Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update August 16th - "Deep Sea Changes" - Discussion

Comments

• 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • I personally need an answer from the numbers person in this game.
    For weeks now, once again, NO OYSTERS, SHRIMP, CLAMS......
    All contracts have these as ingredients in them, however NONE ARE OFFERED.
    I would really like an educated, direct answer.
    REF: 40,000 lobster, 53 clams.
    You built something, what is the games intention? Is it personal or does the numbers coder just not qualified for the job?
    Game is getting less and less appealing, actually to the point of annoying.
  • I personally need an answer from the numbers person in this game.
    For weeks now, once again, NO OYSTERS, SHRIMP, CLAMS......
    All contracts have these as ingredients in them, however NONE ARE OFFERED.
    I would really like an educated, direct answer.
    REF: 40,000 lobster, 53 clams.
    You built something, what is the games intention? Is it personal or does the numbers coder just not qualified for the job?
    Game is getting less and less appealing, actually to the point of annoying.
    @Farmer_John (US1) Hang in there, DSF changes coming in the next update, currently planned for Wednesday. :)
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)
    Don't use one time declination of the contract try to confirm the same thing three to four times of the same merchant (holiday resort) 
    Then let us know I am in the 30's if  u confirm I will try to get the bonus up BTW I am still doing the contract to go up in bonus thanks
    Filling contracts from the same merchant never made a difference in the organic market because if you stick with the same merchant the gaps would be too far in between.

I have declined more than 1 contract and just like before the values keep going up and down. Up 1 point when I fill one and down 1 point when I decline one. 

For now my fish market is on hold until wednesday in hopes that they will fix the market and the pools. Sorry that I cannot help right now @Xcution (INT1)  but it's just too much stress and frustration right now.

Perhaps they will give us some directions this time as to how it is intended to work, that would be the right thing to do (wink). After all they know how it is intended to work, they programmed it.
  • Surya54 (INT1)Surya54 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 507
    Currently, I don't give too much attention about Fish Market, because as @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)  said, it's too much stress right now (shellfish contract with ridiculous amount keep approaching while not for their pools).  :/
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    I found a way to work fish market under current condition as I've said before, but through time it was getting anoying, so for now I'm just gently fishing and waitng for update before I carry on with the market.
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
  • TheGabi (US1)TheGabi (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    Waiting on Shellfish.......................................................................................
  • Thorim (US1)Thorim (US1) US1 Posts: 197
    edited 25.09.2017
    Haven't played with the fish market, have not completed a contract have not flushed one either only played during hwf by sending the boats out mostly unmanned, earned all the prizes,not going to play the fish market until Wed. and then maybe not even after that depending on how GGS "fixes" it. Haven't bought gold since the debacle may not not but any after the "fix" Wed either just depends on GGS and if they do right by us the players...
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
  • I still need lots more clams!
    Today is still not Wednesday!
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
  • Вифания (RU1)Вифания (RU1) RU1 Posts: 442
    edited 25.09.2017
    I still need lots more clams!
    Today is still not Wednesday!
    I know, but I have contracts waiting for clams....can you throw me a few, no more like a ton of them?  Thanks!  I have my basket ready to catch some!  :D:*
    Of course! Here you are.

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    @WascallyWabbit  I have a question.  :)   Will the update of the DSF affect any contracts that we're currently working on?  Should we have our contracts cleared out before the update takes place?  :)
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
  • @WascallyWabbit  I have a question.  :)   Will the update of the DSF affect any contracts that we're currently working on?  Should we have our contracts cleared out before the update takes place?  :)

Excellent question.    I think all of us would like an answer to this one.   I know I certainly would.

I get many multi-million dollars contracts.    I would be really peeved if I lost all the goods donated to contracts that were almost full.  

edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 26.09.2017
    Ever since the DSF Debacle, some in our coop decided it was best not to contribute toward contracts until the end when we had everything on hand to fill them completely to avoid possible loss.  Just a thought.
    Post edited by artful (US1) on
  • @WascallyWabbit  I have a question.  :)   Will the update of the DSF affect any contracts that we're currently working on?  Should we have our contracts cleared out before the update takes place?  :)
    JanePlayer06 (US1) said:
    Excellent question.    I think all of us would like an answer to this one.   I know I certainly would.

