Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 28th - "Here Kitty, Kitty" Africa to the Deep Blue Sea! - Discussion

Comments

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    My dog is making friends with my cat already

I got 2 cats for the price of 1 :D 

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 28.09.2017

@jess_d (US1)  Your dog must be freaking out, jess!  :D
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
    Sheesh! Why so many charms? UGH!
    edited 28.09.2017
       @SandiOne (US1)     Here's why. ;)   
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    I need 4.5 million. Got 10K from my composter and 8K from my mill (think it had cow feed in it), silo not ready yet so don't know what we will get from that.... you also get charms from the people bubbles... depending on how many in a row you hit... 1 or 3 or 4 or more... we will get to 4.5 mil in no time at all! ahahahaha

but I will love my kitty when he decides to stay  <3
  • SandiOne (US1)SandiOne (US1) US1 Posts: 153
       @SandiOne (US1)     Here's why. ;)   
    Slow and steady will get me there eventually. 79,000 is beyond ridiculous for a cat and anyway, I'm allergic to cats!!
  • Hey guys!

The display issue where the points weren't showing for Oktoberfest has been fixed. Please reload your game to see your points.

The amount of charms needed for the cat depend on your level and they are different on the 3 main farms. The main farm requires the highest amount.
  • LuraBelle (US1)LuraBelle (US1) US1 Posts: 309
    if you cant find a cat its under special buildings
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515

@jess_d (US1)  Your dog must be freaking out, jess!  :D
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1) She was a bit nervous at first but being very gentle with the new kitties  <3
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Well, silly me.  Steve showed up and I started him before reading this ... now FC (Farm Cat) will have to wail 30+ hours.
  • Susan232 (GB1)Susan232 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 42
    Once built, kitty cannot be moved? Sometimes I have 2 kitties, and sometimes only one kitty. Once the second cat appears he/she just continues to walk on the spot, not actually going anywhere. Perhaps just digging a hole in the peach orchard? It seems that harvesting a field does not drop any charms, at least not on the Gourmet Farm.
     It seems that harvesting a field does not drop any charms, at least not on the Gourmet Farm.
    @Susan232 (GB1)  On your Gourmet farm the charms only drop from your Bakery, Mill, Silo, and Composter.
    edited 28.09.2017

Also I do not appreciate the messy way information is dispatched. If you want to follow a topic you have to jump over several threads and seek in between posts. This is something that could have been sorted out long ago quite easily if enough attention was paid to it. While general threads are not always easy to keep on topic as many posters contribute, information threads are under sole control of community team and could easily be managed to the above mentioned effect. Seeing how much energy is wasted on points which I consider counterproductive, unnecessary and dubious (can't unfortunatelly disclose more in public thread if I want to avoid being "moderated") makes me feel about this neglect even stronger and more emphatic.

Your post certainly illustrates your point!  This is a forum, and discussions will meander.  I see your point, but I think we sometimes need less management, not more.  The "urge to merge" recently has become very strong, and newer comments or questions about a topic often get thrown onto old threads and lost in the shuffle.

It would be more beneficial, I think, to close threads that are old or very very long.  People can still reference them for information.  And even if a question ends up being repeated from one asked months or years ago, it might be seen by someone new.  It's okay to start fresh, even if some info is repeated.  I have seen very old threads get bumped up but the info was sorely out of date, confusing everybody.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    No kitty on my farm yet...When will my server get the new update?
    Look under your building tab -- special buildings.
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    The cat tree can be found on special buildings tab
  • Susan232 (GB1)Susan232 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 42
     It seems that harvesting a field does not drop any charms, at least not on the Gourmet Farm.
    @Susan232 (GB1)  On your Gourmet farm the charms only drop from your Bakery, Mill, Silo, and Composter.
    Thank you FarmerJohn for the information.
  • connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    thanks @artful (US1) and @Surya54 (INT1) I found it!
    you're very welcome!
  • Well, silly me.  Steve showed up and I started him before reading this ... now FC (Farm Cat) will have to wail 30+ hours.

I did that also.. oh well what's another day (8 hours for me)

here kitty kitty  kitty  :p

Well, silly me.  Steve showed up and I started him before reading this ... now FC (Farm Cat) will have to wail 30+ hours.

I did that also.. oh well what's another day (8 hours for me)

here kitty kitty  kitty  :p

We've waited this long, right?
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    Uh oh, what got broke now ??  :):D
    @lthrrr (GB1)  The hot fix might be to fix the "2 cat" bug. We wouldn't want to give the players too much, now would we?  ;)
  • NormaHelen (US1)NormaHelen (US1) US1 Posts: 262
    Has anybody done a spreadsheet to figure out how much it costs to catch fish? I would like to compare costs with the direct sell price.
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    @lthrrr (GB1)  The hot fix might be to fix the "2 cat" bug. We wouldn't want to give the players too much, now would we?  ;)
    I have the 2 kitties for now, 1 in digging in an apple orchard !!   :);) (And I have a perfectly good tray !!)
  • Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) US1 Posts: 197
    Kitty is staying in the box, no room for it, until I can expand the farm, and at 49,990 for the next one and getting virtual nothing as compared to previous dsf prices ain't happening any time soon. I still am not going to buy gold cause they decided to toss us a bone to appease people. Maybe in time I'll change my view but not for now.

I guess something is better then nothing.  yipee
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    Yeayyyy the kitties are here!!! *Happy dancing*

bug detected: cannot move my cat tree after having built it to reposition it. Anyone else?
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    Has anybody done a spreadsheet to figure out how much it costs to catch fish? I would like to compare costs with the direct sell price.
    I have Trawlers - my configurations run between $350 - $500 per fish caught
  • Someone in my co-op also asked why now is her dogs gone from her farms.. ?  Maybe the reason for this new maintenance..?

Some dogs are afraid of cats I guess...hehe.  :#

Sign In to comment.