Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cats & Dogs

Comments

• Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    So this is crazy for those of us not getting what we should,  I am not getting any credit on my GF  for charms collected  Art is not getting rewards from dog   how is GGS going to address these losses  or are they?  I could care less that my dog turns white doing tricks  or if I couldn't see him not losing anything  but don't like losing what I should have
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I have put Cat Tree on Gourmet Farm but not a single charm found.  Have collected from mill, silo, compo, bakery but no charm.  Its asking me to buy charms for 79,000 gold  (HUGE AMOUNT). The biggest problem is I cant store it nor demolish it  Its sitting idle blocking place.
    @FastMunira (IN1) Is it asking you to collect 670,000 charms? If so, that is one of the bugs being worked on, I hope we will have some news soon. The cost for gold, gets lower as you collect more charms (when you have some charms to collect)  & the ring menu to enable demolition is also being changed, at the moment it does not appear until after the charms are collected - I have no idea why lol

@artful (US1) Yep, we have both the "TREASURE_UNAVAILABLE" & the "ALREADY_FED" errors. Thankyou :)
    Thank you, WW!!!!
  • TheGabi (US1)TheGabi (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    Suddenly  I have lost all collected charms, and my total required is set to 670 thousand ???? 

What is going on ??    
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    @WascallyWabbit

If we do not place the Cat tree we will not get charms.  If we do place the Cat tree we will get charms but in exchange for lost space for about 2 years.  Please tell the developers to let the charms drop whether we have the cat tree or not.  Not too many people can afford to sacrifice a 4x6 space for that period of time. They can add a side bar task that can show the amount of charms we have and how many we need. 
  • Corvid (GB1)Corvid (GB1) GB1 Posts: 625
    edited 04.10.2017
    I have a dog on each of the three farms (all are gold levels) and none of them have given any 'gifts' (bag items) for sometime now, maybe a week or more

what's the story?

(dont know if it's relevant but i dont and never had had any cats on any farms - the problem seemed to occur around the time the cat was introduced)

Post edited by Corvid (GB1) on
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 04.10.2017
    and I just noticed that, after feeding, my dog was only happy for a matter of minutes. He is now showing 0 happiness but there is no option to feed him. (and I havn't bought a cat so he doesn't have that excuse for mis-behaving - "bad dog")

Edit
    and now, ten minutes later, he has his happiness back despite me having done absolutely nothing for him  !!!  ("good dog")
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    and still waiting..........................  Wish that GGS would stop starting all the new events and fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :/:/:/:/
  • and still waiting..........................  Wish that GGS would stop starting all the new events and fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :/:/:/:/

Since this week is almost over, maybe next week will bring news about the cats, missing charms and missing dogs.
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    and still waiting..........................  Wish that GGS would stop starting all the new events and fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :/:/:/:/

Since this week is almost over, maybe next week will bring news about the cats, missing charms and missing dogs.
    ...and this should be interesting to see if we (the ones with missing charms from the placed cat tree) will get compensated for missing charms for over a week.  More than likely not.  :|

I tremble at the thought of the 'team' that rooked me into buying a non-existent cat,

who's ownership I'll never due to their non-existent cat charms,

who are space-hogging valuable real estate with no Happiness compensation from an over-sized,

useless "Deco",

and who kidnapped my Dog,

even attempting something as kind, generous and gracious as making it possible

for the rest of you to ever get a cat by any means.

Yup, your Catnip treats is a great idea.... that's why we'll probably never see it.

If I ever see what I paid for - and have been denied the right to obtain - i.e. "cat",

I'll take it all back and let ya'll know that a miracle has occurred in my lifetime.

Hmph.

• no 2 hours things/products here for 5 days so far.
    no 2 hours things/products here for 5 days so far.
    honestly, this is taking far too long.  I leveled up with gold (our only option) to get the rewards and nothing ever since they rolled out the cat.  they must be stretched very, very thin over there.  They need to quit rolling anything out until they can fix all these errors.  it's never been this bad.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I would not know anything bout the Gift Bags, as I only get the Blue Stars since My Dogs are not high in Level yet and at this rate with all the Mega amounts they want to get to next level, will probably never get there, this game has taught Me one thing, that it is very Repetitive ,and cost way to much in money to level up or upgrade anything in My opinion.
  • Can somebody tell me how your supposed to collect charms for it now, its dropped from 2.6 million to 670,000, i had nearly 20,000 charms but once it dropped down i lost them all and cant seem to collect from where i used to, its on the Gourmet farm, 
  • Can somebody tell me how your supposed to collect charms for it now, its dropped from 2.6 million to 670,000, i had nearly 20,000 charms but once it dropped down i lost them all and cant seem to collect from where i used to, its on the Gourmet farm, 

Oh, dear, dear.... you're not alone.

Go to "Here Kitty Kitty Deep Blue Sea " thread.

Boy are you in for a wake-up call !

