Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 28th - "Here Kitty, Kitty" Africa to the Deep Blue Sea! - Discussion

Comments

• Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    JVD (US1) said:
    good thing I am just collecting the charms for my 2 kitties even though it will take forever to get them.... since everything about the kitties seems to be broken!!! arrrgh!

sorry to hear that @Bobby88 (AU1) hope they fix it or return your gold!!!

Hi JVD No they still haven't fixed it.. Getting a bit tired of this whole charade:-((..And no they haven't returned my gold
  • KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    It seems like some changes have been made.  Out of the last 24 pools, 12 were oyster, clam, shrimp and not piddly amounts.  Over 400 total in the pool.  Contracts have changed as well.  I am now getting a variety of contracts with many that don't contain oysters or clams.  Happy camper here.  Zooming through the contracts now,  :)
  • Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) US1 Posts: 197
    edited 19.10.2017
    It seems like some changes have been made.  Out of the last 24 pools, 12 were oyster, clam, shrimp and not piddly amounts.  Over 400 total in the pool.  Contracts have changed as well.  I am now getting a variety of contracts with many that don't contain oysters or clams.  Happy camper here.  Zooming through the contracts now,  :)
    Most be nice, I 've been getting one pool a day averaging about 33 each of cos
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    ALLELUIA, ALLELUIA,ALLELUIA, my dogs no longer turn white, they are running around my farms again and they are giving me gifts again. I will knock on wood it doesn't change again. THANK YOU GGS for finally fixing this mess...
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    Now my dogs are happy, not longer afraid of cats. Thank you.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor gif pictures cats and dogs
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    My dog is back, too!  No gifts, yet, but I'm keeping my eyes open! :)
    Adding, he looks smaller, though.  Maybe he didn't get enough to eat while he was AWOL. :)

Saints be Praised....! 

My Black Dog is back wandering my MF, too !

Finally ! About dang time...!

Now -- about the Cat Tree which I have placed on my GF....

Nothing.    Zilch.     Nada.

How much longer for that to be up and running properly...?

Or am I ska-rewed because I put it on the GF and it's supposed to be on

the same Farm as the Dog...?

I never saw anything that said Cats would only work on Farms that had Dogs on them.

Did anyone else...?

edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
    Still no gifts, even after feeding.  Will see what happens tomorrow.  
    WOW I got gifts after feeding mine, 362 alfalfa on the mf, 500 milk on the gf and I forgot what I got on the ff
    WOW I got gifts after feeding mine, 362 alfalfa on the mf, 500 milk on the gf and I forgot what I got on the ff
    You did good!  Nothing, here, yet.
    Gifts!!!!  Eggs!  We might be back to normal.  Good, doggie.
  • KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    @FarmerCli (US1)  Hmm wondering if it goes in waves.  I was very fortunate to have the "Herring Straits" right before and during the FHWE, so I ran herring the entire time without even checking it, I still had a day to go when the event finished.  Since I speed fish, my boats are running in and out constantly all day, OK, some downtime cause I'm not here 24/7, but my pools are changing out around 4 or 5 times a day, sometimes even more, and that could be the reason I'm getting the Oyster pools now.  I've finally reached that wave,  ;)  So with that I'm able to complete 4-6 contracts a day, compared to 1 every 2 or 3 days

One new thing I noticed in today's contracts.  Mine always had oysters as one of the items.  Then I started getting a lot of variety, lobsters, cod, herring, you name it.  Today's contracts ALL had clams, lol.  So maybe my new "wave" also caused a higher need for clams.  

• @FarmerCli (US1)  Hmm wondering if it goes in waves.  I was very fortunate to have the "Herring Straits" right before and during the FHWE, so I ran herring the entire time without even checking it, I still had a day to go when the event finished.  Since I speed fish, my boats are running in and out constantly all day, OK, some downtime cause I'm not here 24/7, but my pools are changing out around 4 or 5 times a day, sometimes even more, and that could be the reason I'm getting the Oyster pools now.  I've finally reached that wave,  ;)  So with that I'm able to complete 4-6 contracts a day, compared to 1 every 2 or 3 days

One new thing I noticed in today's contracts.  Mine always had oysters as one of the items.  Then I started getting a lot of variety, lobsters, cod, herring, you name it.  Today's contracts ALL had clams, lol.  So maybe my new "wave" also caused a higher need for clams.  

Your experience sounds vaguely like mine.

I, too, am starting to see a rotation / pattern trying to emerge.

