Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Merge !! Hey Small Co ops L@@king To Get Ahead?? Why Not Join a Bigger Co op!!

Comments

• Book Club (GB1) is a big co-op. We currently have room for 31 members and I recently purged some inactive members, so we are down to 26. If you are a small co-op and would like to join us, please check us out and send me a message!

Interest in books is preferred but not required.
  • coop mergers can work very well if handled correctly and planned well

when hangin n chilin started out a couple years ago now, we did a couple coop mergers

it can really give a coop a nice boost and a win for all involved

it seemed to work out very well for us anyways, good luck to all    : )
  • HI  NEED HELP HERE   CO OP LEARED HERE OF MOTHERT HOOD 
    I HAVE FEW MEMBERS THAT DOSE NOT HELPAT ALL  I have send messages asking them to plz join in co op stuff  I know we have life out side this pc lol 
    but the ones that do help the most spend all there money to get it going and I am stuck 
    should I remove them are what 
    still praying about join my co op with another 
    I have mine members 
    in it  
    if any one could help me out what to do when you don't like to remove any one  
    but really like to get more co op stuff open plz let me now   me and my sister run it together and she like me get all her money to get the stuff open and going and only   need like two to help in and they wont  
    co op leered lynn
    hi lynn, my husband and myself run a coop called farm addicts and currently are looking to have another coop join ours...we have room for 7 or 8 players,,,we have alot of the research done and are looking for active members that are willing to participate in research stuff...our players are very respectable and my husband and myself our parents of 7 wonderful children so we balance our game life and home life as well...we are in need of more players so if you would like to merge please check us out our coop is called farm addicts and my husband is the leader his name is walt please feel free to message either of us we would be very happy to have you and your players join thanks a ton and have a great day :)
  • p.s. sorry for the mistypes on my response lol 
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    We have room for 15 more players to join our growing active co op.
    We are looking for adult daily players level 20 or better who are willing to help with group/co op events and projects.
    We have all the farms research done so full benefits once you are accepted.
    Our co op is currently ranked 40th at level 183
    Our co op village is level 51
    We have a great core of helpful members to help with your game questions.
    Check us out put in an application  o:) 
  • Hi everyone we are the Farm Addicts and we are currently seeking a coop to merge with us, my wife and myself run a very respectable and kind coop, we as well as many other coops are having issues with finding active players, most of the research is done and we only ask our members to join in on projects research and other coop, please check us out and if interested message me or my wife smidgett and we can work out all the details and be very happy to answer any and all of your questions...thanks a bundle hope to hear from you soon :) 

walt ( farm addicts)
  • Chicaa (US1)Chicaa (US1) Posts: 87
    edited 08.10.2017
    A big hello to all those farmers & co-ops looking for a change of pace...

Look no further!

Farmers R Us is looking a smaller co-op to merge with us.  
    We are always accepting new individual farmers also!

Our team is also having difficulty finding dedicated farmers to join our team individually.  
    We're not giving up hope though!!  We know that there are great farmers & teams left in the game
    who don't have to be in a top 10 co-op to be competitive, have team spirit, make great friends, 
    to have fun or to be part of a winning team!!

Currently, we have several spots available for active, dedicated farmers--come n' check us out!!
    Please send in an application today!!

Post edited by Chicaa (US1) on
  • darte35 (AU1)darte35 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 36
    Hello Ladies  
       Relaxed Farming now has room for single players or a co-op of up to 6 active members to join us. We are a happy friendly group and are always happy to help each other. The main research is done and we don't ask for donations to the co-op.
      Please note that we are a ladies only,  over 18 co-op, who like a laugh and a chat while farming.
      If you would like to know more, please message either myself, darte35, juju8 or diane10 in the game. We are on AU1 Australian server. 
       Hope you hear from you soon and have a lovely day    :)
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 388

Hello

We are a coop made up of mainly mature ladies who like to farm and have fun, we participate in all challenges and always have a laugh win or lose.  We take all levels as long as you play daily.

Badgers Drift GB1  

• Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    Wanted on GB1 server
    Adult players, English speaking, level 20 or above
    who can play most days.
    Must be willing to participate in researches,
    join in with projects and the Challenge,
    donate dollars when you can spare them
    and, most importantly, be relaxed and friendly.

Apply to Funtastic-Farms (or msg me or Bantry in game)
    All the research is done now but the rest still applies and we still have a dozen spaces   :¬)
    Recently made it into CC gold league and have Dandy Duckcoops to prove it  lol
  • JulyaTheMom (US1)JulyaTheMom (US1) US1 Posts: 9
    edited 11.08.2017

Post edited by JulyaTheMom (US1) on
  • little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341
    We need 3 more players at the watermelon co-op come join us!
  • biggcattz (US1)biggcattz (US1) US1 Posts: 18
    edited 03.09.2017

Hello Everyone from the Peace Ranch Cooperative!

We are currently looking for 13 to 14 members level 12 or above who play on a daily basis. If you are interested in joining us, please check us out.

If you have any questions, just message me and I would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks for your time!

