Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cats & Dogs

Comments

• Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    come on dudes, this is taking an age, no bags from my three dogs for weeks

i hope they're gonna compensate us seeing as it's a gold feature thats gone missing for weeks now

should i be sending a ticket or just wait it out @WascallyWabbit
  • come on dudes, this is taking an age, no bags from my three dogs for weeks

i hope they're gonna compensate us seeing as it's a gold feature thats gone missing for weeks now

should i be sending a ticket or just wait it out @ WascallyWabbit
    @Corvid (GB1) We have asked about compensation & so far its not looking good, though nothing definite has been said, maybe because the issue has not yet been resolved. It can`t hurt to do a ticket & have Support asking them too. :)
    thanks for the reply

• ivanche (INT1)ivanche (INT1) INT1 Posts: 4
    Can somebody tell me how your supposed to collect charms for it now, its dropped from 2.6 million to 670,000, i had nearly 20,000 charms but once it dropped down i lost them all and cant seem to collect from where i used to, its on the Gourmet farm, 

same here,I'm totally confused.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Can somebody tell me how your supposed to collect charms for it now, its dropped from 2.6 million to 670,000, i had nearly 20,000 charms but once it dropped down i lost them all and cant seem to collect from where i used to, its on the Gourmet farm, 

same here,I'm totally confused.
    Have a look here https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/162366/update-sept-28th-here-kitty-kitty-africa-to-the-deep-blue-sea-discussion#latest There is a problem with the cat tree on the Gourmet farms.
  • Well thanks very much for taking the time ...but that is really lousy when you need to collect from our  puppies to progress thru the Events. I'm missing the collection from my other 2 dogs , Ink wash paintings, Bear Paw Tracks, UFO parts etc. They take so long as it is, you can't progress in a timely manner to complete the quests...7x now I've missed with the collecting taking 2 & 3 days playing regular & checking-in every 4 hours to do so ...and that's with building and leveling-up my orchards & critters and spending too much gold! it's not very balanced and discourages my lower team members. Anyway, hope you get it fixed soon.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    ever since the cat update my dog dissapears right after I feed him. Im not getting drops from him digging up things around the farm. He just vanishes.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Welcome to the club -- lots of posts on the subject.  I could see a real difference during events when needed objects weren't supplied by my pup.
  • after level 5 (dog house)....
    when you train your dog , his color changes to white.... 
  • after level 5 (dog house)....
    when you train your dog , his color changes to white.... 
    @rajghate (IN1) Yes, this is a known display error, on the list of things to fix. :)
  • I hope that they get this missing dogs fixed soon.  Mine disappears under the fence right after he eats.  
    Please n thxbia
    Mine is still missing.  Starting to get more than a little annoyed at loss of $$ and rewards -- especially the gazillion piggies and event items.  
  • Bevk (INT1)Bevk (INT1) Posts: 118
    Since the last update my dogs on all three farms are no longer giving me any resources.  Is this just yet another bug?  I have cleared my cache, tried different browsers, updated Flash Player all the normal to no avail.  This morning again no resources.
    Since the last update my dogs on all three farms are no longer giving me any resources.  Is this just yet another bug?  I have cleared my cache, tried different browsers, updated Flash Player all the normal to no avail.  This morning again no resources.
    It's a bug.  Still not fixed. :(
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    i wonder how loudly do I have to bawl or sob before my dog will return.  My dog too, artful has not returned.  I suspect its a stubborn bug which maybe has the techies stumped; or the developers are doing something else with the dog...maybe special training is on its agenda, but whatever it is...I still sobbing that he hasn't returned to give happiness to the workers...they're really missing him...all of them are rather deflated every morning when they start their workday...sigh.  I wonder what's really going on.
    i wonder how loudly do I have to bawl or sob before my dog will return.  My dog too, artful has not returned.  I suspect its a stubborn bug which maybe has the techies stumped; or the developers are doing something else with the dog...maybe special training is on its agenda, but whatever it is...I still sobbing that he hasn't returned to give happiness to the workers...they're really missing him...all of them are rather deflated every morning when they start their workday...sigh.  I wonder what's really going on.
    I hope it gets fixed soon.  Has to be tied into the cat tree somehow.  I miss my buddy, too!  :)
    any update on getting this fixed?

