Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Suggestion on HWE & Fishing HWE

Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
It would be good if we could have some sort of idea on when Hard Worker Event & Fishing Hard Worker Event's are starting. Maybe GGS could put something similar to CC countdown at the top of the screen?? Just a thought. :)

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    It used to be on a set schedule - alternating between the two every 2 weeks.  I don't know if they're trying to get back to that or not.  Their calendar seems to always get discombobulated. Even the temporary farms have been starting at weird times lately (when they used to always start on the 7th of the month).

Now we've had 2 Fishing HWE's IN A ROW when the last one ended only 7 days ago.

It's getting harder and harder to keep track.
  • Wons (AU1)Wons (AU1) AU1 Posts: 223
    Yes @Southern (US1) that's my point too, it all seems erratic. When fish HWE first started it alternated with the Farm HWE every 2 weeks there was the event. 1st FHWE then 2 weeks later the Normal HWE. 
    As I said, it would be great to get a day or two's notice in advance so we can prepare.

I hope the Mods can pass on the suggestion and also that GGS can get things running on a proper schedule.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    A countdown would definitely be nice. 
    I don't mind the regular schedule shifting now and then, keeps me on my toes and helps to make the special seasonal events fit in better but a countdown would definitely be nice. 
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    It used to be on a set schedule - alternating between the two every 2 weeks.  I don't know if they're trying to get back to that or not.  Their calendar seems to always get discombobulated. Even the temporary farms have been starting at weird times lately (when they used to always start on the 7th of the month).

Probably they are going to change the regular HW to cooptober that's why south. We are way to happy with both HW and FHW so you know what will happen right...*winking*
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268

Probably they are going to change the regular HW to cooptober that's why south. We are way to happy with both HW and FHW so you know what will happen right...*winking*
    It's fine by me, really. I MUCH prefer the Fishing HWE to the regular crop one. :smiley:   I could do the fishing one every week. :)
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Well here we go again I want to send out boat just to fish for tuna and guess what I am out of tuna rods and can't buy any  not showing up on screen to be bought ONE SNAFU after another  how much can you screw up and still have paying players.  
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    I occasionally run into the same problem as you DAMARIA3, but then I got a bit cleverer so that when I noticed getting low of supplies, I would buy 30 or 50 of the equipment I needed (if had more I'd buy 100 or as close as I can).  I found that this way I didn't run out; I do the same for when I myself go fishing; always make sure I have an inventory of equipment.  I always go OUCH but I drop the money for the equipment anyway... :) 
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    edited 09.10.2017
     Sorry was in the wrong place to buy rods so  no problem there.   
    Post edited by Damaria3 (US1) on
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    It would be good if we could have some sort of idea on when Hard Worker Event & Fishing Hard Worker Event's are starting. Maybe GGS could put something similar to CC countdown at the top of the screen?? Just a thought. :)
    I think this is a very good idea. You can also do this for temporary farms. It will make everything much easier to work out what is coming next ahead of time. I was out of the tropical farm for the first 20 hours and something like this would have definitely prevented it.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I think this is a very good idea. You can also do this for temporary farms. It will make everything much easier to work out what is coming next ahead of time. I was out of the tropical farm for the first 20 hours and something like this would have definitely prevented it.
    They used to give us warning.  Then they did the calendar during the WWC.  They also are supposed to tweet when Steve is supposed to show up.  Problem is, the mods can't let us know when things are going to happen if they don't know, and GGS doesn't always communicate to them in a timely manner.
  • Here's a suggestion for the fishing HWE...have the pools of fish available for fishing so we can participate in the event.  

And forget it...I am not going to use gold to skip that particular fish ~  because once you do that the game will make sure you have to do it again.   >:)     

Grubbers make good fish bait...   :p

• SANDRAUser60 (US1)SANDRAUser60 (US1) US1 Posts: 539
    edited 08.10.2017
    LOL...so they want  shrimp now, then swordfish and back to oysters ...but I have pools of lobster and tuna only. Two pools have timed out with travel times on the boats up to an hour, so maybe by the time I get a new pool (hopefully what I want / need) and send out boats again... it will be over.

Another event to disappoint !  :/ 

I might add this has never happen to me before during this event,  I have made it to the end easily, so I am not understanding this at all. 

Is this all we have to look forward to now...piled up events that do not deliver anything.  This is why so many quit the Island events, and  the forced village league along with the village of doom & despair with a constant broken down jetty to repair...and "this" farm you can't move anything or add anything, only throw your time, gold, & money at.  Just like Oktoberfest!    :s    And  with Dogs and Cats that have run amuck back at the home front.... what else GGS haven't you done to totally back us off..?

I guess we are paying for the sell of fish, one way or the other...oh yeah I got a new pool of tuna & herring   >:)
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    I agree Damaria3...it is very sad not to be able to buy supplies...sigh...it gets a little too close to reality, but I just plod along and hope that it'll be soon again when can buy... makes for a very slow game which taxes patience to the limit and beyond...:(  ... that's the real beauty of this game... :dizzy:  And here we go again with the FHWE ... good luck getting to the end; I've been trying many times, but haven't yet...slowly getting close and closer.
Sign In to comment.