BiggCattz

Peace Ranch

Post edited by biggcattz (US1) on
  • CropDusters is accepting new members.  We're at level 70 and have completed a lot of our research.  We're hard workers and most of our members play daily.  Adults only, please.  
  • IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    edited 14.03.2018
    LOOKING TO JOIN A LARGER CO-OP?  We are looking for 5 dedicated people level 50+ to join.

Come join the Green Giants. We are ranked 62nd.

Message me with names if you decide to merge so I can keep an eye out and welcome you.

Happy Farming,
    IceeMimi
    Leader of the Green Giants.
    Post edited by IceeMimi (US1) on
  • little cate (US1)little cate (US1) US1 Posts: 2,341
    Hello, I am the leader of the Watermelon co-op we are level 14 and we are looking for 3 new members to join us! 
  • ANIOT (US1)ANIOT (US1) US1 Posts: 6
    edited 04.10.2017
    Hello from the Green Giants (US1)

We have 11 slots available so if your coop is small and floundering or if you are ready for a more active and advanced coop, please apply for membership. We prefer level 25 and above but are willing to take aggressive players at lower level. Please specify when you apply. Thank you!

Aniot
    Post edited by ANIOT (US1) on
    edited 26.12.2017
    Farmers R Us (US1) is fun lovin', competitive group that is looking for a smaller co-op of adult,  daily or semi-active farmers to merge with our team.  Please be a team player as well as a person who treats others as they would like to be treated.  We play AT LEAST 4 days per a week & are a very active co-op.  We always are looking for farmers who are serious players & enjoy a fair team environment.  In-game message chicaa for more info or to apply. 
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    hello i am irissa and i belong to CraftyCritters we are on the united kingdom sever (GB1) we currently have 19 members but we can have 27 so we are looking for 8 more active players to join our group we have some research done and we are really laid back you can play the game the way you want to we do ask that you be a team player though so if you are in a small coop and you would like to join us please write me in game 
  • Ohana Farm (US1) is a silver league coop and has openings for 20 individual players or a small coop. We are friendly, helpful, all research completed, so full benefits. Looking to join a great coop? Ohana Farm, where we are family! <3
  • bonnmoran (SKN1)bonnmoran (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 38
    JAG VILL BARA TILLÖNSKA ALLA  COOP  EN RIKTIG GOD JUL OCH ETT GOTT NYTT ÅR!!! Mvh B
  • Hello. Leisure playing is looking for  3-6 new players. At least level 18. We are a easy going group that is mildly competitive. But not crazy about it. We are level 162 in the village league and Silver level in the Coop Championship.  We are very friendly. Some of us talk alot and some don't so we welcome all kinds. We just ask that you help out with research because that helps us all. No demands for gold or farm dollars. We donate as we feel like it. Feel free to contact me with questions. Happy farming.
  • IceeMimi (US1)IceeMimi (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    Hello from the Green Giants (US1)

We have 11 slots available so if your coop is small and floundering or if you are ready for a more active and advanced coop, please apply for membership. We prefer level 25 and above but are willing to take aggressive players at lower level. Please specify when you apply. Thank you!

Aniot
    Update! We now have 5 slots remaining. We moved out base requirement to level 50 as we are fast moving in upgrading, and in the gold co-op championship. We need players with fairly developed farms including a decent flower farm. I have been known to make exceptions at a lower level once I look at your farms. I only do this because we want you to feel comfortable in the co-op. We are easy going, but extremely organized. 
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    I'd be interested to know if you guys are having success with this thread.
     Are there small co-ops out there who are interested in merging ?
  • Not had much luck Uncle John. I did get one small coop to join about 3 months ago. Worked out very well. I am just trying to find others. We have 33 members but we could use more. Seems like we are at that position where we need more players to go further in all the leagues and championships.
    edited 20.03.2018
    Farmers R Us (US1) is on the hunt for dedicated smaller co-ops who would like to merge us! (We also are always looking for individual adult farmers as well!)

There are SO many co-ops on the US server, that we are having difficulty finding individual members to join us.
    We are a very active group of adult daily or semi-active farmers who need some more hands to help us be the best we can be!!

Please in-game message chicaa or Barbara52 for more info.
  • AkDeb (US1)AkDeb (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    The Back Forty US1 TAX FREE

Have space for 30 odd active players,
    come alone or with your group

join us ? or contact jose151

The Back Forty is the BEST place to be!  Come join us, we have fun farming : o)
  • AkDeb (US1)AkDeb (US1) US1 Posts: 3
    The Back Forty is the BEST place to be!  Come join us, we have fun farming!  : o)
  • 4 spots available -- If you are looking for a fun, stress-free "team", we are your team.  We are a group of fun loving people.  While we love to achieve; we love to sit back, relax, and have some good fun and laughter.  We are a team that shares knowledge to help each other out.  We are a work together team.  You can grow your farms at your own pace.   As leader, I realized that we all have "real" lives.  All I ask, if possible, to let me know if you plan to be gone for an extended period of time.  I do realize that things happen and do work with team members regarding the "red light" status.   (All money-making research is complete.)    B)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file