Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cats & Dogs

Comments

• JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @SANDRAUser60 (US1) hey that sounds like a fun contest!!! how about it @WascallyWabbit??!!

will only take us months/years to win LOL
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    So my dog is still there...he turns white when I train him but still does the tricks and doesn't disappear. He is wondering around the farm as normal. It did say he needs feeding again 5mins after I did it. Got an error code when I tried to feed him again.
    And my cat actually appeared for the first time today..I've had the tree for about 5 days now, so that's a plus. It still says I need 4.5million charms tho, so my cat should move onto my farm permanently some time next year lol...pfft. I think that amount a bit unrealistic!
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Oh and meant to say..the contest sounds great!! lol...tho it will be the longest running contest.....ever!!! lol :)

• my cat hearts at gourmet farm has just become zero.
    help!
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    ...............and still waiting for the cat charm fix!!!  Really GGS, Really???  
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    ...............and still waiting for the cat charm fix!!!  Really GGS, Really???  
    Last week Germany had a holiday on Tuesday (so most people probably took off Monday), and they don't work weekends.. Programmers & QA folks need time off every now and then too. :)

I expect we'll see something about it this coming week.
  • My puppies have had glitches too since the Cat intro...they turn white when I go to feed/train them but only where I placed my first cat on Flower Farm,  does it give me the ink wash painting to collect for the event every 4th hour. Had that problem with the last Nature Event as well. Kinda need those for as long as it takes to collect and get thru those stages of the Events. I see my cat needs 2,600,000 charms!!! I hope that picks-up before I'm dead and gone...can't even move or collect from Cat when that money bag that pops up? Just gives me a Grab to Buy with 78,000 +++ gold In your dreams! That's a lot of real cash to play a game tut tut...a lil disappointed
  • Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555

FYI

I wasnt getting doghouse rewards on 2 farms. I was getting the reward on main (which is the farm I added the cat tree). I just now built a cat tree on gourmet, and doghouse immediately gave me reward. If you are not getting doghouse rewards on any farms, add a cat tree to that farm.

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

FYI

I wasnt getting doghouse rewards on 2 farms. I was getting the reward on main (which is the farm I added the cat tree). I just now built a cat tree on gourmet, and doghouse immediately gave me reward. If you are not getting doghouse rewards on any farms, add a cat tree to that farm.

No effing way am I going to add that cat tree to my farm knowing what I know now.  Space is too precious for one thing, and for another, I don't feel like spending the next 4 years of my life collecting charms.

I paid gold to level up that dog house for the rewards, and I want it back.  Yesterday!  
  • Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555
    No effing way am I going to add that cat tree to my farm knowing what I know now.  Space is too precious for one thing, and for another, I don't feel like spending the next 4 years of my life collecting charms.

I paid gold to level up that dog house for the rewards, and I want it back.  Yesterday!  
    While I tend to agree with you, and definitely expect compensation, I am on the blossom step and need every bit of help I can get. So now I have 3 cat trees just to be able to utilize the doghouses again. :(

While I tend to agree with you, and definitely expect compensation, I am on the blossom step and need every bit of help I can get. So now I have 3 cat trees just to be able to utilize the doghouses again. :(
    I hear ya.  I'm on cranes, so I should make it.  I'm just not about to sabotage long-term growth (still growing) for a deco.  I dialed the event back to a low level so I wouldn't have to sweat it to complete.  And that's where the events will stay until/if I get my barky boy back! :)
  • rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
       I at first thought the cat tree charm collection thing was a disaster. But it is not impossible to collect the needed charms. I have been playing this game for 3 years and I don't need to have everything on the first day. A bit of patience and it will happen. 
      Just by normal farming and clicking on the occasional worker I have managed to collect 250,000  charms on my main farm.  My dogs are working as they should except that they turn into a ghost after training.  

Happy Halloween everyone.
  • shantam (IN1)shantam (IN1) Posts: 111
    edited 08.10.2017

This my gourmet farm cat tree I built this 1st day and producing products daily but i not got single cat charm. And i m not able to demolish this now. What will i do now? In Main farm i m getting cat charm but not in G.F.  :/
    This is a known bug and  supposedly going to be fixed... just don't know when :(
  • JVD (US1) said:
    This is a known bug and  supposedly going to be fixed... just don't know when :(
    ok... thanks.. hope they will reduce charm amount too bcos cat and dog is not give any big reward :)
    I agree with you for sure!!  ;)

