Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Oct 19th - Cooperative Hard Worker Event! - Discussion

Comments

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    CuddlyFoxes said: 
     Couple questions ...

This is going to be a global event and not just server event? So we will be competing against every coop in the world and every individual in the world for both coop prizes and individual prizes?
    Can we please have a breakdown on the CHWE levels?    
    @Shay1968 (US1) This will be a server event, not global as in all servers together. ;) There are no divisions for the co-op HWE. Each server will have 1 ranking for all cooperatives on that server.  
    Why will there not be a division? All HWE had divisions; the coop missions have divisions. 
    Without divisions the majority off coops will not have a chance to reach the top 100 .
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    That's my little coop out of the running for any decent placing then, it's so disheartening we work hard and have no chance up against the big guns :(   I usually enjoy H/W too.
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    RE the 19th update about halloween new rewards.. Im reeeaally hoping there'll be a new spooky castle, They are some of my most favourite decs that ive collected over the years!

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • CuddlyFoxes said: 
     Couple questions ...

This is going to be a global event and not just server event? So we will be competing against every coop in the world and every individual in the world for both coop prizes and individual prizes?
    Can we please have a breakdown on the CHWE levels?    
    @Shay1968 (US1) This will be a server event, not global as in all servers together. ;) There are no divisions for the co-op HWE. Each server will have 1 ranking for all cooperatives on that server.  
    Why will there not be a division? All HWE had divisions; the coop missions have divisions. 
    Without divisions the majority off coops will not have a chance to reach the top 100 .
    This is insane!   NO subdivisions, really!  Once you get the 1.2 mil, why bother doing more since small coop like mine have no chance at all against the bigger well developed coop's.
  • That's my little coop out of the running for any decent placing then, it's so disheartening we work hard and have no chance up against the big guns :(   I usually enjoy H/W too.
    Ditto to that:(

So much for balance in the game:/
  • I Hope they didn't remove the GML as prizes for the CHE and bring back the gold seeds as prizes please...:)
    @T.O.P (INT1) The GMLs are still there :)  Though the requirements will be higher - In the regular one, due to the bonus points & the Coop one, due to the boosters.
    hey,
           if requirement will be higher than how player like me who get less time to play will get gml to increase gold for farm development........ you should do some something for player like me who are regular but play for 1 or 2 hr only daily 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    RE the 19th update about halloween new rewards.. Im reeeaally hoping there'll be a new spooky castle, They are some of my most favourite decs that ive collected over the years!

Me, too!  That's why I kept asking about the hidden pumpkins as I remember winning one or two of them from that.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Two questions:

1. Will the option to skip to the next box still be there?

2. Will there be a system that will prevent us from having box combinations such as alfalfa - wildflowers - wheat?
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839
    edited 19.10.2017
    I have mix feelings about this update

Another coop event: so far everyone has been complaining about the frequency of CC. The more players complained the more the frequency increased, which shows, among other things, that messaging on forum is useless

Players have already predicted that the frequency of CC will keep increasing, even to a permanent race, like the village league

This coop HWE is exactly that, a prologue to a permanent competition.  HWE has been doubled with the Fish-HWE, then it has been launched ahead of time

In total CC is more frequent (even before Cooptober) and HWE way more frequent than it used to be.

After tomorrow's update we have the next step, two coop events with no time in between, 8 days in a row, 2 weekends included.

I predict more people will be leaving the game 

Post edited by PCA (GB1) on
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Well (my opinion), I am just not a "Halloweenie" type person. so any "spooky" decos will stay in my deco inventory. I am not against anyone else getting into it, it is just not my cup of tea. I used to have a spooky castle from last year because at the time I needed the happy points, but now it is not needed, so yes I had Greta exchange it for parts to use on better quality decos.  Having decos that have a "harvest celebration" theme would be more appreciated. But I realize not everyone shares my opinion and that is okay.

I am okay with the Halloween decos, however, I do love your suggestion of some kind of harvest decos or theme.  I love fall and wouldn't mind at all having some decos like that.  Great idea!

• Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) US1 Posts: 197
    edited 19.10.2017
    Well the co-op hwe sounds good if you have a lot of co-op members I have nine slots in our small co-op, seven of them are filled by close family members, We have four active members who play some everyday during the week, and play a lot more on the weekend, we carry three players who play occasionally or rarely two are younger and the third is well he is what he is... So that means I have two opens slots I can't keep filled, why? because all I seem to get are low entry level players who play for a week or two if I am lucky then disappear with no word, they don't want to communicate???????????  So our little co-op doesn't stand a snowballs' chance in he!! of winning anything, why bother even participating????? 
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Will "corn" still be the first product?
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Fair enough @Southern (US1) I understand that & Thanks for getting back to me :)
    Well the co-op hwe sounds good if you have a lot of co-op members I have nine slots in our small co-op, seven of them are filled by close family members, We have four active members who play some everyday during the week, and play a lot more on the weekend, we carry three players who play occasionally or rarely two are younger and the third is well he is what he is... So that means I have two opens slots I can't keep filled, why? because all I seem to get are low entry level players who play for a week or two if I am lucky then disappear with no word, they don't want to communicate???????????  So our little co-op doesn't stand a snowballs' chance in he!! of winning anything, why bother even participating????? 

