Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

"Cooptober" Discussion

Comments

• garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    I notice that Happy Hour is giving a RP booster at the weekend , maybe we get 2 CC this week ?
  • janflipflo (GB1)janflipflo (GB1) GB1 Posts: 322
    I use to absolutely LOVE the coop challenges, however with having them so often, it has become a repetitious chore that I no longer enjoy.

I cannot agree with you more Shay, we used to really get excited and enjoy it, but no more soooo fed up :(
  • FarmerKar (US1)FarmerKar (US1) US1 Posts: 329
    Next update is called Cooptober???

Oh wonderful, more coop events when the majority of players are already sick of the CC. Its becoming harder and harder to recruit new players into coops as things stand now, add that to the number of high level players walking out on their coops and the game due to event overload. Do GGS realise lots of us have lives outside this game.....I can't sit at my computer 24/7 playing events because I actually have a job!
    I have a job as well. I feel like I am letting my cooperative down on the days I work because I fall behind. I have left my cooperative before because I didn't want to hold them back. Not happy about this at all.
  • gulfporthawk (US1)gulfporthawk (US1) US1 Posts: 35
    edited 02.10.2017
    Not only the coop challenge so soon, but my candy castle just up and disappeared a couple of days ago.  Any idea why?  Is GGS this F***ed up?
  • FarmerCli (US1)FarmerCli (US1) US1 Posts: 2,348
    I was hoping this CC would have at least had kitty hearts as part of the rewards.  Will the other multitudinous events of October contain kitty charms (hearts) as rewards?  Those that do, I might be tempted to play, if not, then the barrage of events, that I am told are coming, will be for the strictly bored with no other life.  :o

Photo taken by FarmerCli  (Front Porch View of Elk grazing in pasture) 2015

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,499
    Not only the coop challenge so soon, but my candy castle just up and disappeared a couple of days ago.  Any idea why?  Is GGS this F***ed up?
    @gulfporthawk (US1)
    I can see your candy palace so its not really gone, just a display issue on your end. Trying clearing your cache or changing browsers to see if it will come back to you. 

Success Team is looking for new members! Click Here
  • @jess_d (US1) Thankyou for that, I was just thinking, oh no not another bug, glad to see his Candy Palace is safe & sound. :)

@FarmerCli (US1) We have asked about cat charms being made available as rewards etc. It is a holiday in Germany tomorrow, so it will be at least Wednesday before we will hear anything about that.

Community Guidelines | GGS TOS | How to Clear your Cache |  Click to Contact Support

"I seek not to know the answers, but to understand the questions!" - Caine

• Suggest  NONE Of us buy into doing the challenge.. Build level up , projects and stop right there ... 

You can buy into it or not but one thing is for sure the players have to stand together that is our power 

We have control, without us falling into line GGS have nothing..  So you have a choice fall into what they want or  turn your back on it.. and show our force..

I agree totally...the thing is... who is going to tell the rest of the BF community (that doesn't come to the forum) this is what needs to happen in order for it to work.  I play against mostly top ranked co-ops / players and I will tell you this ...not all feel this way, many are playing as usual or taking advantage of low numbers being put up and it can be an easy win for those who normally don't come in first, so there's that to contend with.   Go check under the tent and see what I mean.

I had a member quit today over the CCE and her dog gone dog gone missing...she feels things are only getting worse in the game and she is sick of it ! 

So much for "HOTFIXES"   :'(
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 925
    I can`t speak for what GGS were thinking - we are given the announcements which the mods all translate into their own languages & then we all post at the same time. We were given this one on Friday & told it was to be posted today, as you can see it makes no mention of how often the CC will be or when the next one will start, so when the countdown timer appeared at the weekend, we had no idea if it was related to the announcement or a mistake. We found out this morning that they had forgotten to take the timer into consideration when deciding when it should be posted.
    They could and should have reset the timer first thing this morning !

[email protected]   /   Member of the Dutch coop "Zeeuwsche Unie" 

• aquilawolf (US1)aquilawolf (US1) US1 Posts: 104
    Waskly's Announcement says they are going to rework the hard work event to  be a coop event if the collections for that end up being anything like village league...      way too high for anyone to complete
Sign In to comment.