Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cats & Dogs

Comments

• Same problem here with cat charms, it's stuck on 520 028 out of 4,500 000. Was working yesterday.:|

• Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Clock is ticking and we are loosing cat charms by the minute *grumbles* As if the enormous amount requested isn´t annoying (nicely put) enough.... not getting hard earned points for cat charms really puts me down and the game gets less interesting.

There was a downtime last night due to work on the program. Am guessing they worked away counting of cat charms while they were at it :( 

Looks to those who have the power to correct it -> get it done fast, please! And compensate us with a nice huge amount of cat points added to our score!
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    So I go on vacation for a week, come back to more land plots and lots of events going but the cat tree issue not collecting any charms has not been resolved.  PATHETIC.   :/:/
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Ahh at first I was pleased :) Suddenly the cat charm score jumped approx 15000, they have corrected it, I thought. hmm but as is cat charms collected afterwards are not showing as counted :( 

So what does this mean? The score is set to come in bulks? At certain times a day? I would be happy to get an answer. And even more happy to see the score raise as I harvest the cat charms.
  • Well I am very glad to have my puppy back & running on MF & GF ...lost a lot trying to do Special Events but glad they're toodling about the farms again. TYVM BF. I just don't feel right that I MUST put a Cat Tree on each farm to make the puppies work again with the intro of the Cat Tree. Not after the time and investment of building my doghouse, and with real cash for Gold! I am almost 200,000 of 2,600,000 charms required. Ha hah...it'll be a long winter and guess I see my puddy tat in spring. Glad I just started with one...for now. Thanks again.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Well I am very glad to have my puppy back & running on MF & GF ...lost a lot trying to do Special Events but glad they're toodling about the farms again. TYVM BF. I just don't feel right that I MUST put a Cat Tree on each farm to make the puppies work again with the intro of the Cat Tree. Not after the time and investment of building my doghouse, and with real cash for Gold! I am almost 200,000 of 2,600,000 charms required. Ha hah...it'll be a long winter and guess I see my puddy tat in spring. Glad I just started with one...for now. Thanks again.
    You don't have to put a cat tree on to get your dog working again.  They fixed it, thank goodness.  My dog is bck to normal -- no cat needed.  
  • I'm not getting credit for my cat charms or other items from the little man running around on my farm with the dollar sign. 
  • No cat charms being counted since the last update.
  • So happy BF fixed the dog issues, but since last update cat charms are not being counted for quite a  few, apparently, myself included.
    At this point, I'd rather have dog gifts, than cat charms, and would really like a demolish button for the cats.
  • Mouseslb (US1)Mouseslb (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    I am not getting cat charms registered??
  • PJ Farmer (US1)PJ Farmer (US1) US1 Posts: 128
    None of my cat charms are counting and I just noticed! UGh Ive been over every farm so lost all those fertilizer compost charms plus the ones Ive gathered plus windmill, on every farm. Dont ask me to screenshot something that didnt work. What to do?
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    I have a great big fat 'Goose Egg' (Zero) for charm on my cat tree on the Gourmet Farm.  Have had the tree since yesterday morning.  I guess my GF is not worth charming.  :/  

How did you get a reduced requirement?  My gourmet farm cat needs 1500000 charms.  
  • So happy BF fixed the dog issues, but since last update cat charms are not being counted for quite a  few, apparently, myself included.
    At this point, I'd rather have dog gifts, than cat charms, and would really like a demolish button for the cats.

I have the same problem, since the 'fix' in Friday, my dog has finally be working, but now my cat on FF is not counting charms.  One day a fix will result in a fix and not just another broken part.

I all ready posted once still having same problems ..at this rate I may expire before I get a kitty!!

• Mine has been the same on the Gourmet farm, lost all my charms and that was 4 weeks ago, perhaps they should concentrate on getting it working right before bringing other stuff into the game cos this is beyond a joke now, can totally UNDERSTAND WHY PLAYERS ARE LEAVING 
  • None of my cat charms are counting and I just noticed! UGh Ive been over every farm so lost all those fertilizer compost charms plus the ones Ive gathered plus windmill, on every farm. Dont ask me to screenshot something that didnt work. What to do?
    @PJFarmer (US1)  & others - The cat charms "appear" to not be counting, but if you reload the game (CTRL+F5)  you will see that your counter refreshes & shows the updated amount.
  • The Control F5 does seem to upgrade the charms that haven't counted, but at least on all my 3 farms, even after you have Control F5'd, they don't count again until you do the Control F5 again.
    But.......  at least they are counting.......  ( I think ? ) .

I am writing down counts and mine are not registering .If I go off (pain) and come back may change?

• I think the aliens have done something to my cats.  I don't have the one wondering around the lands and the other one is like a statue; they're so still.  

Please give me back my cats.
    Thxbia
  • archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    When the cat thing rolled out, my dogs were throwing up all sort of errors
  • If anyone happens to see my cats please send them back to their own farms.  Also, the other cat at the cat house, they are all like statues; not doing any moving whatsoever.

Please n thxbia
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    edited 25.10.2017
    Are you still collecting the charms for your cat?  If so the wandering cat was a bug and they fixed that in one of the last updates.  It is suppose to run around once you get all the charms i think.
  • Oh ok  ty
  • Bronmeg (AU1)Bronmeg (AU1) AU1 Posts: 16
    have been out collecting cat charms today on main farm only to discover they are NOT adding up! I wonder if the other ones GG has given us in events have made a difference to our total too - not happy GG 
  • have been out collecting cat charms today on main farm only to discover they are NOT adding up! I wonder if the other ones GG has given us in events have made a difference to our total too - not happy GG 
    @Bronmeg (AU1) They will appear when you relog - I just poked the team to remind them that this is still happening.
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    @Data King (US1) "they" have been aware of this situation for over a month - hence my remark PATHETIC!  :/

• They have been aware for how long now Data and still no fix ????????????????????????????????
  • The current issues with the cats are:

Main Farm: Should be working, but you need to relog to see the charm count increase.
    Gourmet Farm: Same as main farm, unless you need 670,000 charms, in which case cat is not working.
    Flower Farm: Same as main farm, but for some people the cat "appears" to be unlocked - if you are still getting charms dropped, the cat is not really unlocked & the charms are still being counted.

These problems are all being worked on & we are hoping that the fixes will be ready for the next update.
Sign In to comment.