Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Naughty or Nice - Where are the twins?

Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
Where is Naughty or Nice this CC. They are usually here on the first day.
Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on

Comments

• connie_86 (US1)connie_86 (US1) US1 Posts: 137
    @WascallyWabbit @CuddlyFoxes Where are the twins at for this Coop Challenge???????????????
  • artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    edited 23.09.2017
    It's the CC and the twins are AWOL.  C'mon guys, we can't sparkle our teams.  The twins are a necessary component of the CC, everybody knows that.  Thanks.
  • AMEN!!!!! Totally agree here!!!!!
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    I've been waiting for them too!  
    I've been waiting for them too!  
    Maybe the sneaked into the beer tent and are passed out somewhere.  They need to find those kids and poke them, like the sleepy worker.

• artistree (US1)artistree (US1) US1 Posts: 105
    waiting..tap tap tap
  • kwk (US1)kwk (US1) Posts: 144
    So surprised to see Steve but no Twins during CC.  Anybody home?
  • kwk (US1)kwk (US1) Posts: 144
    I think a programmer sent Steve instead of Twins...

Second day of CC with no twins is a first for me.  I keep checking parking lot to no avail...  Maybe tomorrow?

• Grammy26 (US1)Grammy26 (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    my coop would like to know where the twins are as well! giving each other sparkles is half the fun of running missions in the coopcha and i think it's bogus and unfair of ggs to withhold them from it's players!!  c'mon ggs, get with the program!!!  please...
    And, of course, whoever dropped the ball did so on Friday afternoon, then swanned on out of there until Monday.  :)
  • where are the twins that always show up during coop championship??  been waiting so I can buy charms. coop champ started 9-22-2017

• We have been wondering the same thing in our coop.     The twins usually have shown up by now.   Note that I have said 'usually'.     If staff was going to change the norm, then please let us know ahead of time.   We all count on N&N coming soon after CC starts, so please send them NOW!!     Don't change the program without letting us know ahead of time.   
  • TheGabi (US1)TheGabi (US1) US1 Posts: 117
    It's all a part of the DSF conspiracy, to make those flushable market contracts more desireable.  
  • We do not know where the twins are hiding either, maybe they went to the festival & forgot to do their job!  :o

The other communities are also asking, but we won`t hear anything until Monday, so if someone did forget to send them, hopefully they can, at least, send them out for the last day of the CC.
  • Grammy26 (US1)Grammy26 (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    very funny, wascallywabbit, u know bloddy well where the twins r... ggs is just playing with our heads....again!! did u ever hear the phrase, ' don't bite the hand that feeds you' ? there r a LOT of players getting fed up with ur manipulations...if this behavior keeps up i may have to disband my coop, already have some red lights from players who r burned out from all the inconsistencies, broken promises, last minute changes with no warning and all supposedly to 'enhance our gaming experience', seriously? 
    i say, cut the bee-ess and throw us a bone every now n then, will ya?!?

• @Grammy26 (US1) WascallyWabbit is one of the Forum Moderators, they are players just like us. They know only what GGS tells them to tell us. 
  • Ironheart (NL1)Ironheart (NL1) NL1 Posts: 57
    Here's a lucky guess..

It went to well with the players and not enough gold spent....so natural reaction after this is we end it
  • Hey Guys,

Looks like the twins were not planned for this CC (no idea why not) but as you & the other communities have missed them so much, they have been sent to go & get set up ASAP!  :)
  • Southern (US1)Southern (US1) US1 Posts: 3,268
    Hey Guys,

Looks like the twins were not planned for this CC (no idea why not) but as you & the other communities have missed them so much, they have been sent to go & get set up ASAP!  :)
    They showed up on US1 at 7:00AM Server Time.
  • SassyMiss (US1)SassyMiss (US1) US1 Posts: 349
    Yes, the twins have arrived on the US server

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file