Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hunting Events - Easter Eggs (Pumpkins, Valentine Balloons, Candy, Mushrooms)

Comments

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Ok, I bet it ran before I even noticed it.

oh well.  This one I don't care about since I have the deco already.  Kinda sick of it.
  • ronin7 (INT1)ronin7 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 542
    I know what you mean; the cake cart/winter martket cart etc ... once you get one, you don't really want another...it's not really exciting to go for as well as work to get is a pain; now this candy farm coming so close on the heels of mushrooms, my eyes hardly had any time to recover from such intense looking at screen...why not just put candy out in the open and be done with it; then, the candy farm can start because getting those snow globes is really tedious...my opinion only...ggggg...going slightly insane what with more searching into trees and bushes.......
  • CIN SOON (INT1)CIN SOON (INT1) INT1 Posts: 136
    But I'm different. Even though how much decoration I love it, accept it. It can help me on happiness.
    Now, I was think about where I can put my decoration (in inventory), on main/gourmet/flower farm?
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    But I'm different. Even though how much decoration I love it, accept it. It can help me on happiness.
    Now, I was think about where I can put my decoration (in inventory), on main/gourmet/flower farm?

I fully agree! If you don't want to do the Candy hunt, just leave it idle. But getting another deco will always be a good thing to me, coz if I have no use for it, I can give it to Greta to demolish it, and get deco parts to upgrade my other deco's.  :)
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617

I fully agree! If you don't want to do the Candy hunt, just leave it idle. But getting another deco will always be a good thing to me, coz if I have no use for it, I can give it to Greta to demolish it, and get deco parts to upgrade my other deco's.  :)
    Yep, I'll take all the decos I can get.  Greta loves them!
  • Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    lol… my daughter was working on a script to find all hidden objects fast.   Showed me how it worked.  SO cool.
    BUT… it was all on a tower that went bad.  She's trying to get it working in between work and what not.  Slow going.   Eventually though,  I can plow through these hidden things in seconds.   
    I actually like hunting for them but on days when there is no time, it will be nice to just get it done.

Hope she fixes her puter soon.  
  • I like the hunts too, but pretty please GGS, more space in Drop Box for them; to have for new Volcanic farm??????  :)
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    What's happening? mushroom event showed up.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I think it is for folks who need stuff to do while waiting for the CC to start....it is kind of like "gap fillers".  So go enjoy finding the mushrooms.  The deco is "meh" and I don't care if I win it.
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    I went looking for the lazy worker. Before I could find him I spot the red mushroom.

You never know what is going to pop up these days.
  • dollbaby769 (US1)dollbaby769 (US1) Posts: 41
    edited 01.10.2017
    The mushrooms this time around is worse than the last time. They are no where to be found. Oh yeah a few are in the open, but you have to run your cursor over the entire farm till you find one as they are either buried in the trees that you can't even see an edge or completely behind something! This is not worth it. The stuff you get isn't worth the eyesight and hours (and i mean hours) of finding one mushroom!  And it is even worse on the cooperative village with the Octoberfest going on! 
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    It's not even time for her to be back.  Why do they keep throwing stuff at us?
  • I think Matilda handed the job of placing the mushrooms over to the Naughty / Nice boys. I'm really struggling!
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Be careful of this one, it was really sneaky.

• @Southern (US1) Thanks for that, I will pass it on to the team, it was probably in that location before the festival was added, there is another one on the fish market that should probably be moved too.
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 02.10.2017

Found them all easily UNTIL I WENT TO VILLAGE.  It is well nigh impossible to find anything on there, it is so crowded.  PLEASE make them bigger and out in the open on there, my poor eyes cant take any more :(  

Edit:     There is one almost hidden inside the Salad Bar, it is just outside the entrance.

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 05.10.2017
    Greetings, 

I would like to know what is going on with the Mushroom Event , today I was looking for My Mushrooms only to find out that 3 of them are missing totally from My main Farm, I have searched that Farm all the way through with a magnifying glass even, and they are no where to be seen, so I ask did something make them Vanish, or were they never put on the farm at all ?  also I am having glitches with My Pups on My farms, not only do they turn White , but they also go back in Feed Me mode after I just fed them, and when I click on them again to make sure I fed them, I get a Message in red like a mistake or messed up, Please look into fixing these problems thanks.

P.S. 1 showed up when I went back to game after typing, it just popped in no clue how that happened, but still 2 missing on Main Farm, and 1 on Gourmet Farm, I used My Magnifying Glass even, cause even when My game is zoomed all the way in, it is still to far away, Most of the time I can find them with no problem, I can not how ever find them if they are not there, And I did the log out and back in as well to make sure.
    Post edited by Blue Denim (US1) on

Start with thread "Here Kitty Kitty Deep Blue Sea"....

