Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

"Cooptober" Discussion

I thought twice a month was bad, now we're having a coopcha one week after the last one?  Seriously?
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• PCA (GB1)PCA (GB1) GB1 Posts: 839

another slip by GGS, the slipping company !

• :o Has the GGS button pusher been enjoying too much Oktoberfest beer?
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    Much too soon for next CC 

GGS should cancel and wait a week more.

• hendo (US1)hendo (US1) US1 Posts: 33
    Really are we going to do this   are you all ready ????  every week now... not even time for hard worker  wow 
  • marywisc (US1)marywisc (US1) US1 Posts: 176
    This must be an error, can a moderator check this out please??
  • Val C (GB1)Val C (GB1) GB1 Posts: 277
    I'm advising my guys not to do any missions this time.  If we slip back to rookie so be it.  The CC is no longer a special event and I couldn't give a rat's behind what league we're in.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    This surely must be an error......
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I thought twice a month was bad, now we're having a coopcha one week after the last one?  Seriously?
    When it went to once a month, it was too much.  Now this?  How in the heck are we supposed to build up our supplies and work on our farms?
  • whiziwig (US1)whiziwig (US1) US1 Posts: 1,262
    it's enough to make me think about leaving my co op so it won't suffer from my lack of participation. Don't know what GG is thinking between cc too soon and kitty enjoyment dwindling. 
  • Bad Idea GGS, you got to stick to the plan this is  bad  to  put in a extra Coop Challenge, when  people already  complain twice a month is to often,   now  you are  putting 3 in october and  i am tired of you changing it  all the time ,  if it is  once every two  weeks stick to it   for pete sakes,  Very Greedy move  on GGS
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I know that during the CCs, the 2 for 1 gold offer is more frequent and now that GGS has given us back at least 10% of the direct selling, I may buy some, but only about 10% of what I had in the past.  I think that is fair.  o:)
  • Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I use to absolutely LOVE the coop challenges, however with having them so often, it has become a repetitious chore that I no longer enjoy.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    I hear you there, Shay1968.  I may find myself on the lower benches this go around....I need a rest.  :p
  • I would like another voting option! Let us vote to sit one out every once in a while. Last challenge ended just TUESDAY of THIS week.  >:)

• Allania (US1)Allania (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    GGS - If this is your plan, please reconsider as I think most people with just not participate. We need time to build up supplies and oh yes catch up on sleep inbetween

Thanks
  • sue1 (AU1)sue1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 193
    GGS - It's getting harder to find new players to join our coop on our server but we would really like to keep the ones we've got.  Every time you make these bad decisions we lose some of our valued long term players and a lot of the new ones too.  You only lose in the end.
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436

That's GGS!!!
  • Cedar (US1)Cedar (US1) US1 Posts: 67
    Just the incentive I need to pull up stakes and go off grid. 
    ...Sure would be nice to have a Moderator or a GGS-Rep of some sort, address this in a timely fashion (Hahahahaha!!). As things go here, everyone is off for the weekend & staff won't even think about dealing with this until Monday. By then Coopcha will be in full progress. WOW...what a pathetic display of business acumen
  • Maggiltilda (NL1)Maggiltilda (NL1) NL1 Posts: 546
    edited 01.10.2017

MISSIONS ?

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor funny gif picture of no

MUCH  TOO SOON FOR THE NEXT CC

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I'm advising my guys not to do any missions this time.  If we slip back to rookie so be it.  The CC is no longer a special event and I couldn't give a rat's behind what league we're in.
    Same here.  
  • I enjoy the CC. I like a challenge and trying to beat my own previous score, but this is too soon. A game is supposed to be FUN, not feel like a JOB.
  • Can MOD please look into this, it is clearly NOT the timing for next CC

Thank you !
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    The CC timing almost has to be every two weeks, because the trophies on the Village screen last precisely 14 days.

• gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    Its event overload.....when CC first began players were interested and most of the team would contribute but now its hard to motivate people to even bother with this since its on too often. My contributions have dwindled away badly especially in the last few months and i'm leader of the group, its just a chore now.
  • hendo (US1)hendo (US1) US1 Posts: 33
    edited 01.10.2017
    Personally as leader

• Shay1968 (US1)Shay1968 (US1) Posts: 1,324
    I would say the CCs are a choice, participate or don't,  but that is not exactly true considering if we do not participate we could drop in class. I really do hope this is a mistake.
  • janajana (GB1)janajana (GB1) GB1 Posts: 34
     I wanted to say what  am I thinking about cc so soon.
    And what  am I thinking about GGS...

I lost my words.... so disappointed...
    no comment
  • Cedar (US1)Cedar (US1) US1 Posts: 67
    Yet another money-grubbing ploy courtesy of GGS
  • Wow is there a whole department in GGS headquarters that sits around all day figuring out new ways to mess with us and make our gaming expierience as horrible as possible.

I just dont get your logic, gaming is supposed to be fun not a freaking chore.
    You guys at GGS need to give your heads a shake and or knock some sense into each others heads cause it seems you have all run out of common sense.
  • kwk (US1)kwk (US1) Posts: 144
    If there is to be a CC starting Monday, at least give us the twins during the entire event this time, please...
Sign In to comment.