Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 19th - Cooperative Hard Worker Event! - Discussion

Comments

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Why can they never be honest with us?  8 million points for the gold licenses.  This is beyond a joke.  
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137

• connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    edited 20.10.2017
    Major clitch still isn't fixed yet. @WascallyWabbit @CuddlyFoxes @Rowdy Rac  See above picture. Its not counting towards the coop but its counting for personal points.
  • 100,000,000 points / 4 days / 24 hours / 60 minutes / 60 seconds = 289 points per second.

THE MOST WE AN GET IS 10PPS  Who the heck came up with need 100 MILLION points!

Am I missing something?
    Just see that you get 279 bonuspoints a.s.a.p. or more and stay on lvl 10 all the time.....no sweat :-)
    Picture of Co-op HWE at level 65-99 (I using 12 seaweed humus to get this one earn 1 bonus point)

Are you kidding me.  This is insane.  I too did the 12 seaweed & special seeds with 3 rakes. All for 1 bonus point and they expect me to do that 289 times times

Heck, 289 / 4 days / 24 hours = every 3 minutes of bumping it up round the clock.  And to do that you then have to spend gold to skip for the next item...   

Nope, not me, I have a real life and do like to sleep on a nightly basis.  
  • proba (INT1)proba (INT1) INT1 Posts: 27
    We went from plus 400k points (or more) down to minus 400k points and now we're climbing up again...
  • SANDRAUser60 (US1)SANDRAUser60 (US1) US1 Posts: 539
    edited 20.10.2017
    I would like to see a participation page for this HWE Co-op, like the CCE page that shows what the members individually are contributing...this really keeps your co-op honest !  AND everyone can see who is doing what.  Some kind of ranking system even if it is 1 thru how many members .

I know it's to late for this one but maybe by the next one  :)

• Lets say the event is 4 days long that is (4X24X60X60 = 345 600 seconds)
    Lets forget about the 100 Mill points cause that is insane, if you want the 3 X Gold mining licences you need an average of 23 per second for 4 days straight in other words you will need to hit 10 per sec at least 13 -15 times plus not sleep for 4 days. 

GGS have you all forgotten how to do math, also here is a secret that you might not know (Players are people not robots)
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    Oh everyone is just being so silly.  Don't you already know :D ... you are SUPPOSED to use gold for the event. 
  • yeah, spend 289 x 100 gold each time just to skip it ahead. Plus whatever gold it takes to buy the needed items to fill the hopper, ie all that seaweed.  So you are looking at a min of 29k gold, probably 100k or more depending on what you have on hand.

Nope not me

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    There are no more "rewards" in the game now, you must buy them!  Gold, gold, gold, and more gold. Everyone must empty their pockets, get another job, and take a 2nd mortgage on their home if you want NICE prizes. If you don't want to spend gold then you only get the scraps. You can have the premium feeds, drops of water, and maybe some Jims. Greed has gotten the best of GGS, and that is the only thing that really matters now. 
  • TheHawk (US1)TheHawk (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    I sure hope the changes to the individual/normal HWE don't make it this easy - SARCASM.  I had to do the math 3x before I came here to see if anyone else had calculated this out.  I couldn't believe the numbers I was getting to reach the top prize.  The sad part is, I didn't get mad.  I just laughed.
  • how on earth a coop can be having negative points in cooprankings for event?

is this BF logics or what?

• sam70 (INT1)sam70 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 15
    this hardwork is so foolish :|
    100,000,000 points for last reward?!
    if we have 4 days for hardwork we should get 289.3 points per second to access the last reward.
    ( 100,000,000pt / 96hr / 60min / 60sec = 289.3points per second )
    :|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:D:D:D:D:D
    and when our coop got 500k points ;suddenly it changed to -500k !!!!!
  • TheGabi (US1)TheGabi (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    Did anyone see the "Cereal Box Lover" deco............  i almost died laughing that thing belongs in a cracker jack box.     

Classic Failure, once again GGS: 

HWE  RUINED !