I get many multi-million dollars contracts.    I would be really peeved if I lost all the goods donated to contracts that were almost full.  

@farmerjohn 22 (US1) @JanePlayer06 (US1) Previously when they have made changes to contracts or pools, it only takes affect on ones that are newly created after the update, but I will certainly ask in the morning, just to be sure. :)
  • @farmerjohn 22 (US1) & @JanePlayer06 (US1) Well I didn`t get quite the definite answer I was hoping for lol :/

One reply was that "it should only affect contracts created after the update, but we will take a closer look before the update" and another saying more or less the same thing "in the past it has usually taken removing the contracts by completing or deleting for the new ones to be present, this may not hold true for future but we'll take a look"

I will let you know as soon as we hear anything else, but its better to decide for yourselves what you want to do, based on what we know so far, I wouldn't like to advise you to risk it & then find out they all disappeared, even if they never did before.
  • Deep Sea fish sell option coming back again from tomorrow update. Is this true or not?
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
  • Xcution (INT1)Xcution (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,183
    @farmerjohn 22 (US1) & @JanePlayer06 (US1) Well I didn`t get quite the definite answer I was hoping for lol :/

One reply was that "it should only affect contracts created after the update, but we will take a closer look before the update" and another saying more or less the same thing "in the past it has usually taken removing the contracts by completing or deleting for the new ones to be present, this may not hold true for future but we'll take a look"

I will let you know as soon as we hear anything else, but its better to decide for yourselves what you want to do, based on what we know so far, I wouldn't like to advise you to risk it & then find out they all disappeared, even if they never did before.
    WascallyWabbit, is GGS going to put limits on how much we can store of both our DSF and Mermaid Bay?
    Just want the selling option back even it cost the limit 
  • Prince13 (INT1)Prince13 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 87

dear players

if the new update to the DSF turned out to be any good

please NEVER show the smallest sign of satisfaction to our beloved GGS

we all should have learnt our lesson  by now, right ?

edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
  • dear players

I'm not sure what you mean  Prince13 (INT1 .... could you explain that a little for me ..?

• Prince13 (INT1)Prince13 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 87

dear players

I'm not sure what you mean  Prince13 (INT1 .... could you explain that a little for me ..?

well, when the original DSF was introduced, most of the players showed how happy they are  cause they are finally able to make millions of $$ daily and able to buy land slots, make updated to buildings etc  

the result was we were deprived of our profits again so if we do not show it this time, may be they will leave us be happy again  ( of course this half a jock , half  true )

edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
  • CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)CrazyBigfarm55 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,226
    @CrazyBigfarm55 (US1)
    Don't use one time declination of the contract try to confirm the same thing three to four times of the same merchant (holiday resort) 
    Then let us know I am in the 30's if  u confirm I will try to get the bonus up BTW I am still doing the contract to go up in bonus thanks
    I just couldn't leave the fish market alone and I'm glad that I didn't. I am happy to say that for 2 days now I have been declining my value 99 contracts whenever I want to and they do not drop down in value.

When I went back to the market I continued on as I had been doing and once I had filled 4 more 1 item contracts it triggered the market to keep it's value I guess, but until that 4th contract I could fill the values went up and down 1 point either way.

I am so excited that it's working now just in time for the DSF update.

@farmerjohn 22 (US1) @JanePlayer06 (US1) Your current contracts will remain the same until you complete or decline them after the update.
    WascallyWabbit, is GGS going to put limits on how much we can store of both our DSF and Mermaid Bay?
    @FarmerCli (US1) There is already a storage limit to the capacity of the barns for the recipes made in the mermaid bay but the fish will not have a storage limit.
Sign In to comment.