Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cats & Dogs

Comments

• jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Umm... perhaps one of your dogs has moved to my farm. I have two cats and two dogs :/

One cat stays at the tree house and the other wanders about. When it returns home a second dog pops out from behind one of my chicken coops and does a trick then disappears again, while the other dog is still wandering about. When the dog returns home to do a trick, it triggers the cat that stays home to do one as well.

Guess someone goofed and used a 'dog' variable or parameter in the 'cat' code because they appear to be interacting with each other.
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    What is up with this FARM DOG issue:  
    I have dog houses on all 3 farms, and problems with each of them.   
    I do NOT and have NOT built any Cat Tree's

My dog on MF came up missing, and with a  refresh it returned  I fed it..  but it's not gathering any items anymore, and when i go to train any of the three.  They turn into this ghostly white dog.
    NONE of the dogs are running about the farms.   
    I am not getting error codes, just my DOGS are missing and not working correctly ! 

Any Advice is appreciated ! 

Good point.  I didn't realize it at first, but along with the missing dog, he no longer provides bonuses throughout the day -- at my level that's $100K, 1K pigs, etc., and other daily rewards that really help me.  Would love to see those restored as well.
  • I placed 5x4 cat tree on my main farm and can't remove it, after calculating it appears I will need around 200 days to collect 1 million charms.
    Is this a joke?

I am level 29 and need room, give us the remove button. 
    Adding, I can really tell a difference having no event items dropping from the doghouse.  That stings a bit.

• aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    I have a great big fat 'Goose Egg' (Zero) for charm on my cat tree on the Gourmet Farm.  Have had the tree since yesterday morning.  I guess my GF is not worth charming.  :/  

I have exactly the same problem.
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436

I have exactly the same problem.
    Make sure and report this to Support so we can get this fixed.
  • Please give us an option to remove unfinished cat tree.
    At the speed I am collecting charms I will not finish anytime time soon.
    I would much rather utilize the space cat tree is taking with better efficiency than ZERO.

Thank you !
  • Galaxy26 (US1)Galaxy26 (US1) Posts: 2
    edited 02.10.2017
    Feed the dog!
    I tried to feed her it just won worck at all   :#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
    edited 02.10.2017
    Feed the dog!
    I tried to feed her it just won worck at all   :#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#
    @Galaxy26 (US1)  Click on it a couple of times then refresh the page, or go to another farm and back.  Should work then.
  • I no longer receive gifts from my dog on the farms that I DID NOT build the cat tree.
    I have built cat tree on GF farm and the dog continues to bring me gifts, as always.
    However, I did not build cat tree on MF nor FF and I have not seen nor heard my pooch ever since.. you know.. the cat came out.

I do not know if this is an isolated incident or wide spread, I have asked in my coop and most of the people don't recall one way or another, and only few said that I might be onto something here.

Would someone please look into this
    Thank you !
  • grrr (NL1)grrr (NL1) NL1 Posts: 664
    It's the same for me and other people from different servers have also posted about this, so I'm afraid it's a widespread problem.....
  • CIN SOON (INT1)CIN SOON (INT1) INT1 Posts: 136
    What I'm think is same with you. But unfortunately, you cannot demolish the cat tree if you cannot collect all the cat charms in years (maybe 10+years for my slow speed). We must know that if you put the cat and dog together, the farm will not peace, except they are good friends.....
    I will wait until next year and see what the interesting activities will available...
  • CIN SOON (INT1)CIN SOON (INT1) INT1 Posts: 136
    Me too.I need to login Big Farm two times to collect two gifts from dogs on main and gourmet farm. Before build that cat tree, I can collect it together in one time.
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    No doubt the cat charms will  also appear as rewards for other activities , I'm waiting for the cat wheel  lol 
  • It doesn't seem like very many players are talking about missing dogs in this thread.  My dog is still missing on my Gourmet Farm and this morning, I had two dogs for a while on my main farm.  I guess the technical support people know about this or is it just a very limited problem only affecting a few players?
    It doesn't seem like very many players are talking about missing dogs in this thread.  My dog is still missing on my Gourmet Farm and this morning, I had two dogs for a while on my main farm.  I guess the technical support people know about this or is it just a very limited problem only affecting a few players?
    My pup is still awol.  I hope they fix it instead of us having to clog up support.
    Same here.  I upgraded with gold at some point just for the better gifts ... that money and extra produce and event items really added up, and now they are gone.
  • 0MrsB (US1)0MrsB (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    my dogs are missing as well. BF you guys need to stop screwing up!!! First you held my horse hostage and i didn't get anything for that for the whole weekend and now my dogs.............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. getting fed up with all this messing up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Same, no charms, but I DID have some!
  • @SummerBlue (US1) It is being looked into, as it has been reported, it is those with that amount 670,000 that appear to be affected.
  • It doesn't seem like very many players are talking about missing dogs in this thread.  My dog is still missing on my Gourmet Farm and this morning, I had two dogs for a while on my main farm.  I guess the technical support people know about this or is it just a very limited problem only affecting a few players?
    My pup is still awol.  I hope they fix it instead of us having to clog up support.
    @artful (US1) You can, of course, contact support if you wish to, but for a bug they will most likely just tell you, that it is a known issue already being dealt with.

