Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 28th - "Here Kitty, Kitty" Africa to the Deep Blue Sea! - Discussion

Comments

• gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    I finally built a cat.  I have calculated, based on the last 4 days, that it will take 110-120 days to obtain a cat.....is this the intent?  I built it on the Flower Farm, if that matters.  Most of the points come from the distillery and the mixing plant.  I run everything 24/7.  Over 100 days seems a bit long.....

Also, it has been three weeks, since we were told that the pool would get fixed in the following week.  Are they ever going to do this?  I understand that there is a need to introduce new features while fixing bugs, but sometimes the bugs get to such a level, that they require extra resources and you must pause the new features briefly to focus on the bugs.  We are clearly at that point.

• Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    edited 16.10.2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47aDXN6h01c Why dont we all get 1 of these Will save time and money and is more active than the cats we have now
  • That's why I bought this sweet kitty...but sadly it only made me want the real deal, so I built the cat house and am well on my way to acquiring the cat we should have always had on our farms  B)
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 16.10.2017
    I still got All My Pups on My 3 Farms, but they turn white when I click on them to get the Blue stars, now I am noticing that I got not 1 but 2 White Kitty's one near the Cat tree and one that walks around like the Pups do, and I haven't even skimmed the surface of getting to the 3.8 million Charms yet, I only got now like 7k, I only put in One Cat Tree and it is on My main Farm, I won't be adding any to the other Two Farms, and also I won't be spending any Real Money on this either, since I am on a budget and can not afford to buy any Gold for My game.

Congrats, GavinFarms, on daringly taking the plunge - on pure faith & trust - that GGS-BF will

eventually fix the Cat Tree debacle and you'll live to see a functional Cat on your farm --

===>  as they promised.     >:- (

I built mine the very first day on my GF and still don't have credit showing for all

the Cat Charms  I've accumulated or have any Cat Charms dropping. 

Not even the ones I won during the last CC, etc...

I still have a non-functioning Black Dog on my MF.

Is it a blatant rip-off...? 

So far ===> Yes.

Will they ever make it right and honour their promise...?

... and Credit us with all we're due...?

Lord willing I live to see that day.

Wonder which will happen first:

Armageddon...?

Full Rapture...?

Functional Cat Tree & Dogs...?

• SteveUser (GB1)SteveUser (GB1) GB1 Posts: 70

When will we be able to move the cat tree around the farms. Unlike all the other deco's etc. It just doesn't move once placed. 

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

When will we be able to move the cat tree around the farms. Unlike all the other deco's etc. It just doesn't move once placed. 

Click on the cursor at the bottom menu bar -- that move button supposedly works.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on

I hear ya, Cli... when ya already got 10's of thousands of Lobs & Herring,

it's a hard pill to swallow when ya log in and that's the only kinda pools ya see.

The Contracts want those Crustaceans alright,

but GGS-BF won't let ya at 'em.... !

And when they do let ya have at 'em,

the miniscule amounts don't leave enuf to be able to make Oyster or Clam Chum with.....  

now what the "H" kinda math is that, GGS-BF...?

C'mon, man...!   Grr...     >:-(      

Quiero mas Crusties, mas Crusties, mas Crusties !

and some babyback ribs,

but let's start with more Crusties first !)

• Maybe a swap meet could happen here...I need the herring right now and more than five crusties in one pool  would be nice also.

So I catch'em as they give them and what I can't use I NOW can sell  :p

• SteveUser (GB1)SteveUser (GB1) GB1 Posts: 70
    Deep Sea Fishing area should be renamed: "The Herring Straits" because that is mostly what I have.  Right now I have 3 pools of them and 1 lobster pool and 1 swordfish pools.  I have not had clam pools with significant amounts in them for a very long time.  

I have the same problem. I have 5 lobster pools and 1 shellfish pool. It's totally rubbish. How are we supposed to complete our daily tasks with this sort of variety.
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment
  • rep (GB1)rep (GB1) GB1 Posts: 16
    I need to move my cat but do not have the option. Will I have to work around moving other decorations? You can move the dog why not the cat?
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    I do not get any rewards from the dogs since the cat's update. I feed,, talk ,play with them, but I get nothing from them. Are they really afraid of my neighbors' cats?

• maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    rep (GB1) said:
    I need to move my cat but do not have the option. Will I have to work around moving other decorations? You can move the dog why not the cat?
    See above for Artful's suggestion on how to move your cat house.

I do not get any rewards from the dogs since the cat's update. I feed,, talk ,play with them, but I get nothing from them. Are they really afraid of my neighbors' cats?

Join the club.  I'm hoping we'll be compensated for the rewards we are losing daily as well as for the gold we spent to level up.  This fix is taking extremely long. *sigh*
  • I finally added the cats to my other 2 farms and as soon as I did the dogs started dropping their rewards again. So it appears that the cats are holding the rewards hostage until you put a cat tree on each farm.
    I finally added the cats to my other 2 farms and as soon as I did the dogs started dropping their rewards again. So it appears that the cats are holding the rewards hostage until you put a cat tree on each farm.
    We shouldn't be forced to do that.  I hope they fix this soon.
    edited 17.10.2017
    I finally added the cats to my other 2 farms and as soon as I did the dogs started dropping their rewards again. So it appears that the cats are holding the rewards hostage until you put a cat tree on each farm.