• What a disappointment. HWE used to be my favourite event........  :'(
  • This is RIDICULOUS!

• Completely agree that this is a farce. How are we supposed to get 8 million+ points without spend a ridiculous amount of gold? It's impossible. Another money grabber and nothing more. Sad, very very sad!
  • Why can they never be honest with us?  8 million points for the gold licenses.  This is beyond a joke.  

I believe we were told the total would be a "" little more"  this is 8x more almost,  agree distorted reality Gavin.
  • Another way, is to buy boosters with dollars.  That would be somewhat feasible if we still had the old DSF pricing of 47k per swordfish.  

So 50,000,000 dollars for a 70% increase for 1 hour.  Perhaps combine it with a coop booster for 120 million again 70% for 1 hour.  Don't know if you can combine the boosters.  Still let's say you can.  So 140% increase on 10pps would make it 24pps for an hour plus your bonus for overfilling the hooper.   

Expensive no matter how you look at it...lol
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    edited 20.10.2017
    If my co-op has over 300,000 points should I have received all the rewards to that point instead of the rewards to 66,000 I've actually got.

Not to worry...a very kind player on my server has answered this in game for me....thank you
    Post edited by Val C (GB1) on
  • yeah, spend 289 x 100 gold each time just to skip it ahead. Plus whatever gold it takes to buy the needed items to fill the hopper, ie all that seaweed.  So you are looking at a min of 29k gold, probably 100k or more depending on what you have on hand.

Nope not me

No not 289 X 100 if i am correct the price per skip just about double per skip so essentially you would need to spend Millions 
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    They've also greatly decreased the amount of time added when you harvest.  Or greatly increased the time you lose when you hit a higher level pack rate.  (Not sure which.)  But you can no longer add enough time to grow another crop before the silo runs out.  At least that's true of dandelions and milk.

I'm pretty sure BigFarm did the only thing they're actually good at lately - taking something players really like and utterly ruining it.
  • artistree (US1)artistree (US1) US1 Posts: 105
    I saw math numbers above but no discussion on how boosters work.  Does anyone exactly how they effect numbers...pt per second etc.
    I have on at 5% and see no difference.
  • shazamd (US1)shazamd (US1) US1 Posts: 766
    This is not fun.....
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    The original HW was my favorite event. After figuring out how things worked, some careful planning & some dedicated play time, I could be competitive. One time I even won the event. That encouraged me to buy a little gold now & then.

Right now I am not even in the top 100. The new numbers are excessive. As others have stated, the score needed for gold certificates is unreachable. Unless of course, you spend more gold then the gold certificates are worth. The boosters make it so those with plenty of money can buy their points. Adding the new crops to the event makes it impossible to plant things in advance. There just aren't enough fields.

This isn't a fair competition, it is more like an auction with the top prize going to the highest bidder.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    I am just letting the usual players/coops win - they will anyway no matter how much gold you throw at the game or how much seaweed you use.  I don't stand much of a chance anyway, we are a coop of 5 with only 2 regular players so not much chance of us even getting close to 8,000,000 for gmls.  Just another part of the game to ignore, just as well I'm not someone who has to win everything going or be top of each and every league.
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    I saw math numbers above but no discussion on how boosters work.  Does anyone exactly how they effect numbers...pt per second etc.
    I have on at 5% and see no difference.
    Booster increase your pack rate by the percentage.  I've been using a 30% booster and a 5-point pack actually adds 13 points every 2 seconds instead of 10 (I watched to make sure.)  When I hit a 7-point pack it'll actually add 9 points per second.

• artistree (US1)artistree (US1) US1 Posts: 105
    edited 20.10.2017
    TU  buddy  that we very helpful
  • canco (ES1)canco (ES1) ES1 Posts: 655
    The variety of products asked for will be extended and will now include Rutabaga and Alfalfa for all level brackets, and Wheat and Lamb's Lettuce for higher level brackets.

The current products will be rebalanced and it will be made easier to fill the crates

Where this happens because in my computer it is more difficult to fill the crates

Sign In to comment.