Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 19th - Cooperative Hard Worker Event! - Discussion

Comments

• Hi Guys,

The CHWE may not be as bad as it seems - The only bug they had was a display error on the coop rankings, which it would appear that it is still affecting some of you. As far as we know, the event itself was working correctly & recording the right scores & as you have seen, the display error does not affect everyone, so it was not easy to see if it was fixed or not...Clearly not.  We won`t know for sure until Monday, but it might be ok.

We are also gathering your feedback about the event in general & have noted what you are saying about the amounts for the activity rewards being too high & the increased amounts needed for each level too much.
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    @Southern (US1)

I know you love numbers...:)
     just going to ask....My rank was 265 with 5 points per sec. I went down to 281 when my drop rate became 7 per second. What's happening with my game?

• Eowyn12 (HU1)Eowyn12 (HU1) HU1 Posts: 168
    Hi,
    one of our coop's member has nothing in the next twoo boxes after cabbage.

Any idea what to do?

Thanks,

Eowyn (from Hungary1)
  • proba (INT1)proba (INT1) INT1 Posts: 27
    The 8Mio means to me they are trying that normal players can not get gold anymore wihtout spending more gold that the gold we can win. Just players that burn gold have little compensations as motivation to burn even more gold.

btw. I was 'lucky' to have apples as product for the not of this world event and the HWE. I harvested mit sea gras approx. 10.000 apples and reached lvl 4 in the HWE ... I can not imagine how much apples are needed to get to lvl 10.

You need around 150.000 apples to get to the lvl10.  :)
    I know, cause I did it out of curiosity.  o:)
  • I was, as we all were at our co-op looking forward to the event,
    however it is turning out to be a large dissapoitment.
    the points you get are individual... however how the (peep) do we ever get to the prices above 1.000.000
    before 1.200.000 was enough work as it was, and now the highest target is 100.000.000 ???
    amounts put in are changed for a lot worse... even with milk it was tough to get to 8/sec using the green stuff. but somehowe it will not run like before... it only runs for an hour and the some.... not long like before...
    the we have bonus??
    if someone reaches it at our coop I will inform you, however I doubt it will happen.
    is this event supposed to be individual like it is now ??
    i thought , as a coop event we would have to work together or our points added up would give items, but is individual still, numbers are changed and the only co-op part is that our points are added up and is ranked as co-op....pfff and offcourse we can boost some...
    sorry to say I think this is not thought true correctly or it is not functioning correct...
    both outcomes mean it takes my /our fun away and for now we are looking forward to helloween...
    leaving this event be...
    hope it changes for the better ...(if it returns)

best regards and lots of fun playing the game
  • Hi,
    one of our coop's member has nothing in the next twoo boxes after cabbage.

Any idea what to do?

Thanks,

Eowyn (from Hungary1)
    @Eowyn12 (HU1) We have a couple of people on other servers with the same thing :/  Did he/she already try reloading the game with CTRL+F5?
    How long until cabbage runs out?
    @Eowyn12 (HU1) We have a couple of people on other servers with the same thing :/  Did he/she already try reloading the game with CTRL+F5?
    Yes, she tried everything. She tried also get the next box with gold. Nothing happend.
    Afterwards she wrote, that the event says: "you had had collected all prizes, so you need to start the event again". This is the latest, what happend.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    GGS:

There is a reward called "shorter times".  Do you understand that many players cannot benefit from this if the architect is not active for the 24 hours after the HW ends.  Please quit using this as a reward if you are not going to run the architect at that time, because without the architect, this is not a reward at all.
  • @Eowyn12 (HU1) We have a couple of people on other servers with the same thing :/  Did he/she already try reloading the game with CTRL+F5?
    Yes, she tried everything. She tried also get the next box with gold. Nothing happend.
    Afterwards she wrote, that the event says: "you had had collected all prizes, so you need to start the event again". This is the latest, what happend.
    It may not be right according to the rules but is it possible that a coöpmember logs in at her account? That way you will be able to see if it is a flash problem on her pc. 

• I see GGS have turned one of the games bright lights into another gold spending competition between the large cash rich co-ops. Such a shame that hard work is no longer sufficient to succeed in this event. I vote that we have a name change for this event, suggestions........ `Big spend` maybe :(
    It may not be right according to the rules but is it possible that a coöpmember logs in at her account? That way you will be able to see if it is a flash problem on her pc. 

