Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 19th - Cooperative Hard Worker Event! - Discussion

Comments

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Yeah not sure what they mean by easier to fill the crates.......I have 31 fields (regular corn seeds) and after 12 collects i'm still only at 8 points per second. If anything the crates require much much more to fill now.
  • billyray (GB1)billyray (GB1) GB1 Posts: 10
    well that the only event I used to enjoy the challenge of trying to get to the end off.  Just another one to ignore now thanks GGS for yet again spoiling the fun in this game.  Golders enjoy purchasing your prizes.
  • well when first looked at all prizes thought the last prize and points total was for coop. Hahahaha                        
    Realised after my first points went on its individual. Thanks for nothing GGS  

Even with 1 month countdown I couldn't get 100  million points. I think the numbers/balances guy must have been outside doing this instead of focusing on fair play. I think this event also belongs in that bin lol

• vesna1 (INT1)vesna1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 33
    it will be hard just to take 2 gold mining licences, coz we need more than +30 bonus,because something will not go on +30 and will go on +12 or something,so we need to spend 10 licences to get 2 ?
    Something is wrong here,but i have  few ideas and 4 days,but tommorow i need to go  somewere...

cccccc.......
    this HWE is just for the first 10 ppl on any server-first in everything
  • artistree (US1)artistree (US1) US1 Posts: 105
    NOW we need extra boosters or points on Wheel Of Fortune just like reps on champ WOF.  If ya want us to spend gold we need more incentives...like on champ WOF.  Just saying.   or how about some special seeds like champ wheel.   Make is possible to get points at least.!!

Sounds like making it even to me. at least in the GGS way.
  • proba (INT1)proba (INT1) INT1 Posts: 27
    edited 21.10.2017
    This image was taken at 00:14

This image was taken at 0:44.

As you can see, our points are declining again...

Edit:
    So, we lost around 2.5 mil points before they started climbing again plus 1M points that we lost before that.
    Why's this happening?
    Post edited by proba (INT1) on
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    edited 23.10.2017
    I am having an issue with the amount of points I am receiving:

From this picture, you can see that I am running at 8 points per second and I have 1 bonus point per second.

At the same time I had a 25% booster running.

So it should either be:

(8 points per second + 25% booster) + 1 point per second = 11 points per second

or

9 points per second + 25% booster = 11.25 points per second

But I am only receiving 10 points per second. Can someone please explain why?

Edit: The booster total was in fact correct, I was actually on 8 points per second including the bonus points, which combined with the 25% booster adds up to 10 points per second. I'm probably getting confused with all the extra pressure of the cooperative events recently. p
    Post edited by ninjahuman (AU1) on
    time for sleep gl mates ...
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    If 10 is the maximum - kind of makes the whole booster pointless.
    I am having an issue with the amount of points I am receiving:

From this picture, you can see that I am running at 8 points per second and I have 1 bonus point per second.

From this picture, you can see that I have a 15% cooperative booster and a 10% personal booster, which adds up to a 25% booster.

So it should either be:

(8 points per second + 25% booster) + 1 point per second = 11 points per second

or

9 points per second + 25% booster = 11.25 points per second

But I am only receiving 10 points per second. Can someone please explain why?
    I'm first with 2 my farms on int1 and i think that booster dont work at all... now rly nn and gl...
    My guess would be that decimal point ninja.....watch your total for about 10 seconds and you will see that it is not consistently rising by that 10 points per second. Mine is currently rising 13 points per second for about three seconds then it rises 16 points in the next second to make up the decimal difference I guess?
  • how is it possible that my coop have -3mln? Can you do something about it?!
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    life bugs programmer GIF

Now I understand what happens when they (think) that bugs are fixed
  • The bug fix failed. hahaha...

