seeds and 25 bags of humus and for what??? 7 pps and only 20 minutes on the clock.  Another batch of 28 fields of SP Alfalfa and humus brought me to level 9 with 6 minutes left on the clock and 4,854 alfalfa needed for level 10.  Another 17 Sp alfalfa and 17 bags of Seaweed feed finally brought me to level 10 (includes my 1 point bonus) with ONLY 4 minutes on the clock. This all took about 35 minutes total and BAM it was over and my clock stopped running ... no more points.  70 SP alfalfa seeds, 70 bags of humus, and 17 seaweed feed all within 35 minutes and poof it was over.  I didn't even get any popups for prizes during that time.  I quit during cabbage for a reason ... I am not going to sit on this game for 3 days straight non-stop using up all my resources and harvesting over and over and over for garbage prizes. 
  • Right at the beginning of this event, I did corn to level 10, got the 1 point bonus, then took a look at the prizes and realized it was simply insane, so I decided, nope, not doing this.  Glad I figured this out yesterday and saved myself some grief.
  • 100,000,000 points / 4 days / 24 hours / 60 minutes / 60 seconds = 289 points per second.

THE MOST WE AN GET IS 10PPS  Who the heck came up with need 100 MILLION points!

Am I missing something?
    One can get more than 10 pps in this HWE by adding bonuses & boosters... But You are absolutely right, the prizes are, if not impossible, then pretty tough and not worth sweating. GGS programmers have gone absolutely wrong in making the prizes so difficult.
  • Bevk (INT1)Bevk (INT1) Posts: 118
    Every time we have an update recently it is to make it impossible not to use gold for everything.  Costs escalating through the roof, HWE in tatters, DSF in tatters, cost of land impossible and so it goes on and on.  They are on a path to total destruction.  Whoever is giving the instructions is totally blinded by GOLD.
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    I hate this HWE! Ihave had barley, dandelions, flowers, cappage, wheat, corn etc, everything we grow in fields.   Only ONCE i had eggs. 
    How is that possible? No apples, no milk, nothing else but all from fields. I really hate this. I used gold twice to skip, but fo nothing. 
    Plaese GGS, no more this HWE, never !!!
  • greedy ggs now gmls on 8M points yeah this time we are making points fast but 8M points are approx. impossible this is single player rewards not for coop rewards. This means gmls are now gone from HWE :(
  • Why is there not a gauge that shows us how many of whatever  we need to advance to the next level...??  
    @SANDRAUser60 (US1)  If you hover over the silo you should see that info.

I would like to know how a low level player or a small coop has any chance what-so-ever in this event??????  Although there are divisions for players, how does it benefit a level 36 player to have to get 8,000,000 for the GMLs???? This is the exact same amount for all players. T
    @Shay1968 (US1)  The amounts of each item needed by the silo, should be less for the lower brackets & though the number of points needed is the same for each reward, the amounts of the rewards also varies in different brackets (for example some have 2GML and some have 3)

is anybody having there coop points total going down ?
    This event is a joke! Requirements are ridiculous and there are coops in the negative millions! Yet, they want to sell us more gold so we can waste it on their crappy event! Can't they ever get ANYTHING right anymore????
    @memememememe (GB1)  @PondPrincess (US1)  The scores on the coop ranking list are not displaying correctly on most servers,  but the individual scores all seem to be ok & the coop score is just be the total of the members scores - We will have to wait until Monday for more info about the correct coop rankings on affected servers.

We dont even see an advantage to use the new boosters they add, how the booster works and how can we see if it's working? no one can say. Cant even reach level 3 activity with 7 apples orchard, common...that's serious?
    @CrazyArthur (US1)  If your meter shows you are getting 8 points per sec & you have a 50% booster, your score should be increasing by 12 points per sec. Its not easy to see on the moving display, but if you click open the rankings & make a note of your score where its not moving & then do the same exactly 30 secs later, you should be able to see how many points you got in 30 secs & therefore how many per second. It won`t be a 100% accurate, unless you are a precision clicker, but it should be good enough for you to see if your boosters are working. 