I'm so glad it's not just the GB server has that going on lol I have the same scenario regarding joiners who seem incapable of speech then don't play, why join a coop I ask myself everyday
  • Well the co-op hwe sounds good if you have a lot of co-op members I have nine slots in our small co-op, seven of them are filled by close family members, We have four active members who play some everyday during the week, and play a lot more on the weekend, we carry three players who play occasionally or rarely two are younger and the third is well he is what he is... So that means I have two opens slots I can't keep filled, why? because all I seem to get are low entry level players who play for a week or two if I am lucky then disappear with no word, they don't want to communicate???????????  So our little co-op doesn't stand a snowballs' chance in he!! of winning anything, why bother even participating????? 

I'm so glad it's not just the GB server has that going on lol I have the same scenario regarding joiners who seem incapable of speech then don't play, why join a coop I ask myself everyday
    Because 1 of the early side tasks is to join a co-op, and most people don't know or care what that involves, they are simply doing a task and then move on from there.
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    @CuddlyFoxes Wascally said the higher level players would get wheat and lambs lettuce.  This is the levels I was referring to.   What is considered "higher level players"?

• grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    edited 19.10.2017

Please know that I mean absolutely no offense by this but, if you have members who do not contribute to your co-op or just don't play after joining, or you are "carrying them' by playing the farms for them, and you want your co-op to be able to compete in these kind of events, don't keep those people in the co-op.
    Co-op Leader has the option to exit them and bring others in that will help out where it is needed. There are a lot of people playing who would be happy to join a progressive co-op, even if the co-op has just been formed and that is the way they want it to go. It will take a bit of time for it to happen but ...It will happen!! :)
    I know this because I have just recently left a very well established Co-op, to Join a relatively new Co-op and it was a great move. I am very happy with the choice I made. We did have a few that came and went and that's normal I think!  It has kept me playing Big Farm actually. We now have a great Team and we always communicate with eachother & strategize on what to do and how to go about everything (in game) , we have come far in the few months that I have been there. It also helps that we have a Great Co-op Leader! :) 
  • @CuddlyFoxes Wascally said the higher level players would get wheat and lambs lettuce.  This is the levels I was referring to.   What is considered "higher level players"?

@Shay1968 (US1) Wheat & lamb's lettuce will appear for players level 27+
    Okay, so we get wheat and lambs lettuce in the HWE, but will it "start" with corn?
    @FarmerCli (US1) Yes, the cooperative HWE should start with corn.

edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

Okay, so we get wheat and lambs lettuce in the HWE, but will it "start" with corn?
    @FarmerCli (US1) Yes, the cooperative HWE should start with corn.

I thought corn was the first crate, the one that get discarded when we click on "Let's get started" and then we get a second crate, which is not the same for everyone

Am I mistaking ?

edited 01.02.2023
    no comment
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    Is it still happening today?  or are we getting close to a postponement?

Please know that I mean absolutely no offense by this but, if you have members who do not contribute to your co-op or just don't play after joining, or you are "carrying them' by playing the farms for them, and you want your co-op to be able to compete in these kind of events, don't keep those people in the co-op.
    Co-op Leader has the option to exit them and bring others in that will help out where it is needed. There are a lot of people playing who would be happy to join a progressive co-op, even if the co-op has just been formed and that is the way they want it to go. It will take a bit of time for it to happen but ...It will happen!! :)
    I know this because I have just recently left a very well established Co-op, to Join a relatively new Co-op and it was a great move. I am very happy with the choice I made. We did have a few that came and went and that's normal I think!  It has kept me playing Big Farm actually. We now have a great Team and we always communicate with eachother & strategize on what to do and how to go about everything (in game) , we have come far in the few months that I have been there. It also helps that we have a Great Co-op Leader! :) 

No offence taken here, I like to give small levels a chance just wish they would say if they don't enjoy game and are giving up.
  • The update is it still today
  • Good evening will be updated today or not ???
  • KingBoy (INT1)KingBoy (INT1) Posts: 125
    edited 19.10.2017
    Another update that you can not make in first date ;)
Sign In to comment.