I tried it with her account on my pc. On my pc there is no flash problem. I tried loging out and in, ctrl+F5. The half of the event menu is in English, the half of it is in Hungarian. Starting again is active, I pushed but nothing happend.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 21.10.2017
    GGS:

There is a reward called "shorter times".  Do you understand that many players cannot benefit from this if the architect is not active for the 24 hours after the HW ends.  Please quit using this as a reward if you are not going to run the architect at that time, because without the architect, this is not a reward at all.

There is plenty of other rewards that can't be used already, starting from all the useless equipment and crew, points for WWC and more.

The same happened several times with the boosters coming from the Happy Hour, boosters that had no use, like a REP booster when CC was over, Temp farm currency booster when the temp farm event  was not active  

It's just careless and cheap programming 

It would be so easy to give us a choice between a few items, so that everyone can select the reward that fits with the farm 

• @Eowyn12 (HU1) Thankyou I was just going to ask for a screenshot :)

"Reward for 100 eggs" That is from the Easter hunt event lol  :o

Please get her to do a ticket, just to log it with support, they won`t be able to fix it, we will just have to see what happens next. We have had a few people today say that their event restarted from 0, so I am wondering if that is going to happen to her. Include a screenshot of her score in the ticket. :)
  • The new format for the HWE event - well what can I say? Very well done GGS for destroying yet another event. 'Hard Work' is no longer a factor, it is as usual who can spend the most money and gold. So no surprises to see which players and which coop is leading. Oh and the points needed for the rewards to be gained during the course of the event are ridiculously high. So all in all it makes it pretty pointless even bothering with. They did it with the Coop Champs, and now with the HWE.
    Fast losing interest in this game, the fun factor is disappearing, and anybody who does have the money to compete with the best, well in my opinion they have far more money than sense and would do better donating it to charity.

@Eowyn12 (HU1) Thankyou I was just going to ask for a screenshot :)

"Reward for 100 eggs" That is from the Easter hunt event lol  :o

Please get her to do a ticket, just to log it with support, they won`t be able to fix it, we will just have to see what happens next. We have had a few people today say that their event restarted from 0, so I am wondering if that is going to happen to her. Include a screenshot of her score in the ticket. :)
    I wrote a ticket and hope the best. Thanks.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    I think the most plausible explanation for the unreachable 100,000,000 points. It should be for the combined effort (points) of the whole coop as one not for individual points. Cause even the number one player in our server and he is a BIG gold user he wouldn't be able to reach 100,000,000.
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    They said the brackets were easy but they didn't
    In normal event if I use rake + 5 seaweed hums on special seed or barely I can go easily 8 points per second but now I use more then 10 and didn't even go to 7 pps I was stayed on 6 pps whats wrong with ggs I don't understand they said something but they don't do like what they said
  • How are we going to reach 100 mill points?
    Not sure if lasts 3 or 4 days soo:

72 hours, thats 4320 minutes and thats 259200 seconds.

100,000,000/259200=385.8

You need 385.8 points per second at all time inorder to reach the final reward thing.

4 days:
    96 hours,5760 minutes and thats 345600 seconds
    100,000,000/345600=289.4
    You would need 289.4 points per second if it was 4 days.

How would this be possible??

That may be true for the coop side of this event, but the personal side of the Event rewards is what is being talked about.  This is the unreachable number.  If everyone in the coop had the same line up of stuff and were all working toward one goal, then it would affect the points per second.  We would see that go up. But as it stands, this is not true and it is more like the standard HWE only now we have to get more than quadruple the amount of points for the personal rewards.
    That is what I'm pointing at the 100, 000, 000 should be for the coop as a whole not for individual points.
    maybe @ggs got it mixed up in a hurry to introduce the game.
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • Well Our coop has been screwed over by GGS too. This morning we were 2nd now we are 29th? ARE YOU SERIOUS? GGS wants all our time and gold but cant even run an event. Really makes me wanna walk away. TOTALLT RIDICULOUS!!!
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Come on GGS, Hard Worker is broken again!!! Millions of our points keep disappearing and we keep going backwards.

What is going on??
    Quit throwing resources at it @marywisc (US1). I've watched the scores for many of the co-ops running backwards (including BPs).

There's at least one Co-Op on US1 with a negative score, -44,839 right now.

Throwing money at a broken event is just a waste of resources, M'Lady. You're fighting a losing battle.

And I doubt we'll find out anything about it until Monday at this point.
    Words of wisdom, boys and girls.  It's broken.  Give it up.  Live to fight another day.
    Yep, I've literally watched the scores for the top Co-Ops running backwards - Brat Pack, Victory Ridge, and others. Sometimes loosing 100K points in just a matter of minutes, then it starts running forwards (normally) again.