We have noted all the comments about the balancing, ready to pass on to the team, but apples have always been tough, requiring very large numbers to get to high point levels.

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 22.10.2017
    I think the most plausible explanation for the unreachable 100,000,000 points. It should be for the combined effort (points) of the whole coop as one not for individual points. Cause even the number one player in our server and he is a BIG gold user he wouldn't be able to reach 100,000,000.

I agree

In other coop events the total reached by a coop is rewarded with prizes which everyone in the coop receives

This is certainly one of the most obvious mistakes in the re-design of this event

edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • In the content update WascallyWabbit said:
    The current products will be rebalanced and it will be made easier to fill the crates.
    I think there had to be an issue with the translation. I think someone thought the number of apples needed per point level was right and pumped the other items to that range, forgetting to adjust the time credit to make it possible to harvest more than one set of fields.

And again I'm and dismayed that GGS decides to keep rolling out undertested product at the end of the day. To make matters worse they decide that Friday is a good day. (They initially intended to hit Thursday and delayed to attempt to fix an alleged display bug that we will just have to wait and see about.)

I think every coop should get to pick from the Top rank prize bucket for compensation of the first launch debacle.
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    edited 22.10.2017
    Wait a minute!  What happened?  When I went to bed, my silo was processing jasmine and it should have lasted until just now before going on to rutas, but when I got up, the "drudgery silo" was like it was starting all over and wants now corn.  I am confused! :o:#:p:o:/  Has this happened to anyone else?  Is this thing broken or what? :o:#:o:(
    When I got up this morning, the drudgery silo was back on my farm asking me to start the event. However when I checked my progress the event was still running right where it was supposed to be.

edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • I'm enjoying the HWE and am looking forward to see hoe it fairs in the end as a coop.  I agree with the comment earlier about less clams in the fishing challenges.  I'm beginning to feel like the cost of supplying the boats is costing more that the challenges are paying because of the clams requirement.
    Wait a minute!  What happened?  When I went to bed, my silo was processing jasmine and it should have lasted until just now before going on to rutas, but when I got up, the "drudgery silo" was like it was starting all over and wants now corn.  I am confused! :o:#:p:o:/  Has this happened to anyone else?  Is this thing broken or what? :o:#:o:(
    When I got up this morning, the drudgery silo was back on my farm asking me to start the event. However when I checked my progress the event was still running right where it was supposed to be.
    Yes, that was true for me too.  But I sure was not expecting this, nor prepared, so I had to dump all the "ready to harvest" rutas in order to start corn.  Maybe this is a GGS "Trick or Treat"....mostly "Trick"! :*:o:/
    It didn't change what I needed. It just kept on going as expected before the startup thing came up. My next crop was wildflowers.
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    You are a lucky one.  It totally changed the order of things for me.  Went to bed last night with jasmine cooking in the silo with rutas next in line followed by barley.  This morning I have corn, cabbage and jasmine....what a bummer! :'(:(
    I went to bed with apples running then wildflowers, then corn. When I got up I saw the startup on the task bar & checked it. The line up was wildflowers, corn & eggs. I did have corn second, but it was expected.

Now I can't get rid of the event startup on the task bar. If I click the green arrow to take me to what I need to do, I just go to the event already running. There is no start button, but maybe that is a good thing at this point.
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • Maybe click 'Close' instead of the 'Green Arrow'....................?

• Anyone got a spreadsheet of the items required at each level...............?

edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    @FarmerCli (US1) woah, you got the trouble with the event? I also feel sad hearing that. I hope you can stand still against this (I giving up on this event & didn't intended to do the same thing on the next, all that hard work comes in vain).
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    I am the only one playing in my coop at the moment and the numbers don't add up.  I have 212,880 points yet the coop number of points is only 151,241 - weird.
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  •  @WascallyWabbit Hi, could I get the an answer on this question from Team?

