Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 19th - Cooperative Hard Worker Event! - Discussion

Comments

• IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    edited 20.10.2017
    I agree with everyone that stated the newcomers coming in and then not helping. I had one farmer that had nothing on his farm. He worked it for the longest, then started selling everything off. When they made me leader, one of the first things I started doing was booting those that I saw not playing. A couple of them wanted to come back. not sure why considering they did not play when I gave them another chance. I now charm something on the farms I am watching and if they come in to keep the red dot off, but those charmed buildings are not harvested or even worked to start, I boot them. We merged with a great group so now I can afford to be a little selective on who I let into the group. One of my pet peeves, we have a minimum of level 50 to get into the group and these new people under level 10 keep trying to get in. The very first thing under my requirements is the base level. I do not let them in. I am known to make exceptions, but if I do not see progress, I cut in a moments notice, red dot or not. I am sure this is not fair in some peoples minds, but if you are not working, why take up a spot for someone else that wants to forge ahead. I love this game and am very competitive. I love everything about the game. Sure there are bugs, not real happy about those, but they usually get them figured out eventually. Chat lags which bothers me, and I wish the original way of Deep Sea fishing could be reopened to make these high dollar expansions cost effective. Have a super wonderful day and happy farming everyone!

• our coop paid for boosters in gold and dollars its annoying that the timer is still running will we be getting a refund?
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    Please help me! I'm from a Hungarian server and unfortunately we do not have any Hungarian support. We know nothing about when CHWE starts? I see it was planned to upgrade now at 17 o'clock and in the morning it was short HWE, can anyone plan to restart the HW event? When? THX answer. :)
    @JPali (HU1)  At last report, the update for the Cooperative Hard Worker Event will be at 5:00 P.M. CEST.
           https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3681539/#Comment_3681539
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 20.10.2017

We still have 2 and half hour gold and cash coop boosters, they have been running since this morning 10: 00 CEST 

GGS needs to address this first, I wonder how many coops are in the same situation

solutions first

@farmerjohn 22 (US1)

5:00 pm CEST was nearly 2 hours ago Farmerjohn

• So did the update happen??  I came out online a half hr after the update was suppose to have happened
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    hope hwe ll not come without timer
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 20.10.2017
    PCA (GB1) said:

@farmerjohn 22 (US1)

@PCA (GB1)   Sorry. :(  Then we're still waiting for some news. 

EDIT: Must be coming now. Hotfix in about 10 minutes.  :)
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    PCA (GB1) said:

@farmerjohn 22 (US1)

Is Cuddly talking about 5 pm of Oct. 20, 2017.....:))))

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    PCA (GB1) said:

@farmerjohn 22 (US1)

Not your fault and no need to apologize @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  :-)

GGS missed the mark, there has been no hot fix. I hope they will call it a day and decide to do a more thorough job next week rather than rush mess up everything all over again

• nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    edited 20.10.2017
    timer for maintenance now - 12 min

Now saying 27 min ....!

• our coop paid for boosters in gold and dollars its annoying that the timer is still running will we be getting a refund?
    @memememememe (GB1) & anyone else that paid for boosters, we do not yet have a decision on what is happening either with the event or your boosters, so the best thing to do is to do a ticket so that you have logged your claim with support, can`t hurt to include a screenshot of the timer, as they will have all started in the couple of minutes the event ran for.
  • Ok we have a hot-fix.. :)
    and how about event? any news?
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Ok we have a hot-fix.. :)
    and how about event? any news?
    Hot fix has to happen first. :)
  • I haven't harvest anything the whole day. And now the hot-fix is not over 10 minutes but 30 minutes. Do I have to wait with my harvest or not?
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    can we go for sleep :P , or hwe is cmg ?
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 20.10.2017
    Who's been giving gifts away?  I came on this morning to find the HWE was not working but no dandy duck coop etc :(
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
     How long, let GGS us wait , yes or no CoopHWE.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor gif picture of we wait and we wait
  • shutting down in about 20 min for a hot-fix according to my pop up
  • @WascallyWabbit I am a member of placid oasis I believe a screenshot has already been sent  
  • why cant we have or use our horizons on all of our farms...we paid for them & I want to use them...I have 6 horizons just sitting in my inventory
  • @WascallyWabbit I hope the coop will be refunded as the boosters were for all the coop
  • that was a quick 20 mins.  just got booted out
  • Hey guys!

We should have more information after the hotfix once the team can see if the event will be fine.
  • oh lovely, we have to wait to see if the hotfix fixes thing, and then if we start it up, you may just dump it again... sigh....

• why not do it on the test server first?

• Seeker1 (US1)Seeker1 (US1) US1 Posts: 571
    Game testing:  Does it still exist? ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_testing

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    I am back in but no coopHWE

• Well, hotfix done and no hard worker.

• NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I think they were going to check it first to make sure it works before starting it.
  • Game testing:  Does it still exist? ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_testing

Yeah, there is a test server.  There you can see the new chat box that I dislike.

Sign In to comment.