Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 19th - Cooperative Hard Worker Event! - Discussion

Comments

• KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    According to a mod post on another server it's been postponed till tomorrow.  Exact time hasn't been announced/
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 20.10.2017
    From Bailey,  / 23.12 CEST

Hallo zusammen,

das Bündnis-Fleißevent wird auf morgen verschoben. Sobald wir eine genaue Zeit haben, sagen wir Euch hier bescheid.

Liebe Grüße

Euer Big Farm Team

Translation:

Hello all

The coop hardwork-event will be postponed until tomorrow. As soon as we know the exact time, we will let you know here.

Best regards,

Your Big Farm Team

Nice that @WascallyWabbit got the same info as @Bailey

Must be the German sense of humor.......
  • amomatheus (BR1)amomatheus (BR1) Posts: 327
    edited 20.10.2017
    wrong time.
    tipical.
  • vesna1 (INT1)vesna1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 33
    You have google translate...

Buth with this post on this forum ?

Hi Everyone,

Bet you thought we forgot the update! 

No, the team are all still here, slaving away to get this done so that the event can start in a few hours with no bugs, except for a very minor display error. 

The update should be starting shortly, there will be no countdown timer, so hang on to your seats
    0o
    but what with this post up from WascallyWabbit
    @vesna1 (INT1)  True, but Wascally's post was over 3 and a half hours ago, where the other was within the last hour.  
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    They just wanted us to waste special corn??? lol
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    0o
    but what with this post up from WascallyWabbit
    WW's post was hours ago.  The German one came after.
    Maybe GGS already set their clock back to wintertime and it will start at 01.00 CEST?
    Maybe GGS already set their clock back to wintertime and it will start at 01.00 CEST?
    Nope, not until Nov. 5.
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    So where has this wonderful,  answer to everyone's prayer,  HWE gone to???????? 

• mutterkjær (SKN1)mutterkjær (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 344
    Why is the hard worker event not starting up ??

• aquilawolf (US1)aquilawolf (US1) US1 Posts: 104
    George got lost  maybe the cat holding hostage
    or on a 00:00 

Greenwich TIME 0o  hmmm...

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 20.10.2017

Hi Everyone,

Bet you thought we forgot the update! 

No, the team are all still here, slaving away to get this done so that the event can start in a few hours with no bugs, except for a very minor display error. 

The update should be starting shortly, there will be no countdown timer, so hang on to your seats

gorgeous white dress Wabbit, getting married yes ?  :-)

So does that mean we get compensation?...I'd like my 31 special corn seeds back plz and of course compensation for my dog not giving rewards for a month  :p
    So does that mean we get compensation?...I'd like my 31 special corn seeds back plz and of course compensation for my dog not giving rewards for a month  :p
    I'll keep you company while you wait.  LOL!
    Keep on dreaming :smiley:
    I look at it this way, would I rather have them start on time, with at least one known problem, perhaps more, OR postpone it and fix it, then roll it out?  I'll gladly wait till tomorrow in hopes that they are able to fix whatever problems arose.
  • According to official announcement, Coop Hard worker event should have started already, but still nothing on the farms to that effect. Is there a reason for the delay and can someone please reply as to when it is really going to start?
    According to the good people who translated the German OA, sometime tomorrow, and no, they don't know when. 

Thanks artful
    Lol well it was worth a try......if I pretend i'm angry it may work

Compensation for the dog is needed though, 1 month of no reward .....i'm utterly outraged *cough cough*. How about 10 goldflower seeds and lets call it even
    i want back my gold,and much more gold all in gold mystery boxes-i want to open them and to surprise myself,hmm...
  • I look at it this way, would I rather have them start on time, with at least one known problem, perhaps more, OR postpone it and fix it, then roll it out?  I'll gladly wait till tomorrow in hopes that they are able to fix whatever problems arose.
    they NEVER fix all the problems/bugs on ANY event... :D:D
    Nope, not until Nov. 5.
    Not the german clock, but the GGS clock. They might differ from each other :wink:
    edited 20.10.2017
    @amomatheus (BR1)  Hey, don't be wrecking my dream of a glitch free event

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    According to official announcement, Coop Hard worker event should have started already, but still nothing on the farms to that effect. Is there a reason for the delay and can someone please reply as to when it is really going to start?
    According to the good people who translated the German OA, sometime tomorrow, and no, they don't know when. 

Thanks artful
    welcome!
  • these 2 offers appears in these 46 minutes of wait.

to make us spend money you're just in time, huh, GGS?
    to put the events on: not that much.

When they get off work and get home, I'm sure they'll be lots of items for them to share with all of us.   :)
    edited 20.10.2017
    Nope, not until Nov. 5.
    Not the german clock, but the GGS clock. They might differ from each other :wink:
    I here ya, but they made it very clear that the start time was stated in CEST time.
Sign In to comment.