:(  still .. 
  • Ever since the dog turned white instead of tan, the dog no longer finds treasure after being fed.  This has been going on now for at least a week.  No bubble appears to get treasure.  Is this happening to anyone else?
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    technical assistance please...what has happened to my dog?  his house is there, but no dog. my workers are missing his friendly scampering about the farm, his happy wagging tail and his cheerful yips and singing barks; however, he does come for training, but here too, he is weirdly changing colours from sandy gold to white to sandy gold; and some of the workers, who are somewhat more suspicious than others, are somewhat freaked at this strange manifestation of what they fear is the supernatural or at the very least, something alien and not the real Sammy.  On behalf of my workers. we beg you to return our Sammy as he was and not this alien clone which appeared so suddenly in our midst.  Thank you...we know you are very busy with many requests on your time, but we are desperate to have him back to his natural normal self.  Again, thank you in advance for all that you are with your fabulous genius, doing to come to Sammy's aid in his hour of greatest need.
  • I bought the Dog house, Named the Dog, Fed him and all was well suddenly he disappeared, and he is sad and needs feeding, and I see no way to do so....help
  • Cannot collect on cat tree  -  errorCode_NOT_YET_LEARNED

Support-Info: 
    Command: PBPetPetCollectTreasureResponse
    ErrorCode: 5
    Timestamp: 1507557017
    Zone: 11
    PID:579114
    Ever since the dog turned white instead of tan, the dog no longer finds treasure after being fed.  This has been going on now for at least a week.  No bubble appears to get treasure.  Is this happening to anyone else?
    Oh, yes.  Quite a few of us. (But not everyone, it seems -- go figure.) We paid gold to level up to get good rewards, and nothing for over a week.  That loss is quite noticeable. 
  • hi everyone I'm new!!!!
    hi everyone I'm new!!!!
    Welcome @stella6 (US1)
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
  • JVD (US1) said:
    woo hoo!!! up to 249K charms on my main farm!!! I am cruising!!! that cat will be mine!!! ahahahahah  :D

Go get 'em JVD....be the first on your block to get the cat !!   :p   

Lets start a new forum contest...who can get the first cat, and if you win ,  GGS makes sure there are no bugs on the fur of your cat...uhh and maybe gold-plate your cat house   :#  idk  but  I know you guys have a lot better ideas...let's hear'em...

Lets see if they will go for it...Wabbit can you help maybe ?  we would wuv you forwever  <3
    @SANDRAUser60 (US1)

Sounds like a great idea, you could start it yourself in the chicken coop & everyone can post screenshots of their progress. Its going to take a while, so I am sure we can figure out some rewards if it takes off. Maybe a reward for each category, as there are the different farms & different collection amounts, though I can`t promise a gold-plated cat house lol :)

My puppies have had glitches too since the Cat intro...they turn white when I go to feed/train them but only where I placed my first cat on Flower Farm,  does it give me the ink wash painting to collect for the event every 4th hour. Had that problem with the last Nature Event as well. Kinda need those for as long as it takes to collect and get thru those stages of the Events. I see my cat needs 2,600,000 charms!!! I hope that picks-up before I'm dead and gone...can't even move or collect from Cat when that money bag that pops up? Just gives me a Grab to Buy with 78,000 +++ gold In your dreams! That's a lot of real cash to play a game tut tut...a lil disappointed
    @Betty Birken (US1) There is some strange cross-over going on with the cats & dogs, like having to build a cat tree to get the dog rewards is weird enough, but the money bags that are appearing on the cats should not even be there, they are from the dogs, which is why they are not clickable.

@everyone,  Sorry that the fix is taking a while - Some of the issues, you can ignore (or try to), as they are just display errors, such as the white dogs & the grey images for the tricks, the mysterious bags over the cat tree & the charm counters on some flower farms (where the cat switches to looking like it is unlocked), also the dog asking to fed again (the bubble should show that the happiness is still there), missing dogs & cats or duplicates ones & stuck ones.  The ones that are not just display errors, are the missing charms on the GF for those who need to collect 670K,  the missing treasure from the dogs, when there is no cat tree built & the lack of access to the ring-menu for the cats, to enable demolition. :/
  • technical assistance please...what has happened to my dog?  his house is there, but no dog. my workers are missing his friendly scampering about the farm, his happy wagging tail and his cheerful yips and singing barks; however, he does come for training, but here too, he is weirdly changing colours from sandy gold to white to sandy gold; and some of the workers, who are somewhat more suspicious than others, are somewhat freaked at this strange manifestation of what they fear is the supernatural or at the very least, something alien and not the real Sammy.  On behalf of my workers. we beg you to return our Sammy as he was and not this alien clone which appeared so suddenly in our midst.  Thank you...we know you are very busy with many requests on your time, but we are desperate to have him back to his natural normal self.  Again, thank you in advance for all that you are with your fabulous genius, doing to come to Sammy's aid in his hour of greatest need.

• I have the same problem, :(

• 0MrsB (US1)0MrsB (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    here it is October 10 and STILL NO DOG. I am NOT a happy farmer !!!!!!
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 10.10.2017
    Hal (US1) said:
    I bought the Dog house, Named the Dog, Fed him and all was well suddenly he disappeared, and he is sad and needs feeding, and I see no way to do so....help
    @Hal (US1) There are several disappearing dogs at the moment, not sure where they are all hiding, but you should still be able to feed yours, just click the sad bubble over the doghouse & if you hover your cursor over it after that and it shows a + number for happiness, then he is fed... Wherever he is. :)
Sign In to comment.