And just when I think I've cracked the code and think I'm on to something,

BAM ! ===>   5 Lobster Pools at once...!

Agghh...!

Insert pic here of me banging head against wall.  :- (  

• BFDSS (US1)BFDSS (US1) US1 Posts: 75
    @FarmerCli (US1)  Hmm wondering if it goes in waves.  I was very fortunate to have the "Herring Straits" right before and during the FHWE, so I ran herring the entire time without even checking it, I still had a day to go when the event finished.  Since I speed fish, my boats are running in and out constantly all day, OK, some downtime cause I'm not here 24/7, but my pools are changing out around 4 or 5 times a day, sometimes even more, and that could be the reason I'm getting the Oyster pools now.  I've finally reached that wave,  ;)  So with that I'm able to complete 4-6 contracts a day, compared to 1 every 2 or 3 days

Your experience sounds vaguely like mine.

I, too, am starting to see a rotation / pattern trying to emerge.

And just when I think I've cracked the code and think I'm on to something,

BAM ! ===>   5 Lobster Pools at once...!

Agghh...!

Insert pic here of me banging head against wall.  :- (  

I too, am stuck in my contracts. My pools all have lobster and tuna/herring right now. All my contracts need oyster and clam. Been waiting 2 days for oyster/clam/shrimp pools.
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment

• Today, I am NOT GETTING credit for the CAT Charms I am collecting from the different sources on my farms! With the count TOO high to make it practical in the first place, to be cone out of the number of charms I SHOULD be getting when collecting the 'bubbles' and other things which produce CAT CHARMS is discouraging! What's up with this. I have rebooted and it still is not counting them!
  • buddy194 (US1)buddy194 (US1) US1 Posts: 382
    Am I right that the "fix" also changed the DSF so there's FEWER clam-oyster-shrimp pools?  Bet I am.  Sure seems like it.
  • Me, too, all 3 farms, not counting Cat Charms.
  • biggcattz (US1)biggcattz (US1) US1 Posts: 18

Is anyone having a problem with the Cat Charms not counting? I am collecting charms, but my numbers are not changing. Been the same since the update. Thanks in advance for any input.

BiggCattz

• Is anyone having a problem with the Cat Charms not counting? I am collecting charms, but my numbers are not changing. Been the same since the update. Thanks in advance for any input.

BiggCattz

I have the same problem since the last update today.
  • I have been trying for weeks now to collect cat charms and I am only at 138,000. It will take me a lifetime to collect 4.5 million.  Isn't that a bit too much just to have a cat. If I knew that was what would be required I would have never built the cat house.
  • Am I right that the "fix" also changed the DSF so there's FEWER clam-oyster-shrimp pools?  Bet I am.  Sure seems like it.
    @buddy194 (US1) We are not aware of any changes to the pools or any that are being planned. We are only waiting for the changes to the contracts, which are currently planned for the next update, along with the fixes for the cats.
  • Well, I hope the next update fixes the Cat Charms, they are still not counting on all my 3 farms.
  • I have found that when I reload the app, the cat charms update by the number collected while they were seemingly not registering. But then, don't register until I HAVE to reload again for whatever reason. My Adobe flashplayer gives MANY error messages about 'not responding'. It is a big pain in the hind end!
    I have done all the suggested things to prevent it, but it continues to happen regularly.

• hmmm, not sure.  I guess it is because I have a dog on all three of my farms and therefore can not confirm your assertion or supposition that the cat will only work if there is a dog on the particular farm.
    I had one farm WITHOUT A DOG, the cat worked just fine there! I have cats on all three of my farms as well as adding a dog to that last one.
    Don't know if this is the right place to complain but the contracts on the organic market have gone crazy stupid that there is no way I can complete them in an hour or an hour and ten minutes over nine thousand cabbage??? over nine thousand pigs, seven thousand corn????? all in an hour and ten minutes what the heck?? I just raised to level 103, am not a competition built farm this crazy and they only wanted to give out hundred fifty thousand farm dollars and a couple hundred experience points. should have snapped a picture before flushing it...

Twenty levels back I was getting six contacts that were paying me eleven twelve million farm dollars when I turned all six in at once, know six contracts are lucky to get me three and half million dollars again I ask what the heck????

Cos pools are nonexistent  first pools I got all week were today just two of them one had less then a hundred combined cos in the first one little bit better in the second allowed me to finish a contract I've been sitting on all week?????? Just gets harder and harder and less enjoyable to play this game any more
Sign In to comment.