they seem to have the time to roll event after event out on us and have the audacity to make cat charms hw prizes when the thing doesnt work anyway

quite laughable really

so, when's our dogs getting fixed cos its weeks now, which means ive lost upteem gift bags from my dogs that were upgraded with gold to make them more benefiical - so looking forward to when they work again and GGS codes a hundred bags to drop when you first use your dog after its fixed......
  • dolfie82 (NL1)dolfie82 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1
    I have Problems with the gourmet (2nd) farm with 
    the cat scratch pole. The counter of the charms is back on
    0 and all actions that I do I get 
    also no more charms. In this way I never get
    a cat on this farm
    Fortunately, works the counter on the main farm properly
    Has anyone gotten an answer about why dog changes to white?  OR   Where has the dog gone since it no longer scampers about on the main farm?  I've visited other farms and their dog is roaming about. 
    You're not alone.  I made a suggestion that we be given event boosters as compensation until the dog is restored.  That would partially make up for the loss of products and dollars.
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    I have a feeling the pc game is being put on the back burner until the new mobile game is up and running , 'cos nothing is being fixed, such is life :/:/:/
  • i wonder how loudly do I have to bawl or sob before my dog will return.  My dog too, artful has not returned.  I suspect its a stubborn bug which maybe has the techies stumped; or the developers are doing something else with the dog...maybe special training is on its agenda, but whatever it is...I still sobbing that he hasn't returned to give happiness to the workers...they're really missing him...all of them are rather deflated every morning when they start their workday...sigh.  I wonder what's really going on.
    Has anyone gotten an answer about why dog changes to white?  OR   Where has the dog gone since it no longer scampers about on the main farm?  I've visited other farms and their dog is roaming about. 
    @ronin7 (INT1) Sammy is also visible to other people & you shouldn't be losing happiness - He should reappear at feeding times (as you can see below) & will probably run off again after your happiness is restored.

I have a feeling the pc game is being put on the back burner until the new mobile game is up and running , 'cos nothing is being fixed, such is life :/:/:/
    @garybaldy (GB1) The mobile team is completely separate from the BF team, in the same way that all the other games have their own teams. 
  • Well I bit the bullet  and built the cat house...guess I got lucky because my dog is still there AND walking around even though he walks on top of everything (but so do the workers) and he does still turn white when I train him and I only get the XP points from him....  :/  

I have 2 cats also, one walks in place outside the fence and the other plays in and out of the box.  I was wondering tho,  when you hold your cursor over the cat house, it shows you how many cat charms you've collected, is that the only place they are stored / counted ?  If anyone knows .. B)
    yes WascallyWabbit...I too see him at training when he turns white and then disappears; I don't see him when hungry, but after several clicks he gets fed; although the timer sets at 7+ minutes; and, then somewhere along the line it resets to its regular 7+ hours.  You know I really have to learn how to take screenshots and how to upload them...what is it they say : a picture is a thousand words ... :blush:
  • You know I really have to learn how to take screenshots and how to upload them...what is it they say : a picture is a thousand words ... :blush:
    @ronin7 (INT1) If you are using windows 7 or higher, you should have a "Snipping tool" which you can find by going to your start menu, scrolling down to "W" and looking in Windows Accessories. You can pin it to your task bar so that its always available.

You just open it, click "New", drag a box around what you want a pic of, save it to your computer, to a location you can easily find it & then drag it from there into your post (or use the "attach image" icon here in the post window, to find it in your files & upload it).

Another alternative is to open "paint" or any other graphics program, then on your farm screen click the keyboard button that says "Print Screen" or "Prt Scrn" & then right-click on the "Paint" screen & paste the pic there - You can crop it or resize if you wish & then save it to your computer & use it the same way as described above.

thanks WascallyWabbit...I'm saving what you said...I've got Windows10 so hope it will work with that too.  Your explanation thankfully doesn't sound too complicated or very mysterious to do so I think I'll be OK following along...again, thanks bunches.
  • I am having to play the game on silent as my ghostly white dog won't stop barking,drives me mad.
  • Bevk (INT1)Bevk (INT1) Posts: 118
    How long are we going to have to wait to get the dog working again?  Losses every single day for over a week now this is getting really annoying.
  • I have put Cat Tree on Gourmet Farm but not a single charm found.  Have collected from mill, silo, compo, bakery but no charm.  Its asking me to buy charms for 79,000 gold  (HUGE AMOUNT). The biggest problem is I cant store it nor demolish it  Its sitting idle blocking place.
    @FastMunira (IN1) Is it asking you to collect 670,000 charms? If so, that is one of the bugs being worked on, I hope we will have some news soon. The cost for gold, gets lower as you collect more charms (when you have some charms to collect)  & the ring menu to enable demolition is also being changed, at the moment it does not appear until after the charms are collected - I have no idea why lol

@artful (US1) Yep, we have both the "TREASURE_UNAVAILABLE" & the "ALREADY_FED" errors. Thankyou :)

Any news on 'promise' to credit those of us who had collected Cat Charms on Day 1 and lost them as well as all those accrued and not shown since...?

I may lose the Bees event for the first time ever!  The dog made it possible for me to save my event seeds for other events and still collect all the bees needed, but it looks like without his bee rewards, it ain't happening.  (And no, my event seeds will not be used just to win more event seeds.) :(

Sign In to comment.