Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Co-Op Hard Worker event

So to get the maximum award this time we need 100,000,000 points yes?

3 days = 72 hours = 4,320 minutes = 259,200 seconds.

100,000,000 divided by the 259,200 = 385.8 points per second!?!?  Seriously?

Someone check my math and then make an algebraic expression to how much USD this would cost.  Assuming of course that I live in front of my computer with 20 liters of Mountain Dew and a bottle of diet pills.

Yes, I understand it's 3 days and change (from this writing), and that maxing things gives you bonus points.  Still...

Comments

• mick6 (AU1)mick6 (AU1) Posts: 158
    Did it NOT say in the forum yesterday this event was pushed back to the 24th   that was after the 5 minute long HWE    ??       

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    It was the CC that was pushed back to the 24th

The HW event was supposed to start yesterday but was delayed due to bugs and technical issues. Even so GGS still released a broken event over the weekend for all of us to ummm "enjoy".
  • mick6 (AU1)mick6 (AU1) Posts: 158
    hahahaha    awesommme

thankyou Gizmo   i got my details muddled up
    many thanks :D:D:D
  • GazFarmer (AU1)GazFarmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 92
    edited 26.10.2017
    The bonus points are cumulative , it is exponential ,the more bonus points you get it may be possible to get 20 per second or more depending on how many 10's you get

The chat on my test farm does not seem to have been updated as per racing farmer, am I missing something ?

Posts merged | Cuddly
    Post edited by CuddlyFoxes (FormerMod) on
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    edited 21.10.2017
    The bonus points are cumulative , it is exponential ,the more bonus points you get it may be possible to get 20 per second or more depending on how many 10's you get
    And that's assuming you can even get the bonus point. Only one of our co-op members has had that privilege so far and only once so...1 point pfft.  I don't think there will be many more of us, unless we spend gold or use a heck of a lot of purple to get there!!!    

• Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    The chat on my test farm does not seem to have been updated as per racing farmer, am I missing something ?
    a little off topic but no the test server was opened this time around for us to test a new version of a chat for the game. It s not unusual to have problems/troubles/glitches/log outs and so on to happen there.
     Don't sweat it & have some fun playing with the new stuff it could be a big help for your co op ;)
  • No, the event didn't get pushed back, I was playing it when I posted.  And getting 385 points per second means you would have to pay gold in rapid fire production to get the 10, just so you could pay gold to skip it.

Then you'd have to repeat that process MORE than 385 times.  Since 385 is the *average* and you'd have to go over that as appropriate to make up for all the time you spend getting to the average.  Make sense?
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Ignoring it.  Wish they would fix the cat.  Or give us back our profits off the shipyard.  This is nothing but a climb over everyone elses face competition to be at the top.     Top of what exactly?   Big fat dung pile?

I'm just farming as usual.  Any "prizes" that fly out of this are just a bonus.   
  • I am confused.  I have co op hardworker event  but others in my co op have the regular hardworker event
    What is going on?    how can some have individual and some have the co op event??
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I am confused.  I have co op hardworker event  but others in my co op have the regular hardworker event
    What is going on?    how can some have individual and some have the co op event??
    It may be your teammates who are confused.  When you look at the silo on your farm, it just says "Hard Worker Event." Ask them to click on it and see if they see a coop ranking at the bottom right.

