Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Standalone Flash Player

Comments

• holidayrox (US1)holidayrox (US1) US1 Posts: 328
    stuck at loading screen/blank screen. Pasted the link. Nothing. Guess I am too old to try this new stuff. running Windows 10 on a laptop. Using Chrome. 
  • I am stuck here - using the mac 
    what do I do next?
  • BJs (US1)BJs (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    My first problem here with the flash player - it is amazing but it let me down - buy gold- get 200% for your CoOp well it did not work - I tried it three times - -- I did end the flash open a browser bought the gold -
    but the flash did let me down -

https://s2.postimg.org/ykah35y1l/image.png

Sorry but it did error - But on the whole i am happy with the speed - and usability - keep up the good work

• White _Doves (US1)White _Doves (US1) Posts: 1,200
    edited 09.08.2017
    Thank you @ Rowdy Rac,  working great so far.  :) 
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    @Rowdy Rac thanks for your help
  • rich015 (NL1)rich015 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 50
    great this   tnks   only now problems at the village boat. In the morning i donate everything but at 19:00 its on lock!  
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    Just another quick tip - if you've pinned the Flash Player to your START menu, you can edit the "Properties" and modify the "Target" line to add the https://media.goodgamestudios.com/games/ranch/goodgameranch.swf to the end of it, then all you have to do is click on that shortcut to launch BF automatically.  In my case, it would read:

"C:\Program Files\Flash Standalone Player\flashplayer_27_sa.exe" https://media.goodgamestudios.com/games/ranch/goodgameranch.swf

Your "C:\Program Files" folder will probably different (plus I'm running the 27 Beta), so don't worry about that part of it - just add the https://media.goodgamestudios.com/games/ranch/goodgameranch.swf to the end of whatever yours is, on the "Target" line:

You can see where I added it at the end of the line, right after the closing quotation mark "

Just a shortcut so you don't have to copy/paste the URL every time. :)

Copy and paste is not necessary : after opening it one time, it will be in your list.
    But adding the link to the properties is even faster. Beware to use a space between the quotes (.exe") and the start of the link (https.....) ; else you get an error trying to save the properties.
  • ezboorman (GB1)ezboorman (GB1) GB1 Posts: 12
    Rowdy Rac said:
    Hello Big Farmers !

We have a suggestion to help you play Big Farm in a faster environment and it's as safe as playing in your browser!

This is the same flash player that you are using when you play on Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, Edge or any other browser but it works without the need of any browser and therefore the performance of Big Farm should see a benefit and your experience should be a lot smoother.

How to use it:
    1. Click on this LINK a separate flash player will download on your computer. [Clicking the link will automatically start the download].
    2. Open the file and select "Run" to open the Flash Player.
    3. Select File-->Open and in the window that appears paste this link: https://media.goodgamestudios.com/games/ranch/goodgameranch.swf
    4. Click "OK" and Big Farm will start loading!

We hope this will improve your experience in Big Farm even more 

Disclaimer: Any action in-game that would usually open a new window or tab (buying gold, clicking the forum or support buttons for example) will open a new browser window outside of this flash player. In the case you are purchasing gold do not worry, the gold will be added to your account as usual.

Disclaimer 2 : If you want to use the standalone flash player instead of the browser plugin please be aware of the fact that you cannot profit anymore from the security systems the browser provides. Therefore you are responsible for implementing enough security mechanisms on your pc.
    We cannot take any responsibility for problems which may occur on your pc by using this tip!

Best Regards,
    Your Community Team

Edit:  Disclaimer 2 added
    Does this work on Android?

• garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Thank you WW , works well for me :D:D
  • Thanks @WascallyWabbit!  :)
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Thanks!  Works for me too.  So glad someone thought this up as it has made a big difference when playing this game.
  • kwk (US1)kwk (US1) Posts: 144
    Thanks for the heads up on the updated flashplayer!!
    After hotfix, it will be nice to see if this new version reduces the number of times I get kicked off when moving to temp farm or visiting other farms to water trees or give sparkles.  :)
    kwk (US1) said:
    Thanks for the heads up on the updated flashplayer!!
    After hotfix, it will be nice to see if this new version reduces the number of times I get kicked off when moving to temp farm or visiting other farms to water trees or give sparkles.  :)
    Yes I hope so. I have the same problem here.
    Sorry to say but I still get kicked out. Mostly when going to the temp farms. So no improvement going from version 26 to 27.
  • Sorry to say but I still get kicked out. Mostly when going to the temp farms. So no improvement going from version 26 to 27.
    @Kimmiecat (NL1) Does it kick you out while it is still "loading assets" or do you get as far as the temp farm & then it freezes up & eventually kicks you out?
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    Sorry to say but I still get kicked out. Mostly when going to the temp farms. So no improvement going from version 26 to 27.
    I think it has to do with unique flora and fauna of the islands. Cat's as predators are not allowed and usually get kicked out at the customs. :)
    I think it has to do with unique flora and fauna of the islands. Cat's as predators are not allowed and usually get kicked out at the customs. :)
    Even if the cat is domesticated and well brought up, like me?
    @Kimmiecat (NL1) Does it kick you out while it is still "loading assets" or do you get as far as the temp farm & then it freezes up & eventually kicks you out?
    @WascallyWabbit  I don't know....I will have to pay better attention when switching to the island. I will let you know.
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    edited 30.09.2017
    I think the immigration code said something about a lengthy period of quarantine, reeducation and naturalization, and after that inhabiting only a cage sealed by custom officers with the seal being regularly checked. :)
    I think the immigration code said something about a lengthy period of quarantine, reeducation and naturalization, and after that inhabiting only a cage sealed by custom officers with the seal being regularly checked. :)
    I think I will stay home then. Too much fuss
  • vere (GB1)vere (GB1) GB1 Posts: 20
    I'm too tired and hacked off to look at the trail but I am sick of the lag  it is driving me to INSANITY  why do we need new servers and flash downloads ?????   WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GET IT RIGHT.  The timing of the game is not synchronised  why can't you just fix it I cannot express how unhappy and frustrated I am but what's worse .....this is the only time I can chat without crashing and driven insane by the  lag.Just about had it with this game vere :(((((((

edited 01.10.2017
    @WascallyWabbit I just got kicked out arriving on the candy farm, so not while loading.
    Second time ...the same
    Post edited by Kimmiecat (NL1) on
  • @WascallyWabbit I just got kicked out arriving on the candy farm, so not while loading.
    @Kimmiecat (NL1) Thankyou. :)

Which browser do you use & do you have animations on or off?
    edited 02.10.2017

@WascallyWabbit

What browser I use...??? I use the separate flashplayer (see subject of this post) , version 27.

I have flash animation on, in high quality.

Version 26 had the habit of kicking me out and unfortunately version 27 is no improvement.

Playing BF is a browser is like trying for a worldrecord on the 100 mtr whilst wearing wooden shoes

• @WascallyWabbit

What browser I use...??? I use the separate flashplayer (see subject of this post) , version 27.

@Kimmiecat (NL1) Oops 0/10 for observation there, I do apologise. :/  I will check with the techs of they have any suggestions for you.
  • GazFarmer (AU1)GazFarmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 92
    Thank you for providing the updated flash player , big improvement

edited 16.10.2017
    Today I went to the test server using the flashplayer. I played for a while but then I got kicked when switching to my flowerfarm.  After that the flashplayer will no longer load the game.
    In chrome I switched back to my regular farm, hoping that would solve the problem. No luck.
    I restarted my computer....no luck. So somehow  the testserver corrupted the flashplayer, which will not work anymore. 
    Hopefully someone has a tip how to get it working again

I even deleted the flashplayer and downloaded it again. But is does no longer work. It starts up with a blue screen with Goodgame logo and then goes blank.

I finally  cleared flash in my computer settings and then went to chrome flash settings and removed all the goodgame settings. Now the flashplayer works again. I hope teh testserver does not cause this problem to often, otherwise my testing days are over soon.
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    edited 16.10.2017
    Today I went to the test server using the flashplayer. I played for a while but then I got kicked when switching to my flowerfarm.  After that the flashplayer will no longer load the game.
    In chrome I switched back to my regular farm, hoping that would solve the problem. No luck.
    I restarted my computer....no luck. So somehow  the testserver corrupted the flashplayer, which will not work anymore. 
    Hopefully someone has a tip how to get it working again
    Try clearing your flash player cache.

In Chrome, you have to go to THIS LINK and click "Delete all Sites".

For Internet Explorer & Firefox, follow the instructions HERE.

For Opera, the instructions HERE will help ya out.

{Edit. LOL, ya fixed it while I was looking up all the links. No fair! :)  But yeah, you'll probably have this problem again if you use the same browser to play on the LIVE servers and the TEST server, as the Flash Cookie between the 2 servers appears to be incompatible.  Just get in the habit of clearing your Flash Cache whenever you change from one server to another and you should be OK}.

edited 16.10.2017
    Thanks @Southern (US1)
    I either use chrome or the standalone flashplayer. And after trying out several things, I got my flashplayer running again.  Quite a relief because the game is so much faster and the grafics are better. 
    So for now I will play the testserver in chrome and will use the flashplayer only for the live server. Hopefully this will prevent it from happening again. And I will not open them simultaniously.
    Coming from years of using Firefox (that has become an unusable browser)  and switching to Chrome, it was a bit of a search where to find my flashmanager.
This discussion has been closed.