Proba has a post earlier in the thread with screenshots of exactly what I saw (but I neglected to get a screenshot of). Literally losing over a million points in a matter of 30 minutes.

I'm not going to bother spending money or resources on this one. If there was anyone in the (GGS offices) over the weekend, they'd probably have turned off the event already, because it's definitely not fixed (working as intended) yet.
    Once I saw the piddly-a** prizes and what it takes to get them, I decided to just do what I could (not using any resources) and stop after both rewards of horseshoes (if I make it that far).  Life is just too short.

Still, you hafta wonder at the coops who know they are going backwards, why they continue to throw everything they have it.  Maybe there is a method to GGS' madness after all.  They might come out of this with their highest gold-producing event ever. :)
    I'm sorry but most of our farms are built for competition. This does not mean we throw money at every event that comes out. Did we put some money into building our farms, well obviously yes but that does not mean we gold every event. 
    I wasn't talking about your farm, obviously, if you aren't using gold.  I'm talking about the coops who are throwing everything possible at an event even as they watch their scores go backward.  Not pointing fingers, just marveling at it all.  
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Well as expected, I'm not at all impressed.  With the normal HWE  at least I could click on it and see exactly how much more I needed to get to the next level.  I think only ONCE ever did I actually complete one requested crop. No way to ever reach a top spot, but the one crop was cool.   Now???? Not a clue.  Seems the needle barely moves.  If I knew I had X number to go to move up I MIGHT consider pushing a crop or two.  But now?   
    Big fat phoey.

And to all you people who LOVE to crunch numbers,   please.   Spare me.  This is (or was) a simple game of balance.  It's been turning into a gold digging score scrambling competition game lately.   BAH, PHOEY, NUTS!  Take your pick.  Stop pushing competitions against other players and other coops already.  Go play Empire if that's what you want.   Farmers don't compete for who can harvest their corn faster do they?  I don't see any high speed turbo charged harvesters around.

I'm ignoring it.  Wish I could turn it off.  The stupid dial that pops up for less than a nano second every time I harvest is annoying and useless.   The rewards that blast up in the middle of my farm at any point is annoying and useless.  And since my two floundering coops don't stand a bats chance in hell of ever getting anywhere near the top, what's the point?    Wasted space.   
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    edited 21.10.2017
    Just FYI: On my level bracket (65-99), using wildflower crate, I got to 10 pps for 310 seconds using 13 special seed, lvl 1 handbook, 5 standard humus, 1 premium humus, and 7 SEAWEED HUMUS on field level 5.
  • Alexxi (SKN1)Alexxi (SKN1) Posts: 1
    edited 21.10.2017
    Well Our coop has been screwed over by GGS too. This morning we were 2nd now we are 29th? ARE YOU SERIOUS? GGS wants all our time and gold but cant even run an event. Really makes me wanna walk away. TOTALLT RIDICULOUS!!!

Same problem on NORDIC1, and at the moment we are last in ranking with minus 17 million points and counting. 

A really bad bug, that need to be adressed. 

Started an hour ago and going down FAST!

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Well as expected, I'm not at all impressed.  With the normal HWE  at least I could click on it and see exactly how much more I needed to get to the next level.  I think only ONCE ever did I actually complete one requested crop. No way to ever reach a top spot, but the one crop was cool.   Now???? Not a clue.  Seems the needle barely moves.  If I knew I had X number to go to move up I MIGHT consider pushing a crop or two.  But now?   
    Big fat phoey.

And to all you people who LOVE to crunch numbers,   please.   Spare me.  This is (or was) a simple game of balance.  It's been turning into a gold digging score scrambling competition game lately.   BAH, PHOEY, NUTS!  Take your pick.  Stop pushing competitions against other players and other coops already.  Go play Empire if that's what you want.   Farmers don't compete for who can harvest their corn faster do they?  I don't see any high speed turbo charged harvesters around.

I'm ignoring it.  Wish I could turn it off.  The stupid dial that pops up for less than a nano second every time I harvest is annoying and useless.   The rewards that blast up in the middle of my farm at any point is annoying and useless.  And since my two floundering coops don't stand a bats chance in hell of ever getting anywhere near the top, what's the point?    Wasted space.   
    I don't mind increased competition as long as they'd leave some events alone so that all players can find some enjoyment out of the game in whatever form that takes.  For as long as I have been playing, we have asked that they leave the HWE alone -- and of course, they do the exact opposite.  Maybe this will be a once-in-awhile thing, and the normal HWE will return. (File under "Hope Springs Eternal.")
Sign In to comment.