Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cat Charms Booster

So a variety of different amount of charms are being awarded during the CC for hitting certain hard work levels.  If a person has already placed more than 1 cat, it gives you the option of which farm you want to apply the charms to.  In theory...it's an OK idea, but it's not working, just get an error box, no charms awarded. 

A better suggestion would be to put up a charms triple booster to run the duration of the CC.  With the amount of charms needed, and length of time it will take to collect, I believe people would be willing to spend some extra time playing to utilize an ongoing booster that would at least put a teeny tiny dent in what we need to collect, and who knows, maybe they'd play a mission or two since they're already logged in. 

Comments

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    @KarenKay (US1)
     I think that is a brilliant idea. 
  • TheGabi (US1)TheGabi (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    Cat Charms
    Those being awarded during Co operative Challenge are NOT registering anywhere.  The Glitch is making those invisible too.    NOTHING is working with this Cat Tree..    

0/670,000 Glitch 
    Will we ever get a Hot Fix for this Issue ? 
  • RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191
    I think we should get Charms on more things  :)
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388
    So a variety of different amount of charms are being awarded during the CC for hitting certain hard work levels.  If a person has already placed more than 1 cat, it gives you the option of which farm you want to apply the charms to.  In theory...it's an OK idea, but it's not working, just get an error box, no charms awarded. 

A better suggestion would be to put up a charms triple booster to run the duration of the CC.  With the amount of charms needed, and length of time it will take to collect, I believe people would be willing to spend some extra time playing to utilize an ongoing booster that would at least put a teeny tiny dent in what we need to collect, and who knows, maybe they'd play a mission or two since they're already logged in. 

Brilliant idea KarenKay, i would even do a few missions
  • Cat charms are at an impossible level to achieve...I was so looking forward for a kitty...will never see one!!!!
  • RookieLana8 (US1)RookieLana8 (US1) US1 Posts: 191
    Me neither  :(
  • Agreed. A cat charm booster would be helpful. Or getting charms from more stuff on the farm. I was so excited to find out there's a kitty coming... but I don't see how I'll ever meet the fluffball. Mine asks for 1 850 000 cat charms, I haven't collected close to 100 000 yet and every single day I'm farming since the day it was released. My poor kitty will wait a long long time <sniff, sniff>
  • cavsfan (US1)cavsfan (US1) US1 Posts: 63
    I wouldn't even be opposed to buying cat charms a few at a time. They want all or nothing on a purchase the way it is now.
  • KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    Agreed. A cat charm booster would be helpful. Or getting charms from more stuff on the farm. I was so excited to find out there's a kitty coming... but I don't see how I'll ever meet the fluffball. Mine asks for 1 850 000 cat charms, I haven't collected close to 100 000 yet and every single day I'm farming since the day it was released. My poor kitty will wait a long long time <sniff, sniff>
    Main Farm requires 4.5M, Gourmet and Flower Farm 2.6M.  I have close to 350K collected on Main, smaller amounts on the other two, so  I'm hoping to have them all completed by next Spring.  :)
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Me require 3.8M in main farm & 2.1M in gourmet and flower farm. Currently at 292K in main farm, 73K in gourmet farm, and 72K in flower farm.
Sign In to comment.