• I have put Cat Tree on Gourmet Farm but not a single charm found.  Have collected from mill, silo, compo, bakery but no charm.  Its asking me to buy charms for 79,000 gold  (HUGE AMOUNT). The biggest problem is I cant store it nor demolish it  Its sitting idle blocking place.
    @FastMunira (IN1) Is it asking you to collect 670,000 charms? If so, that is one of the bugs being worked on, I hope we will have some news soon. The cost for gold, gets lower as you collect more charms (when you have some charms to collect)  & the ring menu to enable demolition is also being changed, at the moment it does not appear until after the charms are collected - I have no idea why lol

@artful (US1) Yep, we have both the "TREASURE_UNAVAILABLE" & the "ALREADY_FED" errors. Thankyou :)
    My cat tree is asking for 4,500,000 charms or I can bypass that for 78,101 gold.  4,500,000 seems like an impossible amount!
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Nothing is impossible... especially when you have months/years to complete the event! LOL
  • SANDRAUser60 (US1)SANDRAUser60 (US1) US1 Posts: 539
    edited 06.10.2017
    JVD (US1) said:
    Nothing is impossible... especially when you have months/years to complete the event! LOL

LOL...and like they say...you can't take it with you  (no matter where your going) ..  o:):p>:)
    woo hoo!!! up to 249K charms on my main farm!!! I am cruising!!! that cat will be mine!!! ahahahahah  :D
  • I have a kat on my farm  but now i have lost all points and i am not able to collect more points.
  • I have a cat on my my farm the Smulpaap .
    But all the collected points are gone and i am not able to collect more points .
    It is a bit dissapointing because i was working hard to collect these points .

Is there something you can do about this .

Greetings Kwiksilver

This is a known issue... see this post: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3662769/#Comment_3662769

Don't know when they will fix it, but you are not alone. :(
  • Michaelmn569 (US1)Michaelmn569 (US1) US1 Posts: 250
    edited 06.10.2017
    As for me its called bigfarm. I do not do anything but look for the raindeers at christmas.
    All the other things is just like the circus. Side shows. I level up fast at 2.5 million a level and make tons of cash daily. PUSHING 2 BILLION SOON HERE

My 3 dogs gets me 121 points a day but the gifts were good.
  • Sukiyaki (US1)Sukiyaki (US1) US1 Posts: 555
    only getting rewards from main farm dog for a couple days. do I need to file bug report? losing out on a lot for lvl 8 doghouses, and not able to collect even event drops from them, nevermind the regular rewards.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    JVD (US1) said:
    @Fawners (US1) sure hope GGS makes it right and you get charms on your gourmet farm!!!

As for the glitch on your main farm, it is because for some reason the cat tree does like being butted up against the fence or another deco where the little box is that the cat will jump in... it needs a 2x2 space in front of it until GGS fixes that... see my layout here: https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3659710/#Comment_3659710
    Thanks @JVD (US1)  I read your post earlier about having a 2x2 space after I placed the cat tree.  We are unable to move them until our charms are filled.  Maybe next year for me.  :D:D:D;);)
    I understand they can be moved by using the cursor tool at the bottom of your screen.
  • Big Beck (US1)Big Beck (US1) US1 Posts: 514
    My Dogs are at their houses waiting to be fed, but once fed they dissapear and do not return untill feeding time again.

only getting rewards from main farm dog for a couple days. do I need to file bug report? losing out on a lot for lvl 8 doghouses, and not able to collect even event drops from them, nevermind the regular rewards.
    It's supposedly been reported, but the loss of rewards is adding up for me.  They should fix this and other problems  before rolling out Cooptober ... they could aim for Coopvember or Coopcember or Coopuary for all I care.  I want my darn dog back. 
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737

...and this should be interesting to see if we (the ones with missing charms from the placed cat tree) will get compensated for missing charms for over a week.  More than likely not.  :|

I am baffled how this  cat tree has created all this mess and there is still no clean up this is Friday  WHY  I am guessing that they are trying to hire some competent people to fix as the ones there aren't getting the job done.  People missing goodies from their dogs for over week now.  While thankfully that is not a problem I have  I am still showing no kitty charms on GF  have the 0/670,000 error.  Compensation for people with losses is called for and hopefully is forth coming. 
  • My dog is also missing.  I never see him unless it's feeding time and then afterwards he disappears to places unknown.  Please whoever is holding my dog for ransom, please let him come home not just at feeding times.

Thanks 
    granniejackie
  • SANDRAUser60 (US1)SANDRAUser60 (US1) US1 Posts: 539
    edited 07.10.2017
    JVD (US1) said:
    woo hoo!!! up to 249K charms on my main farm!!! I am cruising!!! that cat will be mine!!! ahahahahah  :D

Go get 'em JVD....be the first on your block to get the cat !!   :p   

Lets start a new forum contest...who can get the first cat, and if you win ,  GGS makes sure there are no bugs on the fur of your cat...uhh and maybe gold-plate your cat house   :#  idk  but  I know you guys have a lot better ideas...let's hear'em...

Lets see if they will go for it...Wabbit can you help maybe ?  we would wuv you forwever  <3
Sign In to comment.