1) Will th event last for 4 full days? It's been said it is supposed to run 4 full days, but clock is changing at 10 am which means it will run for 10 h less than it is supposed to be (event eventually started around 20:00).

2) Will all next planned events be moved by 1 day ? When should they start?

3) Why the activity reward cap is soo high? I would like the person responsible to publish it measurements and explain how Team came to conclusion that those caps are achievable by players.

4) Why amount of products needed has been increased by such a large amount? It is almost impossible to achieve higher levels + they last soo short time it is not even worth it ;/ It takes 150 000 apples to reach lvl 10. It takes hundresds of special seedings to achieve lvl 10. Again calculation by person responsible would be appreciated.

5) Why rewards are soo underlveled in comparison to amount of points needed? 10 mln points for 5 seedings, 33 mln for 5 seedings of roses. Totally unacteable. There should be either around 200 seedings or better rewards.
  • sjanni (SKN1)sjanni (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 20
    well i guess that wheet is okay ONCE a day under this event, but today i got it 3 times since this morning.but im not surprised, typical BF, gold to skip the wheet, taking all fun out of every event, and soon im gonna ignore everything they come up with, .  everything is about them thinking GOLD GOLD, , i do not bye gold for playing events
  • I am not in a co op and do not want to be and this co op hard worker event is crap! only play these to get the gold certificates at the end and now no certificates till 8,000,000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!  count me out! all these events are not fun anymore as you are only catering to the co op people and people with credit cards to max out!!
  • vesna1 (INT1)vesna1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 33
    They just needed to stop that much GML trowing on us, some ppl start to use GML and don't buy gold at all and play good in competitions as others...And how they will operate the game and make money for them,they lose so much,and game can be abandoned in some point,and than what ,hmmm... ? We play for fun and coz of friends,for them this is buisnis...
    I think this HWE is ok  regardless of some big bugs thay need to fix -for standings ..
    I have 2 farms and i'm in one first in competition on int1 lvl 25 and 3d in other lvl 145...Learn to play ppl... and i have just spent maybe 5k of gold on both farms with 2 days of playing not over...

If we love this game we must know that they need to make money from the game,and ppl who play for GML not buying gold they are affected 1st ,me first don't buy some amounts of gold, just when i need it and that is one sms a month for one farm,but i love the game and i want to this game be here in following  years...
  • janajana (GB1)janajana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 34

I am a huge fan of HWE. Almost never missed it and always managed to get GMLs.
    I was looking forward for new coop version.
    And.... here it is !!
    Great idea , BUT very poor performance. When I put aside all technical problems, all that was left is a BAD MATHS.

1. personal part of HWE
    Why should we bother? Rewards are worthless and mixed-up.
    for example -reward for 1.2 mil. points -20,000 dollars. really?
    section for level above 151 - 3GML for 8 mil. point
    lower brackets , up to level 150-  2GML for 8 mil. points
    WHY?
    I have read somewhere, that this event was well prepared and all products were carefully chosen and amount asking for filling the funnel was set up for everybody to reach.
    This is not true. 
    I am running my funnel at speed 34 per sec.( Yes, I am using both boosters.)
    And I don't believe I can reach 8 millions.
    No way to look for higher rewards. 100 mil. ? haha
    never mind, they are even so worthless

2. coop part of HWE
    WHY should any coop participate in this event?
    All rewards were set-up for first 10 places.
    All small coops were automatically eliminated from competition.
    Where are hard work rewards for everybody, like we have in the CC ?
    Why use coop boosters ? It is only worth it for top 10 coop. If they are lucky and see their coop ranking correctly.

3. Boosters... again bad math
    Everything what have been done, is a COPY of CC boosters. It is too expensive !!!

4.Last question.
    What will be next?
    after CHWE ends, new coop championship should start.
    And in the next minute when CC ends, again CHWE ?
    Are you really expecting from us to play non stop 12 days?
    And we have used our coop funds for boosters all the time?
    I did not even mention our personal accounts....
    Why we don't have any info about what will be next?
    Because this can't be taken seriously

Sign In to comment.