Hopefully this week the techs will resolve:
    • Missing dogs & cats
    • White dogs
    • Stuck dogs & cats
    • Extra dogs & cats
    • Missing charms on GF where 670,000 are required
    • Access to ring menu (demo button), before collecting all the charms
    And also a request to get charms from many more sources.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    I can't TAKE it any more!

https://youtu.be/Qkuu0Lwb5EM

I tried, I really tried! But every time I read the subject line I'd sing "WHO? WHO?" :)
  • My dogs come back for feeding, then disappear again. I miss my doggies! Oh, and no kitty trees on any of my farms.
  • fj12 (US1)fj12 (US1) US1 Posts: 11
    once you build the cat tree you cannot move it, cannot demolish it very annoying
  • Well a member bit the dust...quit because of her absent minded dog.....that on top of all the other mess, she said it never changes.  Bugs in the game and she is sick of the CCE so close together, she is right about it all, sadly.

where oh where has her little dog gone...where oh where can he be   :(  

Please and thank you for getting this fixed ~ FAST !!
    It doesn't seem like very many players are talking about missing dogs in this thread.  My dog is still missing on my Gourmet Farm and this morning, I had two dogs for a while on my main farm.  I guess the technical support people know about this or is it just a very limited problem only affecting a few players?
    @artful (US1) You can, of course, contact support if you wish to, but for a bug they will most likely just tell you, that it is a known issue already being dealt with.

Hopefully this week the techs will resolve:
    • Missing dogs & cats
    • White dogs
    • Stuck dogs & cats
    • Extra dogs & cats
    • Missing charms on GF where 670,000 are required
    • Access to ring menu (demo button), before collecting all the charms
    And also a request to get charms from many more sources.
    Thanks, WW.  Contacting support was something I didn't want to do if they are working on the bug.  That was  my question.

Also, could you add to that list for the techs that some of us are not getting rewards from the doghouses?

Thanks!
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    edited 02.10.2017
    Really  this is beyond absurd  what are they thinking  WHO is getting PAID  for coming up with these numbers  two years for main farm,  over and over mistakes, errors, oversight.  I have no confidence in this game company at this point, no trust what so ever.  It is like they gave an all day sucker to us  with the paper on and we have no way to remove the paper our hands are tied.  GGS  YOU CAN DO BETTER  

Still no charms and not getting any of GF  WTH

• Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    OMG  so now it is sometime this week   they may be able to fix this  GEEZ  
  • FastMunira (IN1)FastMunira (IN1) IN1 Posts: 18
    edited 03.10.2017
    I have put Cat Tree on Gourmet Farm but not a single charm found.  Have collected from mill, silo, compo, bakery but no charm.  Its asking me to buy charms for 79,000 gold  (HUGE AMOUNT). The biggest problem is I cant store it nor demolish it  Its sitting idle blocking place.
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 03.10.2017
    I have put Cat Tree on Gourmet Farm but not a single charm found.  Have collected from mill, silo, compo, bakery but no charm.  Its asking me to buy charms for 79,000 gold  (HUGE AMOUNT). The biggest problem is I cant store it nor demolish it  Its sitting idle blocking place.
    @FastMunira (IN1) Is it asking you to collect 670,000 charms? If so, that is one of the bugs being worked on, I hope we will have some news soon. The cost for gold, gets lower as you collect more charms (when you have some charms to collect)  & the ring menu to enable demolition is also being changed, at the moment it does not appear until after the charms are collected - I have no idea why lol

@artful (US1) Yep, we have both the "TREASURE_UNAVAILABLE" & the "ALREADY_FED" errors. Thankyou :)
Sign In to comment.