Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Mystery Seeds not working on level 10 fertile fields

Hi all,  @WascallyWabbit @CuddlyFoxes @Rowdy Rac

I went to help a member of my co-op by changing some of her wildflowers using the mystery seeds that I had left from last Halloween.  I was able to sparkle all her regular fields and her fertile ones unless they were level 10.  I got an error message that I should contact the game administrator.  

I have all level 10 fields so unless something is fixed, nobody will be able to change mine.

Please help :)  Please allow level 10 fertile fields to be changed by the mystery seeds.

Connie

Comments

• Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    What are 'Mystery Seeds' exactly @Connie999 (US1) I've not heard about them? Do you have to be at a certain level to get them?
  • Thank you @Connie999 (US1)  :)

So what are the 'Mystery Seeds' @WascallyWabbit Just curious??
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    @Wons (AU1)

Mystery Seeds are a prank sold by the Naughty/Nice Twins during Halloween.

When used on someone's fields, they change their crops from whatever they're growing to a random crop.

For instance, if you're growing Wheat (for 6 hours), and I use a Mystery Seed on the field, it might turn into Wildflowers. or maybe Corn... or perhaps even Alfalfa.  You won't know, it's a mystery.

The kicker is, is still takes you 6 hours to grow. So even if it turns into Wildflowers, you still won't be able to harvest those wildflowers for 6 hours.

Alternately, if you use it on someone who has planted wildflowers, it might turn into wheat.. So instead of 6 hours to grow wheat in this case, you grow it in 2 minutes. :)

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    I've always wondered if the developers thought about Mystery seeds being put on someone's field that had Goldflowers planted. Does anyone know if it will allow you to do that? It would be an awful shock to someone to find their Goldflowers turned into Wildflowers.  ;)
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I would like to see Gold flowers as a mystery seed crop.  Certainly would be nice to have wild flowers turn into Gold flowers, or any crop turn into Gold flowers.   It certainly would make the mystery seeds MUCH more appealing and exciting. 
    @Southern (US1)

Thank you for that info Southern. :)  I've never brought a prank or really looked at them so that's why I didn't know what they were. I usually just buy the charms to help the others in my co-op.
  • Connie999 (US1)Connie999 (US1) US1 Posts: 61
    Thank you @WascallyWabbit

Much appreciated! :)  Have a nice night!
  • edited 20.10.2017
    I've always wondered if the developers thought about Mystery seeds being put on someone's field that had Goldflowers planted. Does anyone know if it will allow you to do that? It would be an awful shock to someone to find their Goldflowers turned into Wildflowers.
    Players can't use mystery seeds on a field that has goldflowers in it. (I've tried it before ;))
Sign In to comment.