Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Disappearing Dung, Fertilizer, Honeydew, Liquid Fertilizer, Feed, Humus

Comments

• I always do that Wabbit!
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    I too always do that. It i not a display error, poop never came back
  • Dani B (US1)Dani B (US1) Posts: 1
    edited 17.10.2017
    Every time I build up a supply humus (usually around 270) I lose it. I had 269 when I logged on earlier and tonight only have 169.  Happens everytime. Any idea why? Thanks!
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    i could be wrong but i think the same thing has been happening to me i swear i keep missing like 100 a couple different times but i do not payattion enough to say for sure but i thought i had like 700 or high 600 and then it was only 500 and some i have noticed it twice now i just thought i was crazy
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I;ve also had unexpected drops in stock and had assumed that I had sold it to a Neighbour by mistake
  • @Dani B (US1)  @ijrosh (US1)  Is there any chance that you may have sold it to a neighbor at your market, even accidentally? If you can narrow down a date & approx time that you think some may have gone, Support would be able to see if you sold it.
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    I;ve also had unexpected drops in stock and had assumed that I had sold it to a Neighbour by mistake
    Now that I see that is not only me...:(((
    @WascallyWabbit it would be hard to monitor the time frame. This has been happening to me sporadically this past week. You cannot notice what stock you lost unless you need it. I loss my honey cream last week which is not normal for me cause I have an OCD so my barn is always full of stock at all times if not full almost full. I'm sure my neighbors will not ask for more than 4k of it cause i have 4600 in the inventory of it not only humus even feeds.
  • @T.O.P (INT1) I totally agree that its a hard thing to know offhand & an even harder thing to find - If its a transaction (intentional or otherwise) then support can find that relatively easily, if they at least know which day to look on, but if its a bug, then the techs will have to try and find & reproduce it, so they will need somewhere to start.

If you run your composter continuously, it would be a big help if you could keep an eye on your stocks each time you harvest your composter, that way it will narrow it down to a matter of a few hours if it happens again & as you say it has happened more than once in the last week, hopefully it won`t be long before you see something occur.
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    I will try but it will be hard especially when you are in a hurry to harvest before going to work and in between breaks...:)

Actually I just notice my honey cream inventory was almost gone when i was going to fulfill the order at my OM.
  • I don't actual have neighbors to sell to. Haven't made any friends on the game yet. I will try to keep track of it better. It really is only when I reach 269 humus that it will disappear. 
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    I don't actual have neighbors to sell to. Haven't made any friends on the game yet. I will try to keep track of it better. It really is only when I reach 269 humus that it will disappear. 
    They are not neighbors as per say but walk up customers to your Organic Market stall on the right side of your game screen.
    Neighbors are the other members of your co op.
    Friends are make through the friendship link from the Airport on your Gourmet farm.
    Note that friends must be new players to Big Farm not ones that already joined or have a set of farms.
  • I don't actual have neighbors to sell to. Haven't made any friends on the game yet. I will try to keep track of it better. It really is only when I reach 269 humus that it will disappear. 
    @Dani B (US1)  Your neighbors are the customers that come to your organic market to buy things from you, sometimes they ask to buy humus. Its helpful that it always happens when you reach 269, if you could get the the time/date that  it next happens that would be great & watch out for any customers asking for 100 humus around that time.
  • leeann (GB1)leeann (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    l harvested 4 cow barns level 5 n 6 and 2 pig barns n went to make fertilizer n dung never showed up what is going on every time there is a hot fix something else goes wrong
  • Maybe it was a glitch and you should ask them to give you dung.
  • leeann (GB1)leeann (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    ok was upset before but now ive lost leaves the apple pie from my bakery and leaves for humus when is the game going to compensate us for these losses

• ok was upset before but now ive lost leaves the apple pie from my bakery and leaves for humus when is the game going to compensate us for these losses

@leeann (GB1) First try clearing your caches:
    If that does not make your items re-appear, you will need to Contact Support.
  • My chicken dung is not being counted in the missions.
  • @GoodGold1 (US1)Please could you try checking your farm management (farm supplies tab page 4) after harvesting each type of animal, to see if you can figure out which ones are not counting?  Thankyou :)
  • My fertilizer is suddenly gone????

My silo runs at 600 fertilizer all the time. My stores are ALWAYS more than full. I did NOT donate any fertilizer or sell my stock.

IS THIS YET ANOTHER BUG?????????

