Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

"Cooptober" Discussion

1810»

Comments

• ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i do not understand why we are doing the O-Bon event if this is supposed to be cooptober it does not involve the coop at all i think it would make more sense to do a golden week at least that has a coop part too it
  • OK... so now its the 15th, and we are in another Challenge. 

I hear a rumour that the next one will be in a  weeks time, on the 22nd ? 
    Has anyone else heard anything about this ? 
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    OK... so now its the 15th, and we are in another Challenge. 

I hear a rumour that the next one will be in a  weeks time, on the 22nd ? 
    Has anyone else heard anything about this ? 
    No, the next cooperative championship will start on the 24th. Click here for the dates of the other remaining events in October.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

the trophy we win participating in each CC should stay and accumulate with the following one, just as new hours of double XP accumulate and are added to existing ones: these are all boosters and should not just be wiped out until their expiration date

Why should the trophy that gives us the % bonus on village happiness and medals be discarded instead ?

We had a trophy granting our coop members a 60% bonus on both medals and VHP, it was supposed to stay active for 8 more days, in fact it should still be there today and for a few more days, but it has been replaced with the new that arrived at the end of this last CC

We did participate in the previous event, we won that trophy, so why is it taken away ?

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    i do not understand why we are doing the O-Bon event if this is supposed to be cooptober it does not involve the coop at all i think it would make more sense to do a golden week at least that has a coop part too it
    I totally agree with you.  Oh I don't mind accumulating the Japanese coins so as to trade with the vendor for something. But how is this a coop event?  Was this a mistake, or maybe a time filler to keep us from getting bored?  Just to set the record straight:  I am not bored.  I am so overloaded it is not funny! So maybe with the Test Server being open and all, it just might be a good thing that the O-Bon event is not a coop wide as it would put undue pressure on me to do less on the Test Server.
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    @WascallyWabbit @CuddlyFoxes @Rowdy Rac  Hi Guys :)

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but, is there any further details on the upcoming co-op HWE? It's getting close to start time so it would be good to know what it's all about 

Thanks for any info. :)
  • @WascallyWabbit @CuddlyFoxes @Rowdy Rac  Hi Guys :)

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but, is there any further details on the upcoming co-op HWE? It's getting close to start time so it would be good to know what it's all about 

Thanks for any info. :)
    @Wons (AU1) Maybe later today (Tuesday) :)
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Cool thank you :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 17.10.2017
    Will we have our usual pumpkin hidden objects event with new Halloween flag and decos?
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
    Will we have our usual pumpkin hidden objects event with new Halloween flag and decos?
    I'll take that as a "no." :)
  • SuzyQ22 (US1)SuzyQ22 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,475
    CC's have gone through some phases for me.
     1) fun!

2) still kinda fun, but really getting to be a drain

3) holy crap... another one already?

4)  I can't even.....
    I haven't been here long but I am now level 50 because I do like to play.  I can say I am already at  #4 on your list.  I am leaving my coop when the latest challenge is finished.  I am tired of all the back to back and on top of each other CC's and Challenges we have had.  I have a life, I wanted to build a farm, but this coop is just taking my life away from me.  Also, too many of our coop members don't participate and help each other out.  They just sit and let us core members do all the work while they collect all the goodies.  That's enough for me, over and out.  I'm going loner and building a farm without all the hoopla.  :(
    CC's have gone through some phases for me.
     1) fun!

2) still kinda fun, but really getting to be a drain

3) holy crap... another one already?

4)  I can't even.....
    I haven't been here long but I am now level 50 because I do like to play.  I can say I am already at  #4 on your list.  I am leaving my coop when the latest challenge is finished.  I am tired of all the back to back and on top of each other CC's and Challenges we have had.  I have a life, I wanted to build a farm, but this coop is just taking my life away from me.  Also, too many of our coop members don't participate and help each other out.  They just sit and let us core members do all the work while they collect all the goodies.  That's enough for me, over and out.  I'm going loner and building a farm without all the hoopla.  :(
    If you do decide to leave your coop, you might want to give ours a try.  We are not competitive at all; -- you are free to grow your farms as you see fit, and participation in anything is strictly voluntary, and only if you are having fun.  You'd be more than welcome if you decide to apply.
  • PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

COOP November ?
  • KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    Was wondering the same when I saw that Coop Challenge just pop up, after only being completed 3 days ago...here we go again, or do we?  There is supposed to be an update coming that will correct the calendar, but this wasn't even on the calendar till November 6th.  <shakes head>  
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    PCA (GB1) said:

COOP November ?
    More like Goldvember.

Say it out loud, it makes more sense.
Sign In to comment.