(Grab a cup of coffee & be prepared to stay a while...)

It'll answer many questions you have about Dogs, for one.

"Missing" Mushorooms... ah, yes...

Try looking in the most unorthodox places - like live buildings.

You wouldn't expect to find one in the cart on the 'live' Fish Contract Dock,

but there it was.

Or actually on one of the Oktoberfest Kiosks - yes, also 'live', on the Village.

Also - log out & back in again.

Amazing what will all of a sudden 'appear' where once there was none.

(There's no way I could have missed that bright red Mushroom that wasn't there before when

I magnified my screen to 175% and spent an hour searching there before....

things that make you go "Hmmnn..." )

SO -- re-think what is & isn't fair dinkum in this 'game'.

It's all changing.

And not for the better.

Good luck to you.

• Greetings, 

I would like to know what is going on with the Mushroom Event , today I was looking for My Mushrooms only to find out that 3 of them are missing totally from My main Farm, I have searched that Farm all the way through with a magnifying glass even, and they are no where to be seen, so I ask did something make them Vanish, or were they never put on the farm at all ?  also I am having glitches with My Pups on My farms, not only do they turn White , but they also go back in Feed Me mode after I just fed them, and when I click on them again to make sure I fed them, I get a Message in red like a mistake or messed up, Please look into fixing these problems thanks.

P.S. 1 showed up when I went back to game after typing, it just popped in no clue how that happened, but still 2 missing on Main Farm, and 1 on Gourmet Farm, I used My Magnifying Glass even, cause even when My game is zoomed all the way in, it is still to far away, Most of the time I can find them with no problem, I can not how ever find them if they are not there, And I did the log out and back in as well to make sure.
    @Blue Denim (US1) Those mushrooms are definitely sneaky, especially the orange ones, I have searched like you before for an elusive one & been convinced that its just not there & then eventually finding it totally camouflaged. :(

This map might help, courtesy of CrazyBigfarm55's site

The dog & cat issues are being worked on. :)
  • @Blue Denim (US1) This one is really hard to see on main farm (its in the top of the orange tree) Related image

Greetings, 

@Blue Denim (US1) Those mushrooms are definitely sneaky, especially the orange ones, I have searched like you before for an elusive one & been convinced that its just not there & then eventually finding it totally camouflaged. :(

This map might help, courtesy of CrazyBigfarm55's site

The dog & cat issues are being worked on. :)

Thanks WascallyWabbit for answering, I found one more when I logged back in, it was in a tree with same color, and no it could not be seen at all, in fact the only way I found it was My mouse curser was going whacko when it was on My screen and it was because it was on the Mushroom by Accident mind you, the last one on My main and 1 on My gourmet, I just might give up on, cause to Me it is lame when you can not even find them with a Real Magnifying Glass, that is just insane to have to work that hard to find them and Hurt My Eyes cause of it.
    @Blue Denim (US1) This one is really hard to see on main farm (its in the top of the orange tree) Related image

Thanks for info , much appreciated.
    Greetings again, 
    It seems I had already found the one by the Sign on My main farm so I got 1 left that I can not find, I did however find the one left from My Gourmet Farm, it was where it could not be seen, again if they are going to make this so hard to do even with a Magnifying glass, then there wont be no reason for Me to continue trying to look for them in the future, cause this game is not worth it to Me to have My Eyes injured trying to find items that should not be this hard to find, that is how I feel bout it, so I do hope in the Future the hidden Objects are put where you can actually find them, or at least see them, instead of having My Curser find it by accident, other wise I just might have to quit this game, cause the hidden objects part of game was really the only time I have some fun, cause the rest of it is just Grinding & way to much work, I play the games to have Fun, not do more work then I already do in the real world, thanks.

• Agree, they're pretty hard to find this time around.
    Horse Farm one:

• Co Op Village, there's on in the Golden fields of wheat, bottom right, golden mushroom, really hard to see unless you enlarge the picture.  I had it at 150%.
    Greetings,
    I noticed a Halloween Event is suppose to be coming, can you please tell Me when that is ? thanks.
  • Hey @Blue Denim (US1) The Halloween event will start on October 22nd @ midnight CEST and end on October 31st.

You can see the starting dates for other events this month in Wabbit's post here:
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3671332/#Comment_3671332

Hey @Blue Denim (US1) The Halloween event will start on October 22nd @ midnight CEST and end on October 31st.

You can see the starting dates for other events this month in Wabbit's post here:
    https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/comment/3671332/#Comment_3671332

Greetings,
    Awesome thank you so much for letting Me know, much appreciated.:)
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    Less than 24 hours to go, @CuddlyFoxes - do we have any details on what it is/how it is going to work? Same as last year?

Thanks!
  • Is this why my farm workers have gone all ghostly, or is it another bug?
Sign In to comment.