Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Sept 28th - "Here Kitty, Kitty" Africa to the Deep Blue Sea! - Discussion

Hey Guys,

Have fun discussing the latest update here!

EDIT: Title changed from 27th to 28th
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    Do you know, yet, how much space will be needed for the cat tree?  I'm hoping it goes up (which cats prefer), and not wide.  :)
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 26.09.2017
     Our cat is coming!Happy smileys I need to think of what to name it.Thinking smileys  Looking forward to having a companion for my dog Cyber! 

Post edited by farmerjohn 22 (US1) on
  • @artful (US1) You were too quick for me lol I just added size & costs to the announcement - It is 6x4  same as the doghouse. :)
    @artful (US1) You were too quick for me lol I just added size & costs to the announcement - It is 6x4  same as the doghouse. :)
    Thank you!  That works for me!  :)
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Nice one, I think it'll become good update (DSF direct sell re-enabled, new pet, and (maybe) another nice feature)  :)
  • Prince13 (INT1)Prince13 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 87

in the future

another ( nerfing ) or what ever the reeducation of our profits are called = me stop playing completely this time

It took me several weeks to just log into the game again and I did not play much since that notorious update .

so I will give the benefit of doubt for GGS this time ( again ) , but not anymore

hope we ( the players ) are treated right in the future

• TheGabi (US1)TheGabi (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    Here Kitty Kitty..
    Does it provide happiness like our farm dog ? 
  • Tinzen (SKN1)Tinzen (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 473
    Here Kitty Kitty..
    Or even better: the village
  • T.O.P (INT1)T.O.P (INT1) INT1 Posts: 247
    Here Kitty Kitty..
    Or even better: the village
    hopefully and while there at it might as well put village happiness to our dogs too...:))
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Happy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileys
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    Looks like a really good update all round :D
  • Kennetha (US1)Kennetha (US1) US1 Posts: 111
    It looks like JVD  ( jackie is doing to happy dance ) lol
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737
    LOVE the appearance of the cat tree  it is fabulous  great place for our furry feline with all the creature comforts and things that cats need.   Now the hard part where to put this wonderful habitat as all my farms are completed??  Well it took you a loooooooooong time but you did good GGS with the cat. 
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    edited 26.09.2017
    So excited about this update!  Just for the kitty alone :smiley:  .  Also will we beable to buy different colours for our cats?
    edited 26.09.2017
      Also will we be able to buy different colours for our cats?
    @maxiroy (US1) Like pink?  :D    
  • maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    So excited about this update!  Just for the kitty alone :smiley:  .  Also will we beable to buy different colours for our cats?
    @maxiroy (US1) Like pink?  :D    

Yes!  I would totally buy the pink hahahaha
    I would like a black one, like my Zorro at home  :p
    edited 26.09.2017
                                                                 An orange tabby for me!  <3     
  • garybaldy (GB1)garybaldy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 502
    A bit too pretty for a farm cat, just my opinion lol
    edited 27.09.2017
                                                             You should see how pretty our mice are!  :D
                                  Image result for pretty mouse              
  • I do love that shade of pink ...  :p
  • Damaria3 (US1)Damaria3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,737

Just curious did you send in a drawing for the cat. I would have liked to see yr vision
    edited 27.09.2017
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1)  your mice are cuter than mine...

• JVD (US1) said:
    Happy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileysHappy smileys
    @JVD (US1) Are you excited? :D
    @maxiroy (US1)  For now there will only be the one color (not pink :p) but we will forward feedback regarding more colors for our lovely kitties. :)
  • jay53 (AU1)jay53 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 151
    @WascallyWabbit Wascally do we have a time for the update?

Ta very muchly, J
  • Looks like a great update.
    Very happy to see the kitty and appreciate the fishing rework.
  • Thank you for our kitty GGS! The kitty tree looks wonderful, and selling fish again, yah!!  <3B)
  • Direct selling... makes more happy players.... somekind fish coming too much in storage and contracts not cost that much what incoming somekind fishes..... good job
  • Rusty Farmer (AU1)Rusty Farmer (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,705
    Yes, the DSF no longer replaces general farming but compliments it nicely.
Sign In to comment.