I do not seem to have that problem as far as getting the Blue stars from My Pups on all 3 farms, I guess I will find out once I am able to finish My Pups training I guess, I am taking it slow with Training mine as I am not able to buy Gold for My game, so I am hoping once I finish Training them which of course will take a very long time, that I wont have problems once they are trained, since that Problem should already be fixed, by the time I get to the end,  I do hope though that all who is having problems with their Pups get them fixed, the only problem I am having with My Pups however is they turn white when I click on them, but that is bout all thank goodness, :)

P.S. I only added 1 cat tree to My Main Farm, I do not intend to add any more then that, especially since I do not have the room for them as is, not done with buying land on My Farms , which will also take Me forever to finish.
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    edited 17.10.2017
    The "blue stars" you are talking about are XP points for training the dog, everybody is still getting those, that's not the problem, the problem is that from level 5 the dog gives you certain gifts and those have stopped dropping.
    I don't know what you mean by reaching the end of the training, there is no end-goal as far as I know, just levelling up.
    The "blue stars" you are talking about are XP points for training the dog, everybody is still getting those, that's not the problem, the problem is that from level 5 the dog gives you certain gifts and those have stopped dropping.
    I don't know what you mean by reaching the end of the training, there is no end-goal as far as I know, just levelling up.

I have like 10 training spots on My pups when I click on them, I do not see anymore then that, that is what I am talking bout, and thanks for the info, I guess one of My Pups is at LvL 4 so I guess I will find out bout the gifts when He gets to the next Lvl then, :)
    edited 17.10.2017

I have like 10 training spots on My pups when I click on them, I do not see anymore then that, that is what I am talking bout, and thanks for the info, I guess one of My Pups is at LvL 4 so I guess I will find out bout the gifts when He gets to the next Lvl then, :)
    You should be getting gifts from the start.  A money bag shows up over his house and you click on it and get the reward.  At my level, I'm losing thousands of pigs and a good chunk of dollars and other rewards.  The loss of extra event item drops has been killing me, too.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 18.10.2017
    I have only placed a cat on my main farm and my dog still works as always. So whether that is a "solution" or just sheer luck....???
    The only change is that my dog turns white when doing tricks. My dog is lvl 5.
    Post edited by Kimmiecat (NL1) on
  • On my MF, I have a level 5 dog and a cat.  My dog still gives gifts.  I sure as heck not going to pay gold to level up my dog as it seems that those who's dogs are "golden" are the ones being robbed blind.

The other 2 farms are cat-less and will stay that way for a long time.
    edited 30.01.2023
    No Comment

Black Dog on my MF still not working properly.

Cat Tree on my GF still not registering Cat Charms.

Was I supposed to put the Cat Tree on the same Farm as the Dog...

is that why nothing is working...?

• Yeah...decided to try a 'Cat House' on Flower was the best fit for me. Not likely to do another if it means cancelling my dogs for benefits to do the Events. Will prolly take 5 months at collecting 100,000 per week at 8hr 'tedious' play Ha! But with not having my Main Farm dog & Gourmet dog pumping out  things to 'Find' with collectables dropped for those Asia, Aloha, etc Events, taking 2 & 3 days to Find that stage...it's chugging along and not able to complete the Event in the timed allotted. It's futile to use gold and give-up my hard earned REAL cash, it's never enough GGBF wants waaaaaay too much to give you a bump. Paid gold for those pups and expect to receive what I paid for!! Focus on the 'Fix'' before adding new bellsNbows, will ya? Guess I won't bother with anymore events nor benefit from the Fishing Hard Worker...can't get past Oleg's 'Bait Task'  What a disappointment...seems too much of a greedy gold dig these days

You should be getting gifts from the start.  A money bag shows up over his house and you click on it and get the reward.  At my level, I'm losing thousands of pigs and a good chunk of dollars and other rewards.  The loss of extra event item drops has been killing me, too.

From day 1 I have only seen the Blue Stars, I have not seen any bags over My Pups houses, so no clue bout those.
    Yeah...decided to try a 'Cat House' on Flower was the best fit for me. Not likely to do another if it means cancelling my dogs for benefits to do the Events. Will prolly take 5 months at collecting 100,000 per week at 8hr 'tedious' play Ha! But with not having my Main Farm dog & Gourmet dog pumping out  things to 'Find' with collectables dropped for those Asia, Aloha, etc Events, taking 2 & 3 days to Find that stage...it's chugging along and not able to complete the Event in the timed allotted. It's futile to use gold and give-up my hard earned REAL cash, it's never enough GGBF wants waaaaaay too much to give you a bump. Paid gold for those pups and expect to receive what I paid for!! Focus on the 'Fix'' before adding new bellsNbows, will ya? Guess I won't bother with anymore events nor benefit from the Fishing Hard Worker...can't get past Oleg's 'Bait Task'  What a disappointment...seems too much of a greedy gold dig these days

Yup My thoughts exactly, I am not going to bother with a few of the Events any more nor the fishing since I can not get past certain quests Myself, they want Gold for the game they can forget that from Me, I won't do it nope.
Sign In to comment.