hw.JPG 56.4K
  • Whatever one is doing apples and he is processing  my silo is at a standstill and I am about to being rutabaga.
    Another who says he has the co op hardworker is currently working on jasmine.   No sure how it can be a co op hardworker event if we all have different product and why is my funnel empty if theirs are not?
    edited 21.10.2017
    Whatever one is doing apples and he is processing  my silo is at a standstill and I am about to being rutabaga.
    Another who says he has the co op hardworker is currently working on jasmine.   No sure how it can be a co op hardworker event if we all have different product and why is my funnel empty if theirs are not?
    Oh, nobody gets the same products at the same time.  It's all individual like the regular HWE.  The only "coop" thing about it is that accumulated points from everyone in the coop go toward the coop ranking.  You're not all working the same crops at the same time.  Your apples won't count towards anyone else's apples, and their corn won't count towards yours, etc.  Not really a coop event in the true sense of the word.
  • edited 22.10.2017
    If you aren't working together how are you supposed to overfill the funnel???   This really doesn't make any sense.  If it is a co op event the co op should work together on it.  And why have the amounts needed to reach the next level increased if you are doing it all by yourself?   I normally get milk, apples, jasmine, barley and dandelions.  Getting nothing except rutabaga, wildflowers, corn and alfalfa?   Thought it was so all levels could participate.  Really disappointed with this, it used to be a fun event for me.
  • You overfill the funnel as an individual task.  You have to exceed 10 points per second to overfill.  Once it is overfull you get a permanent +1 point per second to every other thing you harvest for the event.

Your co-op *is* working together in the sense that their points are culminating as an entirely separate competition.  Keep in mind your odds of winning *anything* for the "co-op" portion are basically zero.
  • edited 22.10.2017
    Well if I got apples, milk, eggs, like I usually do I could overfill it no problem.  My problem is that I am usually in the top 200 or 300 and I am currently ranked 990 as I can't get anywhere with wildflower, corn and rutabaga, not to mention that I don't have time to sit and harvest all day long 24/7.   So as I usually finish and get the gold certificate I am going to end up with hardly any prizes on this one.  
    Therefore, my help to the co op on this one is pretty much zip.
    Well if I got apples, milk, eggs, like I usually do I could overfill it no problem.  My problem is that I am usually in the top 200 or 300 and I am currently ranked 990 as I can't get anywhere with wildflower, corn and rutabaga, not to mention that I don't have time to sit and harvest all day long 24/7.   So as I usually finish and get the gold certificate I am going to end up with hardly any prizes on this one.  
    Therefore, my help to the co op on this one is pretty much zip.
    They say with the new "formula," apples (as well as everything else), are taking longer to fill.  Even using seaweed, very difficult to max out now.
    Don't think I'll be worrying about doing the next one of these, if there is one. Having to spend so much time on things like alfalfa, corn, wildflowers ect because that's all I seem to be getting in the  event. These are not giving much time til the next box.
    I'm sorry but I just don't have the time required to spend on the game, let alone this HWE :( A bit disappointing overall. Takes too long to get even close to the top 100. And it's using far too many resources like feed etc.
    When the apples stop loading, so will I.  No fun. I'm done
    Yep not fun at all @artful (US1) I'm logging in and out like crazy to try and keep up!! Not my idea of a great relaxing way to spend a Sunday Ho Hum  :/:/
    Yep not fun at all @artful (US1) I'm logging in and out like crazy to try and keep up!! Not my idea of a great relaxing way to spend a Sunday Ho Hum  :/:/
    Ho, Hum, indeed @Wons (AU1) My apples will carry me through tonight and I will snag my horseshoes, then stick a fork in me, 'cause I am done.  If this is the set up from now on, they'll have to carry on without me.
  • edited 22.10.2017
    So glad to hear that apples are harder this time.  Would really like to see something other than corn, wildflowers, rutabaga,  OH  I got wheat  wow!!!, alfalfa, rutabaga, corn, rutabaga, cabbage  and  next up  alfalfa  lol
    What fun!!  NOT  By the way  I am now ranking in the 1100s  lol   what a waste of my time!
  • So last night I was finally able to get up to 5 per second with my cabbage
    Eggs were next followed by milk.   Got eggs ready for first harvest and milk was ready and sparkled by co op members trying to help me out.   Harvested eggs before hotfix and was ready to harvest the milk after the hotfix.  So, now I come back to harvest milk and start getting some points and WHAT?????  It now wants jasmine!!!!   Have been getting shafted since the get go and just got shafted again!   
    So tired of adjusting to the oddities of the game only to have the rug pulled out by ggs and the rules changed.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file