Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CCE rewards taken away..???

My co-op won one of the beautiful cherry blossom co-op trees as reward for placing first in the CCE...Then after awhile it disappeared without rhyme or reason.  I searched through "CrazyBigFarm" for the answers to why....but it only stated it was a reward...not that it would be taken away after awhile.  :/   I even ask there at the site if anyone knew.

I think this is wrong...we won it,  we should keep it !   And it should not matter why...  if we go backward or promote to next level. 

W
e won it, it was a reward...you know...NO TAKE BACKS   :p   Can it be restored PLEASE  :)

Comments

• Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    The (Supreme Cooperative Tree) is only good for 14 days, at which point it reverts back to the regular one, and you have to win it again during the next CC if you want it back (for another 14 days) again. :)  It's not something you get to keep forever.

Gold = Supreme Cooperative Tree
    Silver = Grand Cooperative Tree
    Bronze = Great Cooperative Tree
    Rookie = (No Tree)

Same goes for the Trophy that appears in the Co-Op Village (if you're in the Top 10 of your league at the end of the CC).  It's only good for 14 days, then it disappears and you have to win it again. :)
  • SANDRAUser60 (US1)SANDRAUser60 (US1) US1 Posts: 539
    edited 26.09.2017
    Thank you Southern (US1)... the trophy just started, kind of...and they told us up front how it worked , every 14 days, when they changed the play times...again!  They did not say that about the tree.   I never knew it was temporary, like I said I have looked everywhere for it's description.  The tree has always been apart of the CCE, as long as I can remember anyway and no where have I  read does it say it is temporary...saying that...I know it is now   :'(  

For the record I would like to say... I think as a reward we should keep it, it was so pretty and it made a statement about us, as a co-op.   B)  Don't you think more would go for 1st place if they could keep it ..??
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    Sorry @SANDRAUser60 (US1)  when they brought that out it was very clear not sure how long you have been playing or how you missed that  but that is the truth nothing on GGS.
  • LOL...yeah I found that out ..shoot I really wanted to blame gg, so maybe they would return it to me    :#

I guess it didn't matter in the past, but now that I've tasted the sweetness .. I want more 
    OR I should say I want it forever  :p   

Who knows, maybe it could change in the future   B)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file