The problem now is that its the weekend. Its highly unlikely anything will be fixed until Monday so GGS have basically handed us a broken event and expect us to play it.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    The problem now is that its the weekend. Its highly unlikely anything will be fixed until Monday so GGS have basically handed us a broken event and expect us to play it.
    They don't care.  They figure people will play it regardless of any bugs or problems and GGS will still make money off of it. 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    edited 21.10.2017
    My guess would be that decimal point ninja.....watch your total for about 10 seconds and you will see that it is not consistently rising by that 10 points per second. Mine is currently rising 13 points per second for about three seconds then it rises 16 points in the next second to make up the decimal difference I guess?
    That was happening earlier when I had eggs at 10 points per second, I was getting 13 or 14 points per second at different times. But I have checked and this is not the case here, my score has been a multiple of ten the whole time and I have watched the score increase by ten points each time for minutes.

Edit: The booster total was in fact correct, I was actually on 8 points per second including the bonus points, which combined with the 25% booster adds up to 10 points per second. I'm probably getting confused with all the extra pressure of the cooperative events recently. :p
    Post edited by ninjahuman (AU1) on
    Another observation.....have u noticed how rubbish some of the prizes get from 1.2 million points onwards.......1000 cat charms for 1.2 million points, 5 special rutabaga seeds for 2.1 million points, 5 tools for 4.1 million points??? Who would sit in an office and honestly think that was an appropriate prize for the effort required to get that total?

Sorry to hear that ninja, I think AU server has been lucky so far considering all the bugs other servers are having at the moment. I'm waiting for things to go wrong, maybe the silo will explode :p
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    Another observation.....have u noticed how rubbish some of the prizes get from 1.2 million points onwards.......1000 cat charms for 1.2 million points, 5 special rutabaga seeds for 2.1 million points, 5 tools for 4.1 million points??? Who would sit in an office and honestly think that was an appropriate prize for the effort required to get that total?

Sorry to hear that ninja, I think AU server has been lucky so far considering all the bugs other servers are having at the moment. I'm waiting for things to go wrong, maybe the silo will explode :p
    there is a reward at 80,00,000 ( 3 gml ) but i dont think anyone havign capacity to reach there without using huge gold :-)
    we were doing 20lakh points in normal hwe so it means booster needed 4 times , from where to get huge amount of dollars for booster , any idea ? ggs take dsf back too
  • Could someone please tell me what the refresh button does?  I don't want to hit it and lose everything which is why I'm asking.
    Please n thxbia
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Could someone please tell me what the refresh button does?  I don't want to hit it and lose everything which is why I'm asking.
    Please n thxbia
    If you are referring to the refresh button on the HWE, that simply refreshes the scores to show current ranking.
  • AHhhhhh  yes that's the one.  thank you.
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Is there any chance to fill the score without filling the funnel if we got at least 1 bonus point?
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 21.10.2017

yes totally agreed, prizes are ludicrous 

• Just Kar (US1)Just Kar (US1) US1 Posts: 340
    This image was taken at 00:14

This image was taken at 0:44.

As you can see, our points are declining again...

Edit:
    So, we lost around 2.5 mil points before they started climbing again plus 1M points that we lost before that.
    Why's this happening?
    Our co-op has just lost 5 mil points in less than 5 minutes! 
  • It will be interesting to hear from our top co-ops after this event is over, during would be nice tho. 

I would think the co-ops with the most people have a much better chance of getting somewhere with this event, and maybe ....just maybe...it was geared toward them in the first place   :| 

Well well I was in lower 100's in rank..lol.. then I got barley, even though all fields were full and ready, the barely didn't move me past the 2nd point, so I have dropped in rank to the  400's now.. guess it's all over now but for the crying, but nope I was waiting on the pin to drop, I knew it was a matter of time...the game has it's way... again !   :/  

Ever feel like a chess piece ............or  played like a fiddle   :#  

just another sad story once again

• marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    Come on GGS, Hard Worker is broken again!!! Millions of our points keep disappearing and we keep going backwards.

What is going on??
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    SMH

I can't believe how badly BigFarm effed this up.  This is about as bad as what they did to the Deep Sea fishing.
Sign In to comment.