Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 19th - Cooperative Hard Worker Event! - Discussion

Comments

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    I have sent Wascally and Cuddly a message asking them to clarify the conflicting info we are all getting.  So hopefully we will know shortly what's what!  If it is tomorrow, I am leaving my corn and logging off for the night!  :o:p:)
    Cheezburger cute animals rabbit sleeping GIF

I think Wascally is already sleeping
  • vesna1 (INT1)vesna1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 33
    Wascally on cammera sleeping OMG 0o,nooooo
  • DITTO on that !!
    Southern (US1)...said .....A date for the Fishing HWE hasn't been announced yet, so it's not on the calendar yet.  As soon as I know when it'll be, I'll have it on there.

Since the last one was on October 7th, and they're USUALLY about a month apart, I'll be looking for it the 1st or 2nd week of November.. But with GGS and the way they've been juggling the schedule lately, there's really just no telling.

Yes and now that the CCE is merely a joke at best and a laugh at least ....one can only hope that is not what the HWE is headed for !  In less your are in a co-op full of gold spenders ( but I'm sure they are getting tired of it too) nobody came to this game to work,  work,  work, but to play, have fun, & relax  :)  ...Sure we are all geared for competition, some more than others, saying that... I can not make anyone do something they do not want to do or do I even want to...these people are my friends, not my robots !!   Most are willing to give it a honest go once a month but every other week.... some shut down.  So I ask myself .... what is most important  :|   Something each of us have to answer and it will be different by degrees for each person.  Even tho you are in a co-op or a leader of one... how you live & play is strictly individual.   B)
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Awwww. He is so cute when he is sleeping....Okay, Kimmiecat, it is time for you to wake him up!  :*:D:o
    I just found out that Cuddly is sleeping also

animals fox GIF

I will follow.......
    is that Wascally in his hands ?
    or it's his tail-Wascallys tail,hmmm :cold_sweat:
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • noisy (US1)noisy (US1) US1 Posts: 210
    edited 20.10.2017
    They just did maintenance this morning & now receiving this action isn't possible when I just log in & every time I click to go elsewhere. It's an annoying pop off since you don't know what it means as you actually go to where you click. Logged out & back in - seems to have taken care of it.

I'm not seeing farm expansions or Cooptober HWE. Is this on the test server?
    Post edited by noisy (US1) on
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    It must be starting. Im already seeing my farm expansions yay! 
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay in information. :( It is correct that the event will start tomorrow. We'll announce the starting time in the morning as soon as we hear anything.
    Kimmiecat (NL1) said:
    Nice that @WascallyWabbit got the same info as @Bailey

Must be the German sense of humor.......
    @Kimmiecat (NL1) The information that was posted by Wabbit earlier was the information we had at the time & we weren't aware that the event wouldn't be able to be started at the previously announced time as the team was still working on it. The information that Bailey posted was shared with all mods at the same time but unfortunately none of us EN mods were available to post at that time.
  • According to official announcement, Coop Hard worker event should have started already, but still nothing on the farms to that effect. Is there a reason for the delay and can someone please reply as to when it is really going to start?
    According to the good people who translated the German OA, sometime tomorrow, and no, they don't know when. 

Thanks artful
    And don't hold your breath!

I'm not holding my breath! I would have died by now if I did that! Lol
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    In that case I'm glad your not.. Would hate to lose our amazing leader :-)
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    Hi, can I borrow 2 BILLION farm dollars!?!?! :#

Price breakdown for the NEWLY ADDED, Main Farm, Land expansions:

124,000,000 dollar,   14,900 gold
    174,000,000 dollar,   24,900 gold
    244,000,000 dollar,   34,900 gold
    342,000,000 dollar,   49,000 gold
    479,000,000 dollar,   69,000 gold
    671,000,000 dollar,   99,000 gold

please send your donations to Seeker1 hehehehehehe :D

Im NOT liking the placement of the land expansions at flower farm.. at the right side? :/
    Well, that crazy right side configuration might be the perfect place to throw all the 5x5 houses and decos.  There's gonna be a lot of farm dragging to be sure during harvest times on all the farms.

I hope they decide to get some sort of gold lock/safeguards in place because I will have to buy gold to make this work, and I will not be buying gold until then.  So, I'll be dead and returned to stardust before I ever fully expand my farms, I guess! :)

Is the land expansion on flower farm only 4 slots?

With this prices they are really milking us with the DSF money we earn. Goodbye farm lab no hope for you...:((
  • 10Cent (SKN1)10Cent (SKN1) Posts: 7
    edited 20.10.2017
    I need a new keyboard - I used mine as a pillow last night and now the H and G are stuck and there is drool in it too :smiley:
    You said hold on to your seats :wink:
    I need a new keyboard - I used mine as a pillow last night and now the H and G are stuck and there is drool in it too :smiley:
    You said hold on to your seats :wink:
    You have to make do with your keyboard @10Cent (SKN1)....need to save money for the new expansions at this rate you can't even afford to even wink...:))))
    @WascallyWabbit

What happened?  I was doing the CHWE then poof it's gone
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    edited 20.10.2017
    Not sure when it started, as I just logged in, but there is a silo on my INT1 farm right now.

Edit - Event window opened when I clicked on it, but silo disappeared when I closed the window.
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    got 1st reward now its disappeared ???
  • DoomDark (INT1)DoomDark (INT1) INT1 Posts: 50
    Looks like a broken event... Got a message that our coop has won an award, then an error message popped out and the whole silo vanished :disappointed:
    And it's still not visible after refresh...

DD

• Same thing happened to me too, what's happening???
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    too bad, came too late and disappeared before I saw the thing, looked away for 5 min 

Will it come back and when???

• Bevk (INT1)Bevk (INT1) Posts: 118
    HWE started and now it has gone again clearing cache, reloading game, etc. etc. does nothing to bring it back.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    httpstealandsharecomsitesdefaultfilesstylesquote_imagepublicstealandshare-15mar6jpgitokRDxV4tJA

Event lasted ~5 minutes on (US1), then disappeared.  Several rewards were given, such as Decos.  Wonder if they'll have a rollback to remove those.
  • Bevk (INT1)Bevk (INT1) Posts: 118
    httpstealandsharecomsitesdefaultfilesstylesquote_imagepublicstealandshare-15mar6jpgitokRDxV4tJA

Event lasted ~5 minutes on (US1), then disappeared.  Several rewards were given, such as Decos.  Wonder if they'll have a rollback to remove those.

I think it is on all servers I am on International and it has always disappeared.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    They should leave those prizes in my opinion......the fault is on their side not ours so the prizes can be compensation for a broken event. Pity the CC's don't run this way as well lol
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    I just use 7 to 8 seaweed to power the sillo points  :(

In return ggs give me festive box and 130 seaweed only :s I need gml :p
Sign In to comment.