Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

"Happy Hour!"

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 04.10.2017
    Please explain to me if I am doing something wrong. I never get credit for the 3rd happy hour.

You're missing one of the happy hours every day.

In the case of today's, it looks like you missed the 1st Happy Hour (the 7AM-10AM) one.  You received credit for the 2nd one (Noon-3PM), which gives you the 20% booster. If you hit the 6PM-9PM Happy Hour, you'll get the 40% booster.  The only way to get to the bottom booster (80% Orchards today) is to hit ALL 3 happy hours during the day.

If you miss one of the happy hours, the bottom booster turns into the red Ø character, as it's no longer possible to receive credit for all 3 happy hours (since there's only 3 per day).

You can only add to the Loyalty Bonus by hitting all 3 Happy Hours during the day as well.

• KarenKay (US1)KarenKay (US1) Posts: 1,036
    @Southern (US1)  So looking @FarmerFrederica (US1) screenshot, at this point in time, she will not receive any weekend bonus, correct?  I haven't had this happen and was wondering if folks got credit for the time periods they were logged in but it appears it's an all or nothing, all 3 to get that days percentage.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    @Southern (US1)  So looking @FarmerFrederica (US1) screenshot, at this point in time, she will not receive any weekend bonus, correct?  I haven't had this happen and was wondering if folks got credit for the time periods they were logged in but it appears it's an all or nothing, all 3 to get that days percentage.
    It is indeed, all or nothing.

The Weekend Bonus will increase by like 6% per day (up to the 30%) for the 5 days during the week that you hit all 3 Happy Hour bonuses.  I.E., you'll get 6% if you hit 1 of the 5 days, 12% for 2 of the 5 days, 18% for 3 of the 5 days, etc.

If you don't hit any of them, you get no bonus for the weekend.

If you hit ALL 5 BONUSES during the week, sometimes you'll get MORE than the regular bonus - you'll get a bonus TO the bonus.  I've seen it as much as 20% more, we'll have to see what it is this weekend (if I hit all 5 days). :)

• Mee8 (AU1)Mee8 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 213
    The Happy Hour Icon on the side of the game seems to have disappeared again???
  • ksrogers (US1)ksrogers (US1) US1 Posts: 40
    I had the same thing happen. Logged in a few minutes ago which was 18:59, but it showed no credit for the 18:00-21:00 hour. Logged out and logged back in--same thing. If you are logged in at 19:00 then you SHOULD get credit for the last one.
    No happy hour this morning on the AU server  :(
  • edited 06.10.2017
    I logged in around 19:00 and didn't get credit
    logging out and back in didn't fix it   at least I got the first two happy hours
    I really don't pay attention to happy hour any more as some times you get credit and other times you don't
    so if I get a bonus great and if not don't sweat it   They lost me when they had a bonus for the island farm after it ended and then told it happy hour MIGHT return next summer and then it's back without any warning   not interested
  • I've had this problem today for the first time.    I'm positive I was on during all 3 HH today, but I did not show getting the 3rd bonus tonight.   I do understand the process about  the 3 time periods and the percentages. I was really hoping for the extra bonus with the candy farm ending tonight    so this problem can happen. 

• on NL1 also
    I have done the Happy hour all week and now on the last day its disappeared is there any explanation that we can be given?

• debj (GB1)debj (GB1) GB1 Posts: 157
    missing here too  :'( 
  • Summer (SKN1)Summer (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 844
    Happy hour gone at SKN1 too !
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    ERROR 404
    Happy Hours not found

Please reload another one..
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 06.10.2017
    It is gone here too. I think it was probably intentional , like the last time it disappeared. But why not run it until sunday?????

Thanks for the island booster but some communication about the HH would have been appreciated
  • erzingaro (IT1)erzingaro (IT1) IT1 Posts: 533
    Neither at IT 
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    None here either - this was the first time I could have had full days extra percentage :(
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    Where is the happy hour today???

• Missing on US1 server also.
  • Same. I am sick of being logged in during happy hour times, and not getting credited for it. Especially on a Monday, then I get that stupid popup all week long, with an error due to the bug, which means I don't get the weekend login bonus. Every time I log in, I have to close the popup, and it makes me irritated. I would rather not have it at all if it has bugs that mean it's not working properly, or an opt-out. 

It's yet another popup to close upon login, and it doesn't work correctly.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    I had the same thing happen. Logged in a few minutes ago which was 18:59, but it showed no credit for the 18:00-21:00 hour. Logged out and logged back in--same thing. If you are logged in at 19:00 then you SHOULD get credit for the last one.

Only if you have green pipes with the 7.00-10.00 and the 12.00-15.00. If you missed one, you will not get the 18.00-21.00
  • Has it finished as I am clicking on BIg Farm Time and it isnt opening anything
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    Greetings, 
    I never get the credit when I am on, so I just stopped bothering with the so called Happy Hour, I say that cause I see nothing Happy bout it at all, I get nothing for it no matter what, so I ignore it all together.
  • This is my 6th day of playing this game, I started playing on Oct. 1st. and I haven't gotten my daily log in for the past 2 days.  The 5th day log in was suppose to have been a few pieces of gold which I really could use.  I have been logging in several times again since I'm not sure when the game resets for the new day but I haven't gotten anything for the past 2 days.  

Please explain or help with this.
    Thank you
    GrannieJackie

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    This is my 6th day of playing this game, I started playing on Oct. 1st. and I haven't gotten my daily log in for the past 2 days.  The 5th day log in was suppose to have been a few pieces of gold which I really could use.  I have been logging in several times again since I'm not sure when the game resets for the new day but I haven't gotten anything for the past 2 days.  

Please explain or help with this.
    Thank you
    GrannieJackie

The log-in day resets at 6pm Eastern.
  • Same here. I think they got carried away deleting everything that had timed out. If I am remembering right this happened the last time Happy Hour disappeared.
  • TY  that's 3 p;m my time and I did not get a log in bonus pop up yesterday nor the day before.  So I guess I'm just out of luck and hopefully today i will get it.

• I HAD NO IDEA I WAS TO LOSE MY CANDY FARM . I AM GUTTED. ALSO THIS HAPPY HOUR BOLLUX IS A RIGHT PISS-TAKE, TOTALLY ERRATIC, UNRESPOSIVE TO GAMEPLAY LENGTH AND LOG-INS. A GRAT INCENTIVIZING IDEA ABOMINABLY EXECUTED,
  • HAPPY HOUR; FANTASTIC IDEA GONE BAD DUE TO TECHNICAL INEPTITUDE
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    @Grannie Jackie (US1) I saw that someone else in another thread had posted about not getting the login pop up, but a mod said that they were being credited the daily reward, they had the devs check the account.... if I find the thread will come back and post it here.
Sign In to comment.