GGS, I do NOT trust you anymore. PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP.
  • I thought i must have been going mad. i always have to try to use it so i can start making more, but i noticed i was almost out, only 400 left. I eventually got the stock back up but had to use special fertilizer for a while,
    Same with the compost. has happened twice now, 2000 compost just  gone.

Pointless sending a ticked. With this game you just grit your teeth and carry on. Sometimes take a day or 2 off as well, just to find out if you want to come back and play bug farm.

i think they rely on you being in a good co op so you don't leave
  • @Farmer100 (INT1)
    @lois larner (AU1)

Even though support might not be able to do anything about it, reporting these sorts of issues lets them know how big this problem might be.  The more that report this the better.

So if you have a chance please send in a ticket.
  • mick6 (AU1)mick6 (AU1) Posts: 158
    Has anyone noticed anything missing from their inventory lately ??
    A member of our coop has had 1000 humus vanish    not sold    not used..  disappeared like a fart in the wind..

i haven't seen anything relating to disappearing goods yet        not anything of late..
    Anyone else found themselves short on any humus   or anything ???
    thankyou farmers :D

• archerbob (AU1)archerbob (AU1) AU1 Posts: 531
    I think I am missing some of my sanity... the more I play this game, but no I've not noticed anything missing from my inventory.
  • elb (GB1)elb (GB1) GB1 Posts: 100
    2 days ago all my dung disappeared, around 300k of it. I have put in a complaint, but if they do not return it, it will be the last straw for me and I'll quit this game.
  • elb (GB1) said:
    2 days ago all my dung disappeared, around 300k of it. I have put in a complaint, but if they do not return it, it will be the last straw for me and I'll quit this game.
    @elb (GB1) As you can see from this thread, we have had previous reports of this occurring, it has happened to me, so I know how you feel :/  but as you can appreciate, because it is so rare & random, is not something the techs can reproduce, which they need to do in order to figure out what causes it. The other problem is that when it does happen, players do not usually know when it disappeared, so it would be very helpful if you do know, within a few hours, when it happened to you.
  • elb (GB1)elb (GB1) GB1 Posts: 100
    it was there on 31 August and gone on 1 September
  • elb (GB1) said:
    it was there on 31 August and gone on 1 September
    @elb (GB1) Thankyou, I will see if the techs will have another go at tackling this mystery. :)
  • dchen1 (US1)dchen1 (US1) US1 Posts: 993
    I don't actual have neighbors to sell to. Haven't made any friends on the game yet. I will try to keep track of it better. It really is only when I reach 269 humus that it will disappear. 
    @Dani B (US1)  Your neighbors are the customers that come to your organic market to buy things from you, sometimes they ask to buy humus. Its helpful that it always happens when you reach 269, if you could get the the time/date that  it next happens that would be great & watch out for any customers asking for 100 humus around that time.
    The neighbors asking for feed, fertilizer and humus must stop.  They are blocking the way of better neighbors and selling feed is a very big loss.  Even worse, they are asking for them in quantities of 10 times higher and they are way too common.  
    Did the developers miscalculate profit tables and not know that the laboratory exists?

Loss making items are items in which all processes that produce the item will lower its value.  These items were not intended to be sold and are to be used in processes that increase its value above the total ingredient value of the item.  
    Neighbors that want loss making items including Any Feed(at least 40% loss), Olive oil(60% loss), liquid fertilizer(10% loss) need to be removed.  Neighbors that ask for other supplies should come 1/10 as often or lower their orders by a factor of 10(removing a zero) in the percentage of supplies in stock from 30% to 3% in order to prevent shortage of resources that have a use other than selling.  
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    During certain events being able to sell feed to those walk up customers is very helpful ;)
     I think you'll find if you just leave those customers stand there. In about 25 to mins they walk away allowing a new customer to enter.
     You may also find that if you can turn the customers over quickly, with in the first 20 seconds of them showing up, more will come more often.
    A fine balance needs to be found so your over night customers are fewer than during the day. Set up to suit your availability for the game does take some time.
  • Spurgiukas (INT1)Spurgiukas (INT1) INT1 Posts: 235
    I believe some dung thief cleared my barns and left me with nothing

I is sad, I is brokenhearted. Please give me back what I have earned with my hard work. 

or maybe I forgot how much I had.... noooo, it can't be true....I really had more